Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Is bTc halal ?  (Voting closed: December 18, 2017, 10:29:50 AM)
yes - 17 (85%)
no - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BTC Halal ?  (Read 766 times)
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

There is no reason not to be halal. you spend your time, give your time, do your research and you are investing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rickirs

Activity: 206
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions

By the law of Islam, the way it makes profit and % of profit it can make, its not Halal Grin
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:16 AM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions
It is just like the  real money. Halal or not it is only depend on how do you earn bitcoin. If you earned it by mining its mean that bitcoin that you earned is HALAL. usually I avoid any project that related with gambling or other bad thing.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:54 AM

Bitcoin is a currency and i do not think owning a currency will be against any  religion.
If you think fiat money is moral then for sure owning a bitcoin or altcoin will ne moral as well.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:02 AM

Lol this question is nuts of course muslims can use bitcoin too my friend from other country which his job is to hack websites and report the vulnerables and then after he report that he gets bounty which they pay him bitcoin and he sells that to me and i will pay him dollar afterwards theres no wrong using bitcoin , bitcoin is not a religion bitcoin can use everyone who wants to use it why they need to dis allowed that when they knew that bitcoin can helps to less hassle to settle those payments quickly.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

I think depends the way how would you collecting bitcoin bruv, I am muslim and Im pretty sure these thing are halal. Well,  if you collecting btc from gambling or join the project like prostitute thing which is prohibited in islam,  it could be haram for the reward.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Bitcoin Halal? you can start asking yourself: how you gain Bitcoin, from where you collect it and what you do with it?
the answer is simple.
yes if you are earning bitcoin and everything for your daily need with halal source of earning then it is halal but if you are not using right and appropriate way of earning for it then you are doing very bad. It is not good to use negative and wrong way to earn bitcoin. It is good to pay sachet and doing all good things for poor and needy with bitcoin then it is not bad just try to be honest with your way of earning then nothing is haram.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:39:10 AM

why you have to mix cryptocurrencies with religion? What's your point? Did Satoshi dediced how to kill/cut a portion of BTC with the halal method?
Really, don't mix 2 different, way different things, what if it's not? Muslim will not buy it?
Good for the others, if you consider BTC halal good for you as well.. really this kind of questions triggers me..
For a Muslim community bitcoin is halal. By halal i means in Islam any trade which have profit and losses are halal. Yes bitcoin are more profitable but it also have a certain kind of losses. It is halal a lot Muslims investing in bitcoin. They know it is halal that’s why they are investing in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a currency without religion. We should not mix religion with bitcoin. But still religion exist God exists we should follow the rules.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:55 AM

Yes, BTC is Halal. It complies fully with Islamic dietary laws. The BTC is slaughtered by the finest trolls boring it to death on this forum while reciting the Bismillah and it is processed in a plant where pork is never processed.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

According to me, Bitcoin is Halal. Because BTC is a digital currency used in transactions. It is not lawful or harmful, it depends entirely on you. You use it as a good thing or use bad things. If you use good things, it is forbidden to use halal and bad things. Because Bitcoin is a business and people use it for their well-being, it is lawful.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency its just like a cash usd euro i dont know why people think about that. if btc is illegal i mean haram then what about cash ?
so before any question arising u should learn all the details .
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

Bitcoin is definitely halal. Bitcoin itself is. Bitcoin is used as a currency around the world but the way it is used will determine whether or not it is halal or haram.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

I have consulted many people who have a high knowledge of the law, they argue if bounty hunter get a kosher coin but if the results of trading it is doubtful
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Bitcoin is definitely halal. Bitcoin itself is. Bitcoin is used as a currency around the world but the way it is used will determine whether or not it is halal or haram.
halal and forbidden bitcoin depends on how we get it and spend it,if we get it by not trying then bitcoin could be said to be haram.Not the whole world uses bitcoin currencies,only certain countries use bitcoin currencies.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Yeah I being a Muslim am a fan of bitcoin, I am not an Islamic scholar but according to my understanding it is a currency like the other currencies that we have in fiat. It's mechanism is different from the traditional fiat but at the end we use it to buy goods & services.
I guess it depends on the user of this currency if someone is using it for unrestricted activities but if it is used for restricted even though the user is to be blamed not the bitcoin.
[/quote]
That's related to moral issue. But did you know that commodities are the only permissible currencies in Islam according to the hadiths. It is almost prohibited to use fiat/paper currency in Islam but don't we do it around the Muslim world nowadays? Bitcoin is considered as a digital commodity which is not dictated by any government, bank. Unlike fiat currency and just like gold, silver Bitcoin is also finite. The value of it is only related to the people who mine it and users who use it. Being it free from all the negative aspects that Islam says about haram economic system, I guess I can say it is halal.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

This is a very funny question. Bitcoin cannot be a HALAL because this word can only be applied to muslim cuisine. When we say HALAL it refers to a special way of preparing meat as prescribed by Muslim law. If bitcoin is a kind of meat then it could be prepared in a way so it can be called HALAL but this is cryptocurrency that we are talking thus bitcoin cannot be HALAL but muslims can use bitcoin without worries and without violating any Islamic Laws.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I think this is an important thing to discuss for some people. because halal is the main parameter for a Muslim to use bitcoin. I am a Muslim living in a country with the largest Muslim community in the world (indonesia with 225 million muslim), seeing that the clarity of bitcoin halal or not, is an obstacle to the development of cryptocurrency in my country. one of the main issue is some of fundamental Islamic group keep said that bitcoin is haram (not halal) because theres no direct contract/agreement (like shake hands and face to face), but some moderate Islamic groups said that Islamic understanding can be adapted to the conditions and progress of a civilization, not necessarily follow the concepts of the past. and the fact that MUI islamic organization which has the authority of halal or haram legislation didn't said that trading in general (foreign exchange, stocks) is a haram for muslim, so that was same thing for bitcoin.

ashrafway
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Yes, i think As a payment network, Bitcoin is halal. In fact, Bitcoin goes beyond what more conventional closed banking networks offer. Bitcoin is a currency like any other currency. so i think bitcoin is halal.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Yes, i think As a payment network, Bitcoin is halal. In fact, Bitcoin goes beyond what more conventional closed banking networks offer. Bitcoin is a currency like any other currency. so i think bitcoin is halal.
Haram my friend.  Definately Haram.  Stay away.  It might as well be 666.  Major muslim clerics have all agreed: haram.  If you are muslim, you must not touch this.  Allah won't listen to your stupid explanation why you think it is OK.  It isn't.

Haram

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

in my opinion can be seen from how to get bitcoin, whether you invest or find bitcoin by following bounty, I think it's halal for Muslims, because here we can be said to work by giving time energy and internet capital to do it. everything that is done seriously without any cheating, it can all be said halal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: