Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to Hold these  (Read 880 times)
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

You should have a strong reason to buy an altcoin - and a strong reason to sell them. What drove you to purchase those in the first place? I think diversification is key, but there is some correlation between the price of BTC and the rest of altcoins.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

I don`t know, what is START, but all others are good alts. Anyway everything will fall, if Bitcoin price fall
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

The current situation states that bitcoin is on the increasing value instead of going down though it is unpredictable but just in case the value of bitcoin drops I think alternative coins will have a better chance to increase because people will only divert their attention to other alts while waiting for the price of bitcoin to pump again also those alts you mention are one of those that are expected to appreciate in the coming years.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

I don't know what happene when Bitcoin goes down(I hope altcoins won't fall much). But I don't understand what the reason to buy  when he price is high?
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:02:38 PM

You have chosen good coins. Even if they start to fall in price - do not panic. Go have tea and walk outside. Nothing urgent need to sell. You have stable coins, they will always be in price. Come back to this in a month and see how they grew up.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:14:27 PM

Difficult to make predictions, as there are no certain rules in markets. But if you bought the coins for long term, if they are good you should have no problem. If they are not good - well, why did you buy them then?
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

I know that XRP has value but I'd prefer XLM as more cheap alternative with more potential. As for the NXT I think it's good option to hold before airdrop IGNIS. After that I wait for the big correction. And I 'd change NXT to ARDR  right before airdorop of IGNIS as more interesting blockchain with side-chains.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

You should have a strong reason to buy an altcoin - and a strong reason to sell them. What drove you to purchase those in the first place? I think diversification is key, but there is some correlation between the price of BTC and the rest of altcoins.

Yeah, you have a strong heart and emotion having a self confidence to buy aaltcoins which means you try to gamble if it will be successful or not. Well, definitely most of us want to have profit on the kind of altcoins that we have. Somehow, bitcoin is also unpredictable that may change time to time, which the altcoins will also affected. As far as I remember way back 4 months ago the amount of altcoins that I have is not as high value so that's whay I sell it because it's just worthless but now, it value is almost $4 which I regret so much and on that time  I feel so depressed. Lessons learned base on my experienced but I'm still hoping that by holding on some altcoins can have a bright profit in the future.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

Bitcoin now is increasing and increasing in the market it is really worth to hold these for the profit. Definitely, the other coins is pumping when the bitcoin is go down so better watch out which coin really worth it right now.

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:42:35 PM

Bitcoin is very high today and might increase more as time goes by. If you really trust those coins, trust them and hold until it boom but you must take risks because there is a possibility that it might have zero value as time passes.  Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, I think, will give us more profit other than those altcoins because based on the behavior of bitcoin it increases every time but as I checked the price of eth it increases to 700 dollars so I think you can trust ETH but ETH has an unpredictable price rate so its you choice whether you hold those coins or not just think that every action you need to take risk.

sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

All the coins in your portfolio is not bad. If you have a lot of these altcoins, I would recommend the part to keep long time. As a part of trading. So as of now on these coins you can earn in a short time. But their potential is much higher. However NXT I have my doubts. In my portfolio of it too. Waiting for events at the end of December on it and we'll see if it's worth hold

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:43:30 AM

I am not familiar with the other two coins but as for xrp and eth, i believe it is worth taking a risk holding on to these coins. These coins are good for long term investment, though there value maybe dancing a little bit due to fluctuations, but i am pretty sure you will gain some profit if you hold these coins for long term.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:53:50 AM

Yes it is worth to hold these altcoins. I hope these altcoins needs no big investments. These altcoins will not rise unless and otherwise something happens to bitcoin. Why people shifted to bitcoins because they were tired of low incomes from other investment tools. One day if anything like this will happen with bitcoins, investment flow will get diverted to altcoins. We can do one more thing, instead of doing fresh investments; we can divert some profit of bitcoin investments towards these altcoins. Which will have good returns in future.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:26 AM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

there are several factors that make bitcoin prices down , one of them by comparing bitcoin price with smallest value btc, not with dollars or real money . if you want to make a profit by calculating satoshi value of altcoin, you should eliminate $ element in altcoin you will invest, and vice versa .
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:26:17 AM

It seems to me ,that now it is difficult to say what will happen to the altcoins, if the price of bitcoin is constantly falling. Firstly, with bitcoin, this is most likely not to happen. And secondly, when the bitcoin price falls, many traders come out of the altcoins because they want to buy a cheap bitcoin. And so the price of altcoin will also start to decline.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

They might drop their fiat value as well, because right now all this respectable coins are rocketing along bitcoin's move, considering nxt was at 0.006 cents last year and now almost a dollar, I would be migrating some capital into newer  promising coins, always a small percentage first but your holdings  might drop their fiat value and correct their bitcoin value so you have to be prepared to make a decision to protect your capital.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

ETH and XRP are the best altcoins ever, the scenario now the bitcoin is really pumping but altcoins are dumping they are reverse when bitcoin up those altcoins are down so time to buy altcoin if you have extra fund for buying altcoins and for picking those high valued coins like these eth and xrp.
If that happened the bitcoin price will go down and down well, it's time to sell your altcoins at the right time.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:48 AM

I think you deserve to hold the coin because the coin is very good and has a very good prospect. so you have nothing to lose if you have the coin and will definitely have a good price.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START.

ETH and XRP is a good choice and do you plan to buy some more of it or other altcoins to add to your investment?

When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

Then these coins are going to start pumping as that's the effect of it when bitcoin is getting dump, other altcoins are pumping in opposite of that action.

It's a good advises.
Yes, the correlation between bitcoin and altcoins looks like a seesaw: one go dump, other goes up. That's the main idea in tradings: buying low selling high.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

You have chosen good coins,but what will happen to these coins if the BTC pumps? no one knows BTC is the king for a reason because he ca give red days to all the alts if BTC wants to thats why you need a risk management in trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: