Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "C ICO/bounty" is a scam  (Read 1138 times)
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:44 AM

I don't think we need any 'proof' to prove that.
It is certainly a scam.  Every sane person can tell that.
i go with you.. there's no responsibility from the manager on C project (Ehrhc).. i feel so stupid to join on his bounty campaign.. there no worth thing at all.. just wasting of time..
Luckily no one really got scammed for more than 100 dollar.
because they are consious that project mostly scam, there no specific whitepaper, roadmap, etc. i think there no reason to believe it as investment. most of investors need the real proof to be attracted in investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

It is certainly a scam.  Every sane person can tell that.
i go with you.. there's no responsibility from the manager on C project (Ehrhc).. i feel so stupid to join on his bounty campaign.. there no worth thing at all.. just wasting of time..
because they are consious that project mostly scam, there no specific whitepaper, roadmap, etc. i think there no reason to believe it as investment. most of investors need the real proof to be attracted in investment.
On their website the whitepaper link links to the Bitcoin whitepaper.
DennisStoff

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

Really? i never checked it before.. it is enough as the proof of that project being scam.. i also don't believe if the moderator give Ehrhc negative trust with no reason, moreover they who gave the trust are mostly trusted on this forum.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

Why are you still wearing his signature and even asking him, whether you may put off his signature?

You already sorted out logically, that this is scam.
Mountaingoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:59:28 AM

Why are you still wearing his signature and even asking him, whether you may put off his signature?

You already showed logically, that this is scam.

Because in the off chance he is going to pay I want to be paid as well which isn't possible without the signature.

Also, I like your signature.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

they waste our time to this scammer c campaign i already know this is a scam because they delaying the payment for our bounty. im so sad because they are so lier my god im crying now. Angry Angry Angry
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:06:11 AM

Because in the off chance he is going to pay I want to be paid as well which isn't possible without the signature.

Click the link in my signature. Leads to your thread, lol.
Only couldn't cover the tag.

But maybe loudmouth will get a nice surprise.
Mountaingoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

Click the link in my signature. Leads to your thread, lol.
Only couldn't cover the tag.

But maybe loudmouth will get a nice surprise.

I saw it, thanks for informing more people about this.
DennisStoff

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:33:04 AM

You already sorted out logically, that this is scam.
Sorry,, i've been update my signature.  Grin
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:54:21 AM

they waste our time to this scammer c campaign i already know this is a scam because they delaying the payment for our bounty. im so sad because they are so lier my god im crying now. Angry Angry Angry
Don't console yourself by saying it is only a "delay".
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

I have posted on day 1 that this ICO is scam.The scammer doesn't even have even a single satoshi..I challenged him to post a signed message from his wallet to prove his balance..instead of proving he is was diverting the topic with lame excuses
The scammer thought he will get some btc from his scam ICO and will pay the bounties

Suggestion to Mods/Admin: The only way to stop scams is ban selling/trading of accounts and implement secondary authentication/F2A auth (to prevent hacking/stealing of accounts)

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

Hey OP. Why are you still wearing their official signature if you already knew that their project is a "sCam". You even started this whole thread. You're giving yourself a false hope.  Huh Roll Eyes
Mountaingoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

Hey OP. Why are you still wearing their official signature if you already knew that their project is a "sCam". You even started this whole thread. You're giving yourself a false hope.  Huh Roll Eyes

Because if they do decide to pay I need to wear their signature.

If I don't wear it I can't check my own address for payment.
Kr-sama

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

How much time are you going to give them before you forget about it and move on?
Mountaingoat (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

How much time are you going to give them before you forget about it and move on?

Until he posts that he has paid everybody and I haven't gotten paid yet.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:27:56 PM

LOL..both will not happen and you are fooling yourself !

The last thing he will say is ,"everyone will get paid..but in C coins ! (Look ,I am paying you,I am not a scammer)"

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:35:14 PM

Why would Ehrhc pay another anything? He got only a few bucks from his tedious work.
If you fell C is funny, fine, but if you are fool enough to believe you can get free money from it, you are totally wrong.
Kr-sama

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

LOL..both will not happen and you are fooling yourself !

The last thing he will say is ,"everyone will get paid..but in C coins ! (Look ,I am paying you,I am not a scammer)"

The question is what if he did?  Huh

He'll make everybody who's talking crap about him look like idiots who can't patiently wait.

Oh, and I'm not siding with anyone here. Just giving my opinion on this matter.
teddy5145

Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

So you're gonna keep promoting a potential scam ICO in hope that somehow they will pay you?
I'd suggest to take off the signature and move on into another campaign that will pay you for sure.

The question is what if he did?  Huh

He'll make everybody who's talking crap about him look like idiots who can't patiently wait.

Oh, and I'm not siding with anyone here. Just giving my opinion on this matter.
Well, if we want to see it via positive mindset, yes, there are chance that they will pay their participants at the end of C campaign.
Then again, the campaign has been sketchy from the start, it has no roadmap, no escrow, not even a whitepaper, and their website is way too simple for ICO.

Question is, how positive are we gonna be to trust C with their promised payment with these red lights turning on Smiley
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Well, if we want to see it via positive mindset, yes, there are chance that they will pay their participants at the end of C campaign.
Then again, the campaign has been sketchy from the start, it has no roadmap, no escrow, not even a whitepaper, and their website is way too simple for ICO.

Question is, how positive are we gonna be to trust C with their promised payment with these red lights turning on Smiley

Well, it was suspicious but went along just for fucks anyway.  Grin The sig campaign itself was the weirdest I've seen, no spreadsheets, requiring participants to count their own posts, etc.

This sig I'm wearing is for the "second phase" of the campaign. Yup, he opened a new thread for that. I'm looking if something would also happen there and I'm in no hurry to change my sig.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: