Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End is near ... Bible fulfillment.  (Read 729 times)
Ngoziwealth

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

Biblical prophecies about the end abound, the books of Isaiah, Revelation and most importantly the book of Matthew chapter 24 speaks of the signs of the end time. These signs include wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, lawlessness etc.  All the nations of the earth are experiencing these signs written in the bible. There's no doubt the end is near.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Biblical prophecies about the end abound, the books of Isaiah, Revelation and most importantly the book of Matthew chapter 24 speaks of the signs of the end time. These signs include wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, lawlessness etc.  All the nations of the earth are experiencing these signs written in the bible. There's no doubt the end is near.

Are you sure?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

It seems every decade a prophecy of an apocalypse is made. It's gonna happen. Not just now. Unless someone pushes a nuclear button tomorrow.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Are you sure?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Thanks for the link. I hope the apocalypse believers here actually take the time to read them. I can't help but laugh when I read about apocalypse predictions especially those that are based on religion.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Do not wait for the end of the world from day to day.
In different eras, people waited for the end of the world, and it never came. And almost every generation believed that the end of the world was near.
I think we should only think about the end of our own lives, because it will definitely happen to us.
So, live, rejoice, do what you love and do not think about the end of the world.
I think in the bible everything is paradoxical! no need to be taken literally.
tentros

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

There like a decades of predictions about end of the world for each year. Say me whe this people who really take care about them?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Anyone could simply look for a biblical quote and quote it and use it against just anyone who does not buy their religious style of marketing. religious maniacs and fanatics just go and preach and use the threat of the punishment of hell and the reward of heaven in order to persuade and convert people to their religion or cult if you like. There is really nothing new about it.
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

To think of it, I fancy the idea that the End is not a single fixed point in time, but rather a continuous period that has all the characteristics described in the Bible / whatever religious book.
Thus, aren`t we living in the End Time?
On the other hand, though, there have been historical periods far worse than the modern time. The End is not nigh, and I doubt it is in foreseeable future.
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

In a way, I believe in this. Why? Look at what's been happening since 2000. The Mayans believed that the world is going to end by 2000 or something like that. Although it didn't literally end, we've experienced a lot of natural and man-made disasters since then. Terrible summer season, terrorism, climate change. All that and the bible's statement seem to be coming together. So yes, maybe the end really is near. Poor children, they may not even see the future.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

Look at this from a practical standpoint. When you die, the end is there for you. You could die later today, or you might live to be well over a hundred. Nobody knows. The idea of suggesting that the end is near only causes false fears to arise.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
CarTrick

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

Don't we hear "end of the world" news all the time? I think it's just a scare tactic.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Seems to me that anything that you hear in the news has a big element of sensationalism in it, just to sell copy. But the more we find out about history, the more history shows us that the Bible is an accurate record.

Only when the time has passed that unfulfilled Bible prophesy cannot be fulfilled any long... only then will we know if the Bible is telling the truth from a real standpoint. But there isn't going to be any time to wait around and find out.

The very interesting thing about this is the "we." There isn't any "we" regarding Bible prophesy. Bible prophesy is meant for each individual. Saying "we" when talking about the Bible, is like turning it into a form of virtual reality. But the things that actually happen to us aren't virtual at all. Rather they are real. Just ask all the old folks in the nursing homes and hospitals, who will be dead in a few days, weeks, or months from now.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

There like a decades of predictions about end of the world for each year. Say me whe this people who really take care about them?

I agree. There are predictions about the end of the world ever year, but look! The world is still here. I’m still a firm believer that we are the master of our own destiny. Just take a look at how technology is progressing to help conserve and preserve life. With the advancement of science and medicine, AI, blockchain etc… We really can have control over our future. Do you agree?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:39:26 AM

Probably the end of the world will be so catastrophic, that after it's over, nobody will be talking about it.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: