Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to Hold these  (Read 880 times)
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

I think that you just need to wait for the market to recover. You have a good portfolio, so you do not need to withdraw funds. Altcoins are no longer so strongly attached to bitcoin, especially for ethereum.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
xnightly

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

ETH for sure, NXT is also a good choice since it is a platform. Should be doing well with eth this year!
Yuchamee (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

ETH for sure, NXT is also a good choice since it is a platform. Should be doing well with eth this year!

Thank you
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

I think ETH and XRP is worth it. Besides bitcoin i prefer ethereum, ripple and litecoin. I feel that they will have a good future
wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Ethereum and Ripple is a good choice, NXT now is trend down i don't know why and i don't know about START Coin
in my opinion these coin is worth for holding and fitable for long term.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:35:10 AM

It is exactly time to hold. No matter if you bought it on low or on high(but if second, you just must hold). It is just stupid to sell anything now. Just wait till Bitcoin stops leaping and everything will grow. Give it some time
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

Ethereum and Ripple is a good choice, NXT now is trend down i don't know why and i don't know about START Coin
in my opinion these coin is worth for holding and fitable for long term.
Ethereum is surely a good one however for xrp i have a doubt on it as there was a big players more than a whales the banks who have a lot of xrp. Start coin? Maybe he misspelled it the nearest possible coin is Stratis/Strat is also one of the best investment to accumulate on it is not that pump much and it will expand more. Then if bitcoins go down more altcoins will go down but this coins will bounce fast than other alts.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

From this list STRAT will definetely going to give You good profits in long term. I doubt the returns of eth and xrp but I am pretty sure You will not have any losses from those two solid and stable coins. Anyway better to buy some Alts in huge dips which can make at least 300% increase by btc value  in the next Alts season.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

You have chosen good coins. even if they start to fall in price - do not panic. Go have tea and walk outside. Nothing urgent need to sell. You have stable coins, they will always be in price. Come back to this in a month and see how they grew up.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

You have chosen good coins. even if they start to fall in price - do not panic. Go have tea and walk outside. Nothing urgent need to sell. You have stable coins, they will always be in price. Come back to this in a month and see how they grew up.

Yes some of coins are worth to hold because there value little by little become higher so they really worth it. I suggest to you to choose the best coin and have potential so that you when you hold it you will never regret to hold it. Also holding is the one of the good way to grow your coins when there's a price falling, just hold and wait to rise the value.
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

You should have a strong reason to buy an altcoin - and a strong reason to sell them. What drove you to purchase those in the first place? I think diversification is key, but there is some correlation between the price of BTC and the rest of altcoins.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

The coins themselves are alright, other than Ripple. It was the timing you bought them at which was essentially local ATHs or ATHs which obviously will be bad. You have to decide for yourself whether you can stomach the time it will take to get out from being down, because if the market grows and your coin doesn't die, good chance you can sell for profit. All depends on how much risk you can stomach.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: