Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Ripple  (Read 287 times)
jevee (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

Hello!

i was thinking of buying Ripple but i am not sure... does anyone have any expiriences? which banks currently use ripple? do you think more banks will start to use it in the future?

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

i was thinking of buying Ripple but i am not sure... does anyone have any expiriences? which banks currently use ripple? do you think more banks will start to use it in the future?

Here is all the information that you are probably looking: https://ripple.com/
There you have the whitepaper+roadmap+agreements+and a lot of other kind of issues.

Ripple is a good coin, it is centralized, and that is the opposite of the main goal of cryptos, but this one is just rocking right now.

It made more than 400% in a week, a lot of people are investing in there, but they were not even paying attention to this one when it was less than $0,04 at the beggining of the year.

It is a clear example of that everybody invest on the ATH.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

Hello!

XRP will explode in 2018 , and after.
So it's long term investment , a good one.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:29:49 PM

Its showing a good growth in the market in last 10 days. IT seems number of investors have increased so far in Ripple as well. The growth started picking up from $.04 to $.073 now. Would reach minimum $1 by the end of 2017. Planning to buy Ripple. Not sure which bank is using Ripple at present.

partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

It has been good so far. After the price explosion in the last week, now the price is falling slowly, until the next pump. If you want to invest, these days might be a good opportunity.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:26:02 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:44:03 PM by rallyko

It has been good so far. After the price explosion in the last week, now the price is falling slowly, until the next pump. If you want to invest, these days might be a good opportunity.
You have an excellent opportunity to buy a ripple at a lower price, then to get more profit. Just do not rush to buy, maybe the price of the ripple will go even lower.Ripple is a promising coin, and if banks really in the future will use a ripple for transactions, then the price for this altcoin will fly to the moon. Wink

1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

Here is all the information that you are probably looking: https://ripple.com/
There you have the whitepaper+roadmap+agreements+and a lot of other kind of issues.

Ripple is a good coin, it is centralized, and that is the opposite of the main goal of cryptos, but this one is just rocking right now.

It made more than 400% in a week, a lot of people are investing in there, but they were not even paying attention to this one when it was less than $0,04 at the beggining of the year.

It is a clear example of that everybody invest on the ATH.

İnvesting in trend not a good idea. İt is centralized and you should know everything about project. İf the team members will failed, you failed too. Plus, the agreement with banks only about building a blockchain for bank to bank I don't think the banks in the world going to use ripple in their system. They will prefer to create a new blockchain for their stuff.
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

i think it will go back go 50cent soon. when it will be 50cent i am going to buy more. right now its already %300 of last week.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:59 PM

Hello!

I believe that the investment in ripple  is currently one of the best. Because it's really cool, fast and technological coin. I will not bring accurate evidence to the banks' account, but all the news was spoken about, so I think it's true.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

The same here

I am looking to wait it making a dip to buy more, i had some ripple on the past but i was a dumb, and i sold them all when the price was nearly 23 cents each.

I regret about this, but i will buy back again as soon as it touches a new dip, i am waiting for that, because i am being so anxius right now, lmao.

i think it will go back go 50cent soon. when it will be 50cent i am going to buy more. right now its already %300 of last week.
joshuab90

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

RIpple is a great, stable investment for the future. Read more about why - https://cryptocolumn.com/ripple-xrp-review/
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

Hello!

Never liked RIPPLE, it's centralised but even that didn't stop good marketing and developers to make millions $$$. I have nothing agains XRP just never like it and never will, but I had to admit, once is on WallStreet and is cheap lemmings will BUY so it's safe to say is a good investment that will bring profits for sure. I've seen price prediction for XRP in WallStreet magazine 2020 - 1000$. Hard to believe but if is 1/100 = 10$ this can make some owners rich.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:12:29 PM

Ripple have great future , It just got really nice pump so be careful if you want to invest in it .
abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

to be honest is a trend for months was trying to leave from the 16 to 29 and it was stuck now is a trend  i believe 2018 remain from 50 t0 1$
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:33 PM

I missed a good moment to buy enough Ripple. Now the price has gone up and I'm not ready to pay such a price. But this is a very good product without a doubt.

Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:04:46 PM

It made more than 400% in a week

It is more about 300 % from about 25 cents to almost 75 to be clear: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/
I am pretty sure that this pump wasn't caused by the increased amount of ripple transactions so the growth is more speculative and it is a bad idea to buy the coin right now when it is on the top and even slowly corrects itself.

Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:21 PM

which is now a good ripple for very good trading for long term investment is also good, everything can be good
and if you want to buy ripple now is the time because soon we will see it will increase sharply

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

I think Ripple is a very good long term investment. Don’t know about in the near term, but there are still higher hieghts it can reach; if one can stomach the ride.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

Ripple cant get huge price with this massive supply, but they say banks will do anything to maintain their power, and if ripple is their project then everything is possible

hiliteblue

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

Ripple alliance japanese bank SBI and other local bank. and released rock up. price will rise from now on. ripple cant dump price anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: