Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to Hold these  (Read 880 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

The ETH and XRP but for the other altcoins you mentioned you need to make further research to know better. Because in the end of the day you are one the to decide.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

Every altcoin you own has their own value in the long run that's why newly released altcoins from ICO is worth to hold only for long-term investments. As time is running the price will go rise soon just like how ETH started it all. Gladly you bought ETH and XRP this two was list as a top in the marketcap.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

BTC will continue its growth despite some times it failed. And most of the biggest altcoins will rise also. People believe in cryptocurrencies they will invest more and more I am sure. So don’t worry about your savings.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

I also invested in the etherium. When bitcoin falls heavily in price, the altcoins also lose value. But this is a standard market situation, soon the price will rise, which will be more than it was a fall.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:08:38 PM

Its okay to hold them but you might want to rethink about it.
But I am quite sure of Ethereum and XPR. Which I know will worth more in the coming years.
As for the other coins, I suggest you should sell them back for bitcoins and hold it.
Bitcoin is now increasing back to it former price. We don't know the reason why bitcoin went low though.
And as a trader, you should learn to hold for the future and not to be inconsistant whereever the price is unstable in a short time.
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Do not panic!
Soon you will see how these coins again begin to grow in price.
Just hold the coins and wait a little while.
And your investment will increase 10 times.
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:07:29 PM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
Most of the altcoins youve mention will go down together with the king BTC,if they dont they has fundamentals coming.

Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:46:22 PM

All of these are good alcoins. I advise to sell your NXT the next few days because i think it will go down just after the fork.
You can buy it later with lower price.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:52 PM

I think that you’ve chosen strong alts ( not sure about NXT, but why not) and you won’t lose (a lot) by hodling them. I don’t like Ripple, but that is probably caused by personal preference and I might be angry that I didn’t do so. Pick what you think is good for you and enjoy the ride!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

When BTC starts to go down and down all other altcoins follow the same pattern by moving the same direction. Bitcoin is  a major determinant of price movement for most of the cryptocurrencies. Eventually ETH, NXT, XRP, START will drop in prices when Bitcoin goes down.

HOMT

Powered by,
Soots

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

Yes, it is worth to hold as of this very moment. The value of bitcoin goes down as much as 30% from its peak value and I still holding it as much as I can as I believed it will come back to its stabilized value. Also, I invest some of my own money to buy a bitcoin as I still believed it can have a good profit in the future as well as the bitcoin that I hold. This kind of situation was already happened way back many years ago due to the down fall of the value of bitcoin having a massive panic which makes everyone regret because they didn't expect that the value of bitcoin today will reached an amount of $20,000.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

What's your reason to bought that coin. For me, NXT profit you get the IGNIS coin for free when snapshot. Beside that ETH and XRP coin are good enough. When bitcoin pump, that coin remain strong stabilize the price

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

I think so, plus you have Eth on your list which is one of the stronger altcoins around, therefore, you are safe if you would invest in that. Maybe you can add Waves, Dash, and Litecoin on your list not because it's in mine, but because many other people actually believe and recommend those altcoins, especially for future investments. One thing to consider though is your goal in terms of holding on to those coins. If you want a long term one, then it can be anybody's game because market trends many changes over time. However, if you only want a short term thing, then you should choose one that is easier to market and to trade for a profit even if it's just small.

Ging

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

your portfolio seem good but i would like to add that if you had added these altcoins to your portfolio it may seem promissing and i mean by these alts
electroneum dovu omg
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

As what I have experience in trading when Bitcoin down some of the altcoins up but there are times that it goes down as well. In the side of the altcoins that you invested I know bout eth,next and xrp and I believe it is nice coins to hold but not familiar with start yet.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

You already made the right choice by investing in those coins, all I can tell you is to hold on to those coins because they have potential in them and you can be a millionaire in those investments of yours.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

You already made the right choice by investing in those coins, all I can tell you is to hold on to those coins because they have potential in them and you can be a millionaire in those investments of yours.

You just said what I was going to say.
Since the time he bought Nxt, it has more than doubled in value.
XRP is also doing pretty well.
ETH is sure to have a sweet year in 2018.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

Nearly all the coins which you have chosen, they have their own platform I think they should all be saved. Sooner or later they will go up
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Eth ethereum and xrp ripple these both are very good coin. There is a increase in 150 usd in ethereum from last month and this is still growing. Whereas in ripple last week ripple coin was of 0.90 usd and today it is of 1.18 usd. Price of Both these currencies are increasing continuously and also increasing profit margin.
Now bitcoin value again start raising and all other crypto currencies value is again raising

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

when the maket is hot like now, scamers can rocket to the sky, but you will suffer a big loss as the market reverse, so careful with those unnamed altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: