Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed  (Read 4212 times)
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

P2P lending is the future plus this team looks solid. there are many p2p lending coins in the market but having read the whitepaper, i think this is the most promising so far.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Where is bounty campaign ? i wants to join ,please send me link.

johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:28:53 AM

Why the ICO participants should trust you??? How can I ensure that u will not get all the ETH and BTC and fly away to the island?
marina2511

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

Where is bounty campaign ? i wants to join ,please send me link.

here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619901.new#new
marina2511

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:38:48 AM

Why the ICO participants should trust you??? How can I ensure that u will not get all the ETH and BTC and fly away to the island?

Gelios is part of Brainysoft, one of the most successful tech companies is Eastern Europe and Central Asia

The company has been around for a decade already. Don't know too many other ICOs with a company like that.

johnywalkerrr

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Gelios is part of Brainysoft, one of the most successful tech companies is Eastern Europe and Central Asia

The company has been around for a decade already. Don't know too many other ICOs with a company like that.

Wow, I know that company. Such cooperation is very good for your guys! Well, now there are no doubts about your honesty)
antropogen0009

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Have u checked the team and their experience?) Me did! And I can say that this team and project overall are trust worthy! Wink
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

Wow, I know that company. Such cooperation is very good for your guys! Well, now there are no doubts about your honesty)
Well, even such cooperation could not mean that we could fully trust the team, however it means this project is worthy to invest or to put it better - worth a shot)
all_inman

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

How can we ensure u will implement all described in WP?? I mean your WP is very good but the challenges it describes are very hard to implement from my point of view
nadjakitaj

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

How can we ensure u will implement all described in WP?? I mean your WP is very good but the challenges it describes are very hard to implement from my point of view

The basis is the current business Brainysoft company is located in the largest industrial park in Europe, has been working for more than 5 years. Brainysoft is a company specializing in SaaS and stand-alone solutions for the  nancial sector, including micro nance companies, banks, p2p platforms, and pawnshops .

The main team, which is sometimes referred to as the “backbone” of the Brainysoft Company (formerly eStable web), has been developing automated accounting systems in the  eld of micro nance since May 2002.

Such a company will not risk its reputation. You can firmly believe in the reliability of the company. You can read more info in WP.
Link below
https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Well, concept is not very hard to implement. Moreover the team here is very good thats why I am pretty sure the team could implement all that they have mentioned in White Paper
Sun Flower

Activity: 179
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

The basis is the current business Brainysoft company is located in the largest industrial park in Europe, has been working for more than 5 years. Brainysoft is a company specializing in SaaS and stand-alone solutions for the  nancial sector, including micro nance companies, banks, p2p platforms, and pawnshops .

The main team, which is sometimes referred to as the “backbone” of the Brainysoft Company (formerly eStable web), has been developing automated accounting systems in the  eld of micro nance since May 2002.

Such a company will not risk its reputation. You can firmly believe in the reliability of the company. You can read more info in WP.
Link below
https://gelios.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Gelios-by-Brainysoft-Whitepaper-013.pdf

I read the WP. The team works very well. I saw a big opportunity for this project.
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Huh How will your project earn money?
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Huh How will your project earn money?

We have only one type of earnings - the commission from the participants of the process. Everything, which is regulated in smart contracts goes through the commission scheme.
Sun Flower

Activity: 179
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

P2P lending is the future plus this team looks solid. there are many p2p lending coins in the market but having read the whitepaper, i think this is the most promising so far.

I agree with you. I hope that the Gelios team will achieve the result.
nofork_man

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I agree with you. I hope that the Gelios team will achieve the result.
It is for sure. Personally me worry only about time. The bullish market will not be forever and I hope gelios could enter it, but not the bearish one
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Have u checked the team and their experience?) Me did! And I can say that this team and project overall are trust worthy! Wink
Yes I have checked and I like it but even perfect team could not guarantee the projects success and profit for investors
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Hi. I was reading whitepaper, it doesnt say what is the minimum to invest.

50$ in crypto through pre-ico

Awesome. I was thinking to invest that much.
I think this project deserves bigger investment. From my point of view it is very promissing.
of course it is promissing, but will it be profitable?? It all depends on the team, if they deliver everything mentioned in WP in time
As it was mentiond in this thread above the team here is superb. Thats why Im confident that everything will okay with project impementation.
Many people ask "why should I trust you guys?" Well, Gelios' parent company is Brainysoft, a well-known and highly successful fintech company located in one of Europe's "Silicon Valleys," Skolkovo. Read about them here: http://brainysoft.ru/en-index
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Custom Risk-Analytics
Risk-analytics can analyze all transactions in blockchain and provide their risk models to lender. All statistics of risk-algorithms are implemented into blockchain.

KYC Market
Choose the process of identification, that is most suitable for you and country you are focused on.

White-label personal area
Connect Gelios Personal Area to your website and provide lending services from your own domain name and label.

CPA Market
Attract customers to your personal area for fixed rates – pure CPA model.

Scalable architecture
All statistics of participants are implemented into HyperLedger Fabric Blockchain. Tokens are issued on Ethereum Blockchain.

Collection Market
Soft collection tools for customers who are late in payments.

Volatility Hedging
Reduce risk of volatility via futures hedging.

Smart-contract governance
All relationships between participants are based on smart-contracts.

Gelios is a platform for peer-to-peer lending via cryptocurrency on the blockchain. The Gelios platform allows people from all over the world to raise capital, and aims to increase prosperity and reduce poverty worldwide. The basic function of the platform is to provide a matching mechanism, facilitating creditors’ and borrowers’ coming together. What’s more, the mechanism helps the two parties to find consensus on the period of the loan, the interest rate, and the identification and validation procedure, making the process of borrowing fast, easy, and available online to anyone, anywhere.

The basic function of the token in the Gelios ecosystem is to provide value with no dependency on the country of residence of any participant of the platform. Location, language and race are non-issues on the Gelios platform. Smart-contracts are considered by many in the financial sector to be an excellent tool for the facilitation, by way of the blockchain, of money-transfers. Their implementation is the result of the agreement between two parties to make a microtransaction on the blockchain. The smart contract ensures rewards for webmasters, who provide leads to creditors, and for collectors, who help creditors to be paid back for loans. Verifiers are an irreplaceable part of the system, and are rewarded for helping creditors to verify the identity of the person applying for credit despite long geographic distances.

KYC Providers for Gelios Marketplace Users (cryptocoinsnews.com)
Although blockchain technology was initially conceived as a decentralized means for money transfer, lately it has become so much more. Business leaders are realizing every day just how huge blockchain tech’s potential is for the improvement of both product quality and customer experience…

Do you have one advisor only?)
nadjakitaj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Custom Risk-Analytics
Risk-analytics can analyze all transactions in blockchain and provide their risk models to lender. All statistics of risk-algorithms are implemented into blockchain.

KYC Market
Choose the process of identification, that is most suitable for you and country you are focused on.

White-label personal area
Connect Gelios Personal Area to your website and provide lending services from your own domain name and label.

CPA Market
Attract customers to your personal area for fixed rates – pure CPA model.

Scalable architecture
All statistics of participants are implemented into HyperLedger Fabric Blockchain. Tokens are issued on Ethereum Blockchain.

Collection Market
Soft collection tools for customers who are late in payments.

Volatility Hedging
Reduce risk of volatility via futures hedging.

Smart-contract governance
All relationships between participants are based on smart-contracts.

Gelios is a platform for peer-to-peer lending via cryptocurrency on the blockchain. The Gelios platform allows people from all over the world to raise capital, and aims to increase prosperity and reduce poverty worldwide. The basic function of the platform is to provide a matching mechanism, facilitating creditors’ and borrowers’ coming together. What’s more, the mechanism helps the two parties to find consensus on the period of the loan, the interest rate, and the identification and validation procedure, making the process of borrowing fast, easy, and available online to anyone, anywhere.

The basic function of the token in the Gelios ecosystem is to provide value with no dependency on the country of residence of any participant of the platform. Location, language and race are non-issues on the Gelios platform. Smart-contracts are considered by many in the financial sector to be an excellent tool for the facilitation, by way of the blockchain, of money-transfers. Their implementation is the result of the agreement between two parties to make a microtransaction on the blockchain. The smart contract ensures rewards for webmasters, who provide leads to creditors, and for collectors, who help creditors to be paid back for loans. Verifiers are an irreplaceable part of the system, and are rewarded for helping creditors to verify the identity of the person applying for credit despite long geographic distances.

KYC Providers for Gelios Marketplace Users (cryptocoinsnews.com)
Although blockchain technology was initially conceived as a decentralized means for money transfer, lately it has become so much more. Business leaders are realizing every day just how huge blockchain tech’s potential is for the improvement of both product quality and customer experience…

Do you have one advisor only?)

We are looking for advisers and we will find them  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: