Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:34:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Is bTc halal ?  (Voting closed: December 18, 2017, 10:29:50 AM)
yes - 17 (85%)
no - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BTC Halal ?  (Read 766 times)
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

I am very curious about this question. Bitcoin and Muslims are two concepts. I think we should not confuse encryption with religion. Bitcoin is all the world can have.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions
Bitcoin is just like a sort of business. In my opinion this is not haram in fact in uae they advertise the bitcoin in social media if its haram they will block this kind of advertisement for sure because uae is a muslim country.
Tusher1234

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

Yes,I think.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Yes it is good because from last couple of days the news was effected the market when Muslim community announce bitcoin as halal by sharia law and after that the price of bitcoin will increased and giving the positive sign to the bitcoin price,
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Instead of thinking about what is halal and what is haram, isn’t better try to live your life in respect with others and in harmony with the nature?
Decentralize your mind, not only the currencies Wink
Oh sure, that is a great idea.  Then what is going to happen when God Allah finds out you are doing that?  You are fucked then.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

halal or not bitcoin depending on the person who uses it, if used for trade or investment is lawful but if used for gambling or buying drugs it would be not kosher, because I am also a muslim Smiley
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

I research about ''halal'' and thats mean is ''something that is not sinful''. And it is cryptocurrency, i think it can be halal. The religion is your own justice, and you should not calculate it with your religion.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

there has been no official statement from any government, but there have been many studies from various scholars around the world who think it is positive, All things that apply in Islam are transactions and possessions must be real but they must also open themselves to changes in technological, there must be a synchronization not to return to a specific mashab which refers to any prohibition against any positive technology.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

you can easily read that Muslim holy book online and get your answer.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

a matter of halal or not is a matter of how an individual's point of view or a group that I feel does not need to be answered and questioned. Bitcoin is not a religious commodity,
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

Many Muslim will come of the view and worried about this question . please give suggestions

the term halal is particularly associated with Islamic dietary laws. refers to what is permissible or lawful in traditional Islamic law. It is frequently applied to permissible food and drinks. bitcoin is not of any kind of foods or drinks.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

yes BTC is Halal.  as we know in Islam earning of  profit is Halal and INTEREST on loan/money is Haram (prohibited). peoples are invested  money in bitcoin for profit they buy and sell bitcoin as a product when price of bitcoin low they buy and when the price go increase then they sell it on those people who want to buy bitcoin then they earn profit. just like USD, Euro, Durham and Riyal which is physical money but bitcoin is Digital Money.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

the term halal is particularly associated with Islamic dietary laws. refers to what is permissible or lawful in traditional Islamic law. It is frequently applied to permissible food and drinks. bitcoin is not of any kind of foods or drinks.
Allah won't fall for these kinds of very thin trick arguments.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

of course I think bitcoin is very "kosher" bitcoin is digital currency and bitcoin is money in its own movement of demand and the total supply is very limited the more rare and the harder it is to get the more expensive bitcoin the price and the more expensive the sale value.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 685

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

"As a payment network, Bitcoin is halal. In fact, Bitcoin goes beyond what more conventional closed banking networks offer. Unlike conventional bank networks which use private ledgers where there's no guarantee that the originator actually owns the underlying assets, Bitcoin guarantees with mathematical certainty that the originator of the transfer owns the underlying assets. Conventional banks operate using the principle of fractional reserve, which is prohibited in Islam."
-Matthew J. Martin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

bitcoin 100% halal. bitcoin is not a stolen currency, not a robbery and not a gambling result. if bitcoin from work, result of gift etc. it is a good result, and halal, and that's why bitcoin is halal
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

depending on the use. if people use for gambling and drugs it is clear that this is an offense. and for Muslims are forbidden. but for trading or this transaction in my opinion is not a problem. because no party is harmed
i agree with you, but i think trading is including on gambling still. So my opinion if you just buying Btc and use it for as payment / send money to friend worldwide with its low cost and fast moving rather than bank transfer or use Btc for paying bill/such kind of services, i think this is doesn't matter.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

For me, Crypto is like a Stock. If investor sign a Stock what they got? Just a piece of paper. Pay expensif just for a piece of paper.. Is that Halal? If Stock operation in Gambling certainly Haram.

Almost like a crypto. If you invest Bitcoin to Dev, you just got a value of coin. If that Dev engaged in Gambling or Bad Acticity,  certainly Haram.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Can we have a third option in the poll? : "Who Cares?"
I'm looking for that option too, seriously why does it matter...

you seriously shouldn't mix finances with religion, it only brings  bad reputation to religion, Just use it for good purposes and you are totally fine, if you use it for bad purposes then that will be bad, no matter the religion or belief , Karma will answer.

many people think that trading is forbidden because it is gambling. but if we look carefully trading especially bitcoin is a form of business that is followed by a detailed and clear analysis. trading as well as opening a business. people open a business without knowing the business will run smoothly or not even bitcoin trading

This is how you should actually think of this, if you even consider bitcoin is against the religion , then That religion believers will no longer able to use MONEY, so It's not really a question about religion, it's about how you use it.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

YES, I think the bitcoin is halal.
just as does the question of whether real money is halal? certainly the answer is yes halal, but it can all be haram when the way to get it by cheating or gambling and so forth.
so, bitcoin is the same, basically bitocin is kosher, but if the way get it through cheating, then it will be harm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: