Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seven lie alt coins - more data, more truth  (Read 5497 times)
crendore

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:32:14 AM

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:36:08 AM

OP obviously has an agenda... or just more retarded than the yearly average. We'll see soon I guess.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:38:31 AM

Madness at its best

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:19:36 AM

No more cheap XPM for you. Hahaha.

If you were smarter, you could get 500 for 1 btc. Now cry a river, you ain't gonna get them cheaply without hard work and waiting for good opportunities.

Putting XPM as number 1 based only on speculation that devs have gpu miner, is ridicilous.

FTC indeed is total scam. They produced nothing but hype, pump&dump, 51% attack blocking btc-e while hyping up the coin, etc.
Chinacoin = scam
NVC = who the f... uses NVC? It is useless overpriced coin with no volume.

XPM has 5 exchanges, it is fast, it had fair start, it was mined with great profits on cpu, and it grew a nice fan base.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 10:30:53 AM

Yeah I'd rather turn my back @UNOCS and those coins, then dgc.
Bitcoin is a f* premine by satoshi yet you don't complain.

XPM is okay, the diff just can't keep up, and no the devs aren't the ones that have huge mining power, it's botnets and people with private VPS (yes 1mil primes per s)..

+1
By someone who didn't jump onto the rocket and make money  Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ilostcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:43:12 AM

Your post read like machine translation. If you want people here to understand your points, you need to improve the translation.

LTC: LSyqwk4YbhBRtkrUy8NRdKXFoUcgVpu8Qb   NVC: 4HtynfYVyRYo6yM8BTAqyNYwqiucfoPqFW   TAG id: 4313
CMC: CAHrzqveVm9UxGm7PZtT4uj6su4suxKzZv   YAC: Y9m5S7M24sdkjdwxnA9GZpPez6k6EqUjUt
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:46:14 AM

writing I read have well... no care not other opinion do I
Subw

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:50:19 AM

"  PPC currency in the black list of the seventh, and was known as the "father of black money." "Black money of the ancestors" natural "black power" deep, it re-shot, the difficulty is not worth our vigilance do?

What the hell are you talking about?

mushrooms?
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:10:57 AM

Probably more Google translate than shrooms...

They both have similar effects on language.  Wink
megablue

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:33:06 PM

lol... i couldn't understand the articles.

LTC: LQx367oQtbwsc7Ygf9S1B6E1d9LuGk7v11
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 01:39:50 PM

I can't brain after reading that.

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:29:26 PM

i almost went blind! CAPS and white. I have an intergalactic craft ready.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Walt Sobchak

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

God rest Donnie's soul.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:34:43 PM

many of you are clearly ignorant brats.
there is no doubt what so ever that this guy is almost certainly Chinese and translated this to English for your benefit
and your thanks is to insult the hell out of him and post truly stupid pictures that are not vaguely funny in the slightest.
I knew damn well what the replies were going to be before i even scrolled lol
I would have bet the most used phrase from kids is "WTF da fuk did i just read Huh" ..ya YOUR the smart one LOL

the guy was making a lot of sense i think. i didn't hear ANYTHING that i could find fault with.

So sick and tired of morons trashing on people that comment if their English isn't perfect.
I'm a white guy from Canada and i know only English myself but i am perceptive enough to see the nuances of someone
speaking when English is their second language.. it is really not that hard to tell.

The lack of explanation or hard evidence is what I disagree with.  Seems pretty opinion based to me.

Smokey, this is not 'nam, this is bowling. There are rules. Do as the dude would wish, and mine some Lebowskis! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260311.0
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:48:54 PM

I liked all of that, and I love reading fucked up English it makes it so much more interesting , I particularly liked the reference to darkness .... I agree with most of the conclusions , the writer is correct of course .

Can I ask you to assess Nibble ?  

Give me a 1 out of 10 , master of these dark pools of dark currency .

I laugh about how I never  participated in anyone this crap ignored most of it nearly supported FTC then found out about the 2 million , I didn't know about PPC or the NVC allegations .

Prime I knew about , as if they wouldn't build a gpu  miner , but that costs me zero , it all cost me zero so I don't care as such .

When these are washed away what do we have as currencies with zero  issues ..

Digitalcoin
Nibble
Cap Currency

And a few others

How many of those have I been involved in?

So who sifts the chaff , what is real and what's for sale ?

Grant me an answer master of dark currency .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:50:05 PM

Further investigation, the first 10000 Created on 7-11,1:18,30000 DB is created in 7-13,17:26, first created in 7-14,14:21 40000. No. 1-10000 block shows the average time is 0.47 minutes per block than one minute each standard 2.1 times faster; No. 10001-30000 blocks per block of time is 0.19 minutes, speeding 5.2 times; No. 30001-40000 blocks per block of time is 0.13 minutes, speeding eight times. XPM also made known "initial speed" taboo.

It does not stop here means black. We observed that the above data, it is not very serious speeding the earliest, but the more severe the more backward, the difficult adjustment mechanism, which is an abnormal phenomenon. The XPM-called "difficult to adjust each block," but to 7-22, has released two weeks, still speeding up three times, this anomaly is even more difficult to interpret.

Therefore, only one explanation - XPM development team has invested in the card after the release of secret mining software, such as YAC, YBC, like, use the "card machine gun" against ordinary miners "CPU sword," and deliberately designed to adjust the difficulty is very slow, there Adjust the difficulty of each speeding more and more serious, still speeding three times after two weeks of the "wonderful" phenomenon. Than YAC, YBC more evil, more dangerous is that the development team "card machine gun" input has been a long time, is still the exclusive monopoly. Difficult to accurately calculate what percentage of the development team dominated the currency, because the efficiency of mining is the CPU card several times, our reasonable estimate of mineral development team monopoly severity with YAC almost.
I'm mining 10% of all XPM with pure CPU power. This would not be possible with good GPU power on the network.

Care to explain how your speculative drivel makes any sense?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:51:19 PM

many of you are clearly ignorant brats.
there is no doubt what so ever that this guy is almost certainly Chinese and translated this to English for your benefit
and your thanks is to insult the hell out of him and post truly stupid pictures that are not vaguely funny in the slightest.
I knew damn well what the replies were going to be before i even scrolled lol
I would have bet the most used phrase from kids is "WTF da fuk did i just read Huh" ..ya YOUR the smart one LOL

the guy was making a lot of sense i think. i didn't hear ANYTHING that i could find fault with.

So sick and tired of morons trashing on people that comment if their English isn't perfect.
I'm a white guy from Canada and i know only English myself but i am perceptive enough to see the nuances of someone
speaking when English is their second language.. it is really not that hard to tell.

The lack of explanation or hard evidence is what I disagree with.  Seems pretty opinion based to me.

That could be because you are retarded in some way ?  Perhaps not on the other hand , but it's a possibility so don't immediately discount it as a possibility.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:59:22 PM

dat one is so perfect :

However, after my analysis, which is a darker currency, the greater the traps, more deceptive, see if I expose its original shape.
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:02:10 PM

Nice FUD  Wink
This.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:04:02 PM

cool story, would read again

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:28:50 PM

"However, after my analysis, which is a darker currency, the greater the traps, more deceptive, see if I expose its original shape."

I'm also loving this .

Needs music...

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: