Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to Hold these  (Read 880 times)
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Absolutely Yes. Your choise also very good.
I'm pretty sure XRP can achieve to 10$. very easy.
start is the next coin. it can achieve 50$.
Other coin also so good.
hold those 4 coin atleast one year. i'm pretty sure you can earn lot of profit.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

Ethereum and Ripple are good for investing you can only buy it now then trade in high no more question about the developer and to the community that doing really well about the coins,we can easily earn in this two coins with no thinking to lose because it's already like btc in price,another thing open your eyes also in xrb coin because it's almost 7x high now since they start this 2015 so i say we are not pay attention on this coin but in price it's already high and have good wallet also because they focus on simplicity.

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

eth and xrp r ok, but sell nxt and start. better buy monero and verge instead of them. after u earn some please call me for a beer. usually i dont offer anyone to buy anything, this time i do.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

At the moment, almost everything is growing, so do not worry. In the long term, there will be an excellent profit.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

These tokens/ coins may start pumping, unless the whole market in general begins to crash, then all coins will lose significant value.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

Every altcoin you own has their own value in the long run that's why newly released altcoins from ICO is worth to hold only for long-term investments. As time is running the price will go rise soon just like how ETH started it all. Gladly you bought ETH and XRP this two was list as a top in the market cap.

KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?

you have invested in XRP at the good time. Now it is like almost 20x times big. Sell them now and buy cardano and electroneum which will give more results in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

I have already Purchased  ETH,NXT,XRP,START. When BTC starts to go down and down, what happened to those coins ?
When btc goes up and down these coins will be affected too and will go down with BTC,these coins are for short trades only.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

I think you made a smart move when you divided your investment. BTCs fee is really high at the moment, so a lot of people will go to altcoins. But i don't think that BTCs price will go down. BTC have impact on altcoins price because it is main and leading crypto. But if people decide to buy a lot of one altcoin, well that will bust price of that altcoin. So Altcoin and BTC are connected, but not entirely.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

It's worth holding, and this decrements in price of bitcoin is not constant it is prone to changes because of its volatility nature, you might sell now and increase the next moment, just hold up and wait for the best time to sell all this.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

As far as i know altcoin will only pumping if the btc going sideways.
Like now it stays at $14-15k.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

ETH , keep holding
NXT , I have no idea
XRP , sell now , it's at a good price now , don't be greedy to earn the most.
START , hold.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Just keep holding the ETH. It now has a good upward trend. You can also save START. But this is a market, everything can change in a matter of hours.

Stake VIP wager
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Just keep holding the ETH. It now has a good upward trend. You can also save START. But this is a market, everything can change in a matter of hours.
Oh yeah, the ethereum has already overcome the mark of $1000 and continues to grow. I also like the dynamics of the START coin. In my opinion, you need to leave these coins.  Smiley
dark1jerk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

When btc goes up and down these coins will be affected too and will go down with BTC,these coins are for short trades only.

agree, you can hold them on its bull. then sell high when btc is on pump. Then when BTC is going down
wait for your favorite coin's dip, then buy again sell on high when it will start to go down. Do it all day and you'll maximize your profit.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

If it going down, hold it and don't panic sell. As long as bitcoin going down, you could have bitcoin for a better price than before.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

These are good coins. When btc goes up, normally alts go down.
It all depends on your risk tolerance and time horizon to hodl these coins.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

this is a promising hodl: https://www.viberate.io/
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

You can accurately hold the etherium, it's a win-win option. In my opinion, the ethereum will remain one of the most important coins in the future.  Wink
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Some of these coins should definitely grow in value. At least I have high hopes for the ethereum. This coin has already grown significantly over the last month, but it seems to me that this is only the beginning.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: