Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K?  (Read 824 times)
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

It is much more advisable to hold your Bitcoin at $100k because it seems that there is a correcting price for Bitcoin, thus lowering its value. The most advisable thing to do at this point is sell instead of buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

I don't think so if Bitcoin price will $100k then maybe no one gonna buy it! but it depends investors ! if investors continue investing in bitcoin for sure BTC will be $100k soon !!
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

For me, as long as there is great profit potential, I don’t see anything wrong with buying bitcoin at 100K. No one really knows what the future of bitcoin has in store for us. The best thing I can do from now on, is to continue holding and investing as much as I can so when this idea becomes a reality, I wouldn’t miss out.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Its really hard to tell if its still good to buy bitcoin at that price, I'm sure everything will be high even fees. But one thing I'm sure is, will sold my bitcoin at that price. Bitcoin is unpredictable, and no one know when bitcoin stops to pump so better to be on the safest place. Will just hold small portion of my portfolio just to be sure.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

$100k for a coin is hella big man, but i will consider it. I mean if the future of bitcoin is really bright and they are a big potential that bitcoin can become more bigger i will buy it even at $100k. People might say you are crazy but they never know the big potential on bitcoin.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

In my opinion, if bitcoin price reaches $100k I will not buy because it is expensive and I think I will just try a different way to gain bitcoin. But if bitcoin price is $100k I’m sure that the acceptance of bitcoin will rise, many companies, establishment, and the store will accept bitcoin as payment. I’m hoping if that happens, bitcoin is acceptable as a currency and don’t get a ban to our country.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

I will not buy it anymore, even lately I have started to stop buying bitcoin because its value is very expensive and I don't have enough capital for it. And if you dare to speculate, we can get big profits if dare to buy, because definitely the value is back up. but I don't dare to speculate and take a big risk, I better just minning BTC.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

$100k for a coin is hella big man, but i will consider it. I mean if the future of bitcoin is really bright and they are a big potential that bitcoin can become more bigger i will buy it even at $100k. People might say you are crazy but they never know the big potential on bitcoin.

yeah it is indeed big if you only focus on the price of a one whole bitcoin but keep in mind that you can always still possible to buy bitcoin in a smaller part or so called satoshi , satoshi is the smaller units of bitcoins and even though its just a satoshi it can still be more worth and valuable to the fact that bitcoins value is pretty much expensive. in my case i still buy bitcoin whenever i have a spare money in my pocket and i dont really care even if its value is 100k dollars more or less. all i know is bitcoin can still gave me a descent return when the right time comes.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

I agree, I also think like that, because basically, certainly not many people buy bitcoin when the price is high.
because that makes profit from bitcoin trading is buy when the price is low, then sell when the price is high. Is not it!? Wink
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

LOL. I don't really know about it Smiley). If Bitcoin price reach to 100k$ in next year I can ensure that everyone will keep buying Bitcoin as normal and I'm also the same Smiley). But if Bitcoin take too long to reach to 100k$ I think people will need to think careful before decide to buy more or not, maybe buy another altcoin is better if this case happen Smiley)
Most definitely. If people stop buying, then two things are bound to happen, either the supply will increase and the demand will be low, or there will be real life usage for bitcoin which will make it extremely useful for transaction purposes and then will make the demand to keep going on and the value either fluctuating little bit or just increasing the more.

Whichever case, just like how some people would have thought in 2009, that by this value, would anyone still buy? I guess people are still buying more with the look of things.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

I will not buy it anymore, even lately I have started to stop buying bitcoin because its value is very expensive and I don't have enough capital for it. And if you dare to speculate, we can get big profits if dare to buy, because definitely the value is back up. but I don't dare to speculate and take a big risk, I better just minning BTC.
Bitcoin is outdated and the market capitalization is quite large. New technology will be more realistic. Bitcoin is limited to payment functions, which are quite limited. The new cryptocurrency solves many problems. Currently a series of blockchain 3.0 is born and is well received by the community. I think BTC can be replaced in the future.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

i think not , i dont have enough money if bitcoin rates like that
the better is buy now till go to that price  Grin , just wondering can bitcoin reach that price  Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: