Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a peace of shit  (Read 581 times)
vaidotas (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

Why? Because there are so much more technologies that are safer, more reliable than BTC is or any other network of cryptocurrency. :]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:18:01 PM

You should actually explain what you mean and maybe cite some other currencies. Otherwise this is very pointless.

Positivebetting
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

Why? Because there are so much more technologies that are safer, more reliable than BTC is or any other network of cryptocurrency. :]
What an argument! Did you come in first place for your middle school debate club?

How about you detail some of these magical technologies that are better than the SHA256 encryption system that's been applied to the blockchain and is serving as the primary means of keeping the network stable (something it has managed to do for almost a decade now). You really need to offer up some interesting information and formulate an argument, since this bait is pretty weak anyways and isn't worth engaging in the condition it is currently.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

*piece*

I doubt you mean that it is quiet or non-aggressive.
Nice first post though.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:23:01 PM

"BTC is a peace of shit"

as opposed to what?  A "war" of shit?  I am so confused.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
kelvinyong

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:24:35 PM

Please quote or refer links to support your comment.
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:27:03 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Smiley
why you are angry so much ? when ppl are say thing in this way i understand full story of how they sell all bitcoin too early Tongue
bitcoin is saviour of many lives of normal mens who never dream of have even ten thousands dollar at one time now these ppls are having hundreds of thousands to enjoy with famaily
this should make you happy perseon to see how the world is like , you should not have sold your coin to early my firend Cheesy
vaidotas (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

Ok, guys. Let's start with basics. I.e. let's empasize a fact where ABSOLUTELY every currency fails now. Smiley

Try to download BTC/ETH/SHITCOIN wallet. How much time will it take to sync with network? Eternity? Smiley

Well, this should happen instantly actually, but currently it does not. Why? Cheesy
Crypto Bloke

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

But people talk about the 'McDonalds factor'.  Is Mcd's the best hamburger restaurant?  Maybe not, but it was this first to become a major fast-food franchise, and has remained enormously successful  There may be many more Crypto currencies, but BitCoin will always be the original...

Wink
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

You can't just say Bitcoin is a piece of shit and post a liner and thing everyone will agree with you on this. At least give us the names of the so called technologies that are supposedly better and safer than bitcoins.
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:55 PM

Ok, guys. Let's start with basics. I.e. let's empasize a fact where ABSOLUTELY every currency fails now. Smiley

Try to download BTC/ETH/SHITCOIN wallet. How much time will it take to sync with network? Eternity? Smiley

Well, this should happen instantly actually, but currently it does not. Why? Cheesy

Why does downloading a wallet have to be instant? If you do it once you have it forever. If you had to do this every time you wanted to make a transaction you'd have a stronger point. I personally have never downloaded a wallet for any of my Bitcoin. I've created my own.

I would say that Bitcoin is not a piece of shit, but each is entitled to their own opinion.

Right now, Bitcoin is a pretty big deal. A lot of people will make a fortune off it and a lot of others may end up losing a crazy amount of money. The blood bath is exciting!

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:56 PM

Hello you know all people are totally different each from other but very similar in general! So you don't need to accept it so negative. You know really a read here tha a lot of people have no any chances to change their life before cryptocurrency but bitcoin is powerful opportunity and its great!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

The Lightning Network is in its final stages of development, and will allow just about all the things cryptocurrencies don't, and with all the cryptos together, and even added fiats and governments, and super speed confirmations - https://lightning.network/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:44:21 PM

I personally have never downloaded a wallet for any of my Bitcoin. I've created my own.

uh oh ppls we have genious on the loose in this place  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

i joke with you
actually i wish i had ability like this , very important to build own wallet to protect coin . i use greenbits on android for me this is perfect wallet ever created for bitcoin . no sync needed not even once i have need to sync wallet

even it tell to you the weight of transaction , it is advanced further than many of the other wallet that are available
vaidotas (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:47:32 PM

You can't just say Bitcoin is a piece of shit and post a liner and thing everyone will agree with you on this. At least give us the names of the so called technologies that are supposedly better and safer than bitcoins.
Maybe a BlockTree of BlockChain instead? :]

Quote from: TheGodson
Why does downloading a wallet have to be instant?
I was not talking about downloading it. I was talking about syncing with the whole network.

And this must be instant, because it would ensure maintainability of the network and it's protocol. Currently, you must have the whole blockchain to verify it's credibility/integrity relative to other nodes which is complete nonsense. Why should I care about billions of other blocks when I just want to open my wallet, and that's it? I just want this network to be able to allow me to give me relevant rules and ability to receive coins without the need to sync with network for lots of days/months/years depending on the speed of my intenert. Cheesy
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:48:10 PM

"BTC is a peace of shit"

as opposed to what?  A "war" of shit?  I am so confused.

He can't even spell it right and that's his first post on the forum.

My idea of how this day has started for our OP.
-Honey, did you hear that bitcoin is worth today 8 times more than it was last year?
-what? I knew i should have invested in it! F you bitcoiners! I'm going to pour my hate on you!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

My time to sync is 8 hours from a fresh wallet that I downloaded off of the internet and had to set up from scratch, disregarding any sort of additional data I may have which would speed up the process or allow for me to have the data ready to go. That is a few hundred gigs of data and isn't something normal, yet I can get it done in 8 hours.

Now look at the network infrastructure designed for credit cards, debit cards, all sorts of cards that have to communicate with some server at a location. Far more extensive and harder to set up, with a much larger time investment for the company. Why is that? It could only be 8 hours at most to beat Bitcoin.

Alternatively, for your "instant" sync, why not use a lightweight wallet? Mind answering this?
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

What the h*** are you saying ?
You have problems in installing wallets and you are angry about BTC ? Common.
Maybe you have internet problems.

Try to be more specific. It's not the only crap users are facing here everyday certainly nowadays that btc is trying to cope up to massive adaptation. Maybe a lot worst.
There are interventions coming soon. You don't have to worry about anything in my opinion.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

Sure. :rolleyes:
antagonist

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:54:23 PM

Quote from: TheGodson
Why does downloading a wallet have to be instant?
I was not talking about downloading it. I was talking about syncing with the whole network.

And this must be instant, because it would ensure maintainability of the network and it's protocol. Currently, you must have the whole blockchain to verify it's credibility/integrity relative to other nodes which is complete nonsense. Why should I care about billions of other blocks when I just want to open my wallet, and that's it? I just want this network to be able to allow me to give me relevant rules and ability to receive coins without the need to sync with network for lots of days/months/years depending on the speed of my intenert. Cheesy

try greenbits wallet for android , most advance bitcoin wallet available for us
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: