Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K?  (Read 830 times)
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

Sorry I can't afford to buy bitcoin at $100K. Bitcoin will likely just as store of wealth by then. I mean, let's face it, there are more casual investors here in our forum. You would see lots of member complaining at $10K a pop, What more if the price goes to $100k?

Only those who have a lot of money can't afford that, dolphins, whales, institutional investors. But casual like me? I don't think so. That's why its really better to hold bitcoin starting from today. Because once the price goes to $50K-$100K, you will be instantaneous rich. But if I want it to buy at that price? NO. I wouldn't.

By that time sir we are also considered as dolphins and whale investors since we have lots of bitcoin in our wallet. If by that time bitcoins is 100K I don't think it will still be a good investment to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

Sorry I can't afford to buy bitcoin at $100K. Bitcoin will likely just as store of wealth by then. I mean, let's face it, there are more casual investors here in our forum. You would see lots of member complaining at $10K a pop, What more if the price goes to $100k?

Only those who have a lot of money can't afford that, dolphins, whales, institutional investors. But casual like me? I don't think so. That's why its really better to hold bitcoin starting from today. Because once the price goes to $50K-$100K, you will be instantaneous rich. But if I want it to buy at that price? NO. I wouldn't.

By that time sir we are also considered as dolphins and whale investors since we have lots of bitcoin in our wallet. If by that time bitcoins is 100K I don't think it will still be a good investment to do.
I don't think I can afford to buy bitcoin at that price, that is why while it is not yet too late I would save and hold until it reaches $100k, when the price become $100k I will withdraw my money and enjoy my investment for sure I have enough btc before that time could reach.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

Having that huge amount of bitcoin in the future will be hard for us to buy it. So most of us will only have bitcoin by earning it in many different ways. But some of us will still buy it becaus they believe that its price will continue to increase.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

Those who knew bitcoin as this moment may no longer buy if ever such amount reach, we may think it too high, and just regret decision of no buying it now, but newbies by that time may still get attracted on its price since they will see proofs on old users who earn thru btc investing.
I am sure the reason why a lot of people say this is because we do not really have the funds to buy as much as we would have loved to but not like we cannot buy.

Earlier this year, 0.1BTC was really not worth that much but now it is worth a lot and I am sure, some people may have been looking for 1BTC instead of doing with what they can afford and I am sure no one would have done it differently even in 2010. At least, it is good that the community is full of plenty means to earn as much as anyone can, so the ball is in everyone's court.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Funny i probably buy now before i regret more if that happen but a level 100,000 in months maybe 2 years, but i will back to your thread hopely i will remember this topic
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

nope i'm not gonna buy but i will work on signature campaign, in signature campaign you can have an income without buying you just need to sit down on your computer then go answer some questions.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

I won't buy a huge portion of my available funds into Bitcoin since prices could drop. I do buy small amounts gradually.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

why not? as long as the network is free of congestion and the transaction cost would not be as much high as of now because if bitcoin can reach its price at that point I wonder how much transaction cost we need to transfer cents of it Cry

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:13 PM

if you have capital, why not? an entrepreneur does not see how much the price in the market, but the future prospects. seen from price graph, market cap, volatility, and interest of bitcoin in the market. whether it will get profit or not?
These are very good and positive features of bitcoin and because of it bitcoin is having high use and importance bitcoin is popular, now it is volatile and if you will buy bitcoin even if at 100k you will see bitcoin is not very expensive and bitcoin price will be more than double even in very short time. If you are really using bitcoin for profit then it is not late you can buy today bitcoin price is just 20k.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

I wonder if the popularity of Bitcoin will be it's downfall. It seems that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees get even more expensive and it will become unusable for small transactions when the network is busy. Who fancies paying $15 to send $20 worth of currency?

People claims that it's a new currency, how in the world a currency takes too long before it verifies the transaction? Seriously, Bitcoin is no longer a currency but just a store of value if this high transaction fee is not yet fixed.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:39 PM

If the bitcoin reached such a sum it would be a pity if it was reserved only very rich person
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:18:48 PM

If the bitcoin reached such a sum it would be a pity if it was reserved only very rich person

Why would it be, people can still buy and trade in satoshis instead of full bitcoins. Some people still don't seem to understand this, it is more or less infinitely divisible.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

Why would it be, people can still buy and trade in satoshis instead of full bitcoins. Some people still don't seem to understand this, it is more or less infinitely divisible.

It's some form of stupidity and or mental stigma. Like most things bitcoin is divisible and I think people just don't want to buy less than 1 bitcoin purely out of pride. When I first started out I could've bought more than 1 bitcoin but now I can't and reaching an additional 0.1 BTC from trading is a significant gain for me and something I am proud and happy with. In the future that will be 0.01 BTC or even less.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:31:21 PM

Perhaps by that time Bitcoin will be split to mBTC and that will be the unit of choice for most people - so you'd buy 700mBTC instead of 0.0000000 etc. Bitcoin. That way, it seems like entry level again and people can just start building it up once again, with lower fees because of the lightning network etcetera. Although I'm just guessing at that last part.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bluefly

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

Now the price is 16k lol. I won't buy it any more
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:34:51 PM

I don't think that i would buy it, because i cannot affort that much money. I think that only big investors will still buy bitcoin at that price. Even now the price is high for some people to buy bitcoins.

I would only buy it when i become rich of bitcoins before the price hitting $100k.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

That would not be economical for now . Bitcoin is surging high and it is very expensive right now . Even a small investment would do wonders if done rightly .
Moreover there are many alternatives available then buying bitcoins.  You can totally earn bitcoin without even spending a peny by doing some services from bitcoin or selling your altcoin for bitcoin .
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

Actually, We do not know what is coming in the future, maybe the price of bitcoin will grow more of 100k and possibly not. For me, in current time this is the best chance to buy a big value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (like Ethereum and Bticoin cash..) because in the near future (few months) there will be an evolution for many currencies. So profit will always exist, especially with Bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.
A lot of people are always complaining about expensive, but they have failed to understand that even as at now, so many people are still considering bitcoin's value to still be expensive. So, when will the whole expensive thing stop ? When 1 satoshi is equivalent to a dollar ?

No one knows the peak of bitcoin but as long as I have vision for just those tiny satoshis and the fact that bitcoin will be very useful in the long run, and then I am still going to buy even at $1m.

Even at $100k value, a lot of people will still be buying bitcoin. I see that by then, hopefully a lot of things would have changes, most especially in the usability of bitcoin and that would have really made the value to keep skyrocketing to the point that people won't really bother the amount they are buying as long as it is useful, there is value for it. So far, Zimbabwe has really thought me that, even at a higher value, as long as people need it, then it is non-stop.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

Actually, We do not know what is coming in the future, maybe the price of bitcoin will grow more of 100k and possibly not. For me, in current time this is the best chance to buy a big value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (like Ethereum and Bticoin cash..) because in the near future (few months) there will be an evolution for many currencies. So profit will always exist, especially with Bitcoin.
I will always want to buy bitcoin even at its high price.It may be somehow risky but if it will be the key to make me rich,then i'll take the risk.For sure bitcoin price will still soar high even in the next 5-10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: