Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:05:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY Thread]-DenCity (Upto 1100K$ To Share)-Biggest ICO Ever  (Read 6343 times)
JustQueen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

So this is kinda virtual reality. Actually as I've read the threas this project gives big opportunity to everyone whose going to join and support this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:41:56 AM

The project is very nice because you have a lot of details and informations that satisfies the readers and won't ask for something because it's already in the announcement thread. I'll keep an eye in this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:23 AM

The project is so great especially the concept, it attracts people to join in twitter and bounty campaigns. Because many of people surely has a twitter and facebook accounts. Looking forward to this project.

Jeebril gabi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

This project looks fascinating and with the right public awareness, it will surely be a pace setter
Gulinborsti (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

I pretty sure facebook bounty and Twitter bounty will be a good success. It will be grate to earn bounty in the biggest social media facebook. Also in twitter Twitter has many users. This will be great.
Thanks for your feedback,If you want you can earn tokens by taking participation in
facebook   https://goo.gl/forms/ObwgrViuXxjUkEvz2
Twitter     https://goo.gl/forms/YVKdqjgkiz4OGKbm2 
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

Interesting project! Another Virtual Reality and Blockchain platform! When it comes to virtual reality, many people get interested to know more about it. DenCity is good that it allows people come and become who they always wanted to be and define their lifestyle and rules  according to them. I'm looking forward to this amazing project.
Thanks for your kind words,take active participation in bounty & you can earn dnx tokens
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:24:25 AM

This project looks fascinating and with the right public awareness, it will surely be a pace setter
Surely it will be a place setter
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

The project is so great especially the concept, it attracts people to join in twitter and bounty campaigns. Because many of people surely has a twitter and facebook accounts. Looking forward to this project.
Yes you can also take part in facebook & twitter campaign
facebook   https://goo.gl/forms/ObwgrViuXxjUkEvz2
Twitter     https://goo.gl/forms/YVKdqjgkiz4OGKbm2 
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

The project is very nice because you have a lot of details and informations that satisfies the readers and won't ask for something because it's already in the announcement thread. I'll keep an eye in this project.
Thank you
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:18:42 AM

I check bounty thread and i see that another bounty for the same dencity campaign is being held here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619311.0;topicseen. although it is only for twitter alone which is also part of the campaign being listed here. can you please explain this or you are not aware of this?
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

The project looks promising, but when will it hit major exchanges and after the bounty, is there any airdrop coming up?
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

I check bounty thread and i see that another bounty for the same dencity campaign is being held here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619311.0;topicseen. although it is only for twitter alone which is also part of the campaign being listed here. can you please explain this or you are not aware of this?
hello that twitter campaign is running by us only,so you can take part anywhere you like
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:40 AM

The project looks promising, but when will it hit major exchanges and after the bounty, is there any airdrop coming up?
Thanks for your response,yes airdrops will came we will soon reveal the dates & it will hit exchange when crowdsale is ended
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619768 - Russian Ann
mankeekv

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:08:49 PM

hello that twitter campaign is running by us only,so you can take part anywhere you like

Can we participate only in 1 twitter campaign?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Can we participate only in 1 twitter campaign?
Yes in 1 twitter campaign only but in 1 twitter campaign also you can perform task weekly,so you have enourmous amount of oppurtunities to earn
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

How will I know if I approved for Twitter campaign? And what day should I send my links?

Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

How will I know if I approved for Twitter campaign? And what day should I send my links?
If you have filled the signup form then you are approved we have database, sent link before every saturday
majorrp2

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:55:40 AM

i misplace the name for facebook campaign form to real name not the forum name, do i need to resubmit???
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:56:56 AM

i misplace the name for facebook campaign form to real name not the forum name, do i need to resubmit???
Yes,resubmit the form it will be easy for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: