Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K?  (Read 840 times)
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.
A lot of people are always complaining about expensive, but they have failed to understand that even as at now, so many people are still considering bitcoin's value to still be expensive. So, when will the whole expensive thing stop ? When 1 satoshi is equivalent to a dollar ?

No one knows the peak of bitcoin but as long as I have vision for just those tiny satoshis and the fact that bitcoin will be very useful in the long run, and then I am still going to buy even at $1m.

Even at $100k value, a lot of people will still be buying bitcoin. I see that by then, hopefully a lot of things would have changes, most especially in the usability of bitcoin and that would have really made the value to keep skyrocketing to the point that people won't really bother the amount they are buying as long as it is useful, there is value for it. So far, Zimbabwe has really thought me that, even at a higher value, as long as people need it, then it is non-stop.

I think most people are just worried about when the potential for more profit will end, there is an upper limit after all. I will however still be buying at $100k, but probably not at $1m. For some like me it is an investment rather than purchasing into its utility because right now bitcoin is failing to scale up to mass adoption.
Soksuci

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Mercy

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:31 AM

Hmm that's interesting topic. I guess at that point most of us want to sell but the question is, will there any buyer out there? As long as greater fool keeps exist there will a buyer. So the answer to your question is, YES.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

i dont think so if bitcoin have a value as $100K i think its in the high of the price of bitcoin so i think if we want to try buy it and hoping that bitcoin price will rising up it have a small chance, maybe if i need bitcoin in that times (not used for investment) i think i will buy it

Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

If it can reach $100k levels, why can't it reach $1m levels? Buy for sure!
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:12:54 AM

Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

This is going to be memorable as soon as Bitcoin will finally reach that $100,000 figure. Uhm, is it 10 months from now? Or a year maybe?
 LOL.  Wink Well, what I know for sure is that we will get there. Definitely. And it will come with a bang. I can only remember that in November, I was only speculating Bitcoin to reach $10,000 before the year 2017 ends. But, I was proven very wrong. I was too short in my analysis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

Lol good idea. This thread will seem normal in a little while. Look at that dip though, wow. That's really showing those newbies what bitcoin is all about. Volatility is it's middle name.

I'd suggest earning rather than buying, but that's just too difficult for people it seems.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

Me too would be better to save some bitcoin for now and wait for your target price to ensure some regrets that it wont be regretful and accept whats your target afterwards. Buying bitcoin at that price is ridiculous haha but it would give a good benefit for us if we save now when bitcoin is still growing.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

of course not.. if I see the current condition, I am not sure if bitcoin value can reach up to 100 k, but if bitcoin reach 100k I prefer to earn bitcoin and not invest my money in bitcoin.. it's too risky if I buy bitcoin at the that price..
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

The technology of bitcoin is outdated. I will not buy it in the future. There are a lot better choices than bitcoin.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

I would probably still as long as i have the financial capacity. Despite the uncertainties of bitcoin's future and thr fluctuations that it will comstantly have, i am willing to invest that much and take such risk because i believe bitcoin will progress even more especially that bitcoin is now gaining popularity and its investors is constantly increasing.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

These few days bitcoin prices continue to fall, maybe this is the trend ahead of christmas and new year which will make the user sell bitcoin so make the price drop, but I'm not sure the price can go down to $ 10,000, maybe the lowest price is $ 12,500.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:01 AM

Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

The bitcoins are now falling  and i do not know why maybe because the Christmas is coming that is why a lot of people are selling their bitcoins today it almost fall down to $14k and it is kinda alarming today because my holdings also lose its value. But if ever that bitcoins value will reach $100k i am not gonna buy bitcoins if i am not a millionaire that time because that is too much expensive and when it falls i am absolutely gonna lose a huge money and i do not want that to happen.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:46:43 AM

if it will reaches 100k $ i will not buy it for sure. this is the time to the altcoins to take advantage of bitcoin because altcoins are always have the cheapest price. but today bitcoin is dumping i think it will hit 10k this week. i hope it will not. even if its dumping some of the investor will buy and it will pump it again

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

If it reaches that price most likely I will stop buying since i have already gain a lot of profit and just hold my coins, but I think for people who are still interested in profiting from Bitcoin will still buy in that price.
It all depends on the circumstances at that very time when the market price will reach at 100k$. I believe people will do buy bitcoins at that time as they will be knowing this thing that the market price of bitcoin will go even higher in the days to come. Bitcoin’s market value can reach up to this value quite comfortably and it will be gaining more attention of everyone in this world by that time.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:39 AM

Right now the trend is already going down. If it reaches 100k I don't think many of us will have courage to lose that kind of money.
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

Everything is possible. But I think it's going to be $100 thousand in just a few months, which is too difficult, unless the market is growing. These days are adjusting, I think it is a good time to buy. Wink
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

These few days bitcoin prices continue to fall, maybe this is the trend ahead of christmas and new year which will make the user sell bitcoin so make the price drop, but I'm not sure the price can go down to $ 10,000, maybe the lowest price is $ 12,500.

Its exactly like this a year ago during the christmas and newyear week when btc was just below 1000$. Its actually looking pretty good if you can buy during these dips and corrections because if the trend continues, btc may go very well beyond the moon next year. Though i'm not sure i'm up for buying btc at 100k. It probably would be at its limit then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:31:46 AM

The technology of bitcoin is outdated. I will not buy it in the future. There are a lot better choices than bitcoin.

Can you list some coins you are buying?
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:28 AM

I heard there will be a major enhancement in bitcoin. It is called light network. I think it will do a big improvement on the technology and will surely bring more investors.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

if bitcoin is very useful it will always be bought at a price as expensive it would be in buy but if bitcoin is not too in use then it is no one to buy the price of bitcoin that expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: