Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a peace of shit  (Read 581 times)
cryptocrazy55

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:43:36 AM

Why? Because there are so much more technologies that are safer, more reliable than BTC is or any other network of cryptocurrency. :]

Sounds like you are doing the typical "Buy High and Sell Low" technique and just can't figure out why you aren't making any money.  We LOVE people like you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:54:47 AM

Ok, guys. Let's start with basics. I.e. let's empasize a fact where ABSOLUTELY every currency fails now. Smiley

Try to download BTC/ETH/SHITCOIN wallet. How much time will it take to sync with network? Eternity? Smiley

Well, this should happen instantly actually, but currently it does not. Why? Cheesy

ok, if im not mistakenly absorbed your point of argument, you are having trouble in setting up your btc wallet, setting it up is really not that fast to sync, the system is syncing and checking your details and also depending on your internet speed, it is really not as fast as setting up a facebook account. maybe next time be careful what words you are using and backed it up with supporting links before you post an argumentative posts. just a "peace" of advice.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
A.Delaney

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

Why? Because there are so much more technologies that are safer, more reliable than BTC is or any other network of cryptocurrency. :]

I would have to disagree. A piece of shit you can actually hold in your hand. Though you wouldn't want to.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:01:35 AM

Sounds like you are doing the typical "Buy High and Sell Low" technique and just can't figure out why you aren't making any money.  We LOVE people like you!

They do this all the time just to get attention and wishing someone would listen and believe to what they are saying, a typical FUD spreader whos job is to put negative point of view into bitcoin.
phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:05:12 AM

"BTC is a peace of shit"

as opposed to what?  A "war" of shit?  I am so confused.

He can't even spell it right and that's his first post on the forum.

My idea of how this day has started for our OP.
-Honey, did you hear that bitcoin is worth today 8 times more than it was last year?
-what? I knew i should have invested in it! F you bitcoiners! I'm going to pour my hate on you!
Are you a monkey or what? It looks like you are unable to think logically if you are saying this shit. :] What I am talking about, is that BTC network/protocol is bad, and eventually everyone of you will lose lots of money. However, in my case I have already won lots of money, since I have started when most of you didn't know about the BTC. Concretely, I have sold 200 BTC a couple of days ago. Is it small amount of mon ey? For some people maybe. But for me this is more than enough until my life ends, so... Cheesy

Quote from: Vannie12
Try to be more specific
What specificity are you missing about the whole protocol being a piece of shit, unsafe, and a way to lose all of your money? Cheesy

Quote from: Yakamoto
My time to sync is 8 hours...
Lucky you. But still, 8 hours is way way too much... Complete sync should take less than a second if it would be properly organized and architectured at the first place.

So.. you just sold 200 BTC and it Set you up for life...and you come here and call it shi-, really , cause it think I would be knee deep in some fine woman(S) and drinkin Dom, NOT trolling a BTC board if I just banked 4 mil.. Peace out POSER.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:52 AM

I just do not understand those people who keeps on making bad comments regarding bitcoin. As a bitcoiner, we must be cautious on what we post. You cannot just post anything you want without any basis or evidence that might support your queries. We have to think logically.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

This is a comment without any basis if you say BTC is shitting then turns out everyone on this forum are looking for shit for them. You should say things that BTC makes you angry than just say a few words with the BTC because everything has it's own solution that. I find the BTC very potential if you know how to exploit and invest it will bring huge profits for each person.  Grin

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:25:35 AM

I would have to disagree. A piece of shit you can actually hold in your hand. Though you wouldn't want to.

“Though you wouldn't want to.” → I would suggest not making unwarranted assumptions about OP’s private, personal peccadillos, or lack thereof.  He seems the type.

Also, thanks for giving me a new argument against people who object to Bitcoin on the basis that “you can’t hold a bitcoin in your hand.”

dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

Clearly you dont understand how bitcoin work. Maybe you should research a bit and understand bitcoin before you post senselessly.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:17:17 AM

Bitcoin,was the originak cryptocurrency, so it's price is pretty high currently and it has more popularity than any other altcoin. You can't just call it 'shit', there might be other good coins with better security, but still bitcoin was the first to come and other coins came out late.Still if you see most of the people would like to invest in bitcoins and that is the reason it's price keeps on rising, still, if you want to compare it to any other coin you need to give their names, not just a statement like "btc is shit".
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

Well, regardless of how you feel, you have to acknowledge that bitcoin is a pioneer as the very first cryptocurrency and blockchain project. Other cryptocurrencies have surpassed bitcoin in some technical features, but arguably this has come at the expense of more centralization.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:08:05 AM

It is not right to say that Bitcoin is not reliable, so far Bitcoin has not been hacked. Only the stock market was hacked. I'm also curious about the other coins. Bitcoin does not say there are no shortcomings, eg 51% Attack and Double Spending are still not resolved. But I believe that Bitcoin is evolving.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
garet

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

I think OP missed the 3rd topic in this forum "Low quality topics do not belong here"
tobson2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

Even if it's not the best tech solution it was the first which got major media coverage and therefore opens the way for a lot new field of cryptocurrencies

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:27:18 AM

Agree, unlike other cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin has seen surprisingly have a little innovation or evolution, while many cryptocurrencies compete to offer better technologies. It's important to remind that it doesn't mean Bitcoin can't improve the technology. I believe Bitcoin and its community are ideologically committed to maintaining something close to its original design.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

What are trying say here?  What are you trying to promote?  Which Altcoin do you want to sell? Why this so much hate if you are not trying to sell something. Tongue
uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

I'm sorry but I'm very uncomfortable with the way you've misspelt piece....

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

If people really believed the thread title, somebody would have already developed BTP (not Bitproperty), BitToiletPaper coin.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

Leave the shit then, but don't regret when this shit becomes a 6 digits or more. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Crypto Bloke

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:21 AM

If people really believed the thread title, somebody would have already developed BTP (not Bitproperty), BitToiletPaper coin.

Grin

Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: