Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Happy New Year $22000?  (Read 1888 times)
InBe$ToP (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:26:09 PM

Hello! I think for the new year Bitcoin $22000; ETH $780.
What are the forecasts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:15 PM

What are the forecasts?

Let's start with the question of which one is more possible. ETH at $780 is much more possible to me. But $2000 for the current trend of bitcoin is nothhing. It can even make it within hours while we sleep at night.

Both prices are possible for the new year. My personal expectation from ETH is hitting $1000 in the new year.
InBe$ToP (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

What are the forecasts?

Let's start with the question of which one is more possible. ETH at $780 is much more possible to me. But $2000 for the current trend of bitcoin is nothhing. It can even make it within hours while we sleep at night.

Both prices are possible for the new year. My personal expectation from ETH is hitting $1000 in the new year.
ETH - $1000 i think in january.
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

What are the forecasts?

Ethereum will be probably over eight hundred dollars, i dont know, but i really think that it will reach those prices before the end of the year.

Well, i have some ethereum's right now and i think that we all are expecting to see it going up.

But for the other side, bitcoin is unstappable, tell me, is there something that is stopping bitcoin from going up? Of course that there isn't.

Bitcoin will probably be worth more than $23k or $24k before the end of the year.

Anyways, there will be a dip, so prepare your bank accounts to buy more when that dip comes.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoTrump

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

For me, in think my prediction will be - bitcoin will reach $25,000 by new year and ethereum will also climb to $850.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:21:51 PM

Bitcoin rice is closely to the price of 20,000  dollars but it will decrease again at 19k dollars plus but it's okay. 22,000 dollars is very possible to happen because the price is continue to increase and for sure maybe it will estimate the price between 20k upto 25k dollars. For me the possible price of ethereum will be 1000 dollars and for sure you will earn a lot profit once you have bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet. Better to hold your this two coin to earn more don't sell it be patient is the best .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

I think ETH at $780 is very likely. BTC at $22000 is probably more likely than ETH at $1000 though.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:38:58 PM

We see the price was nearly to hit $20k but it doesn't mean that the price can be continue to increase its value .. i feel the price will drop a lot after this month.. so if you are planning to buy bitcoins better to wait for a large price drop before you buy because you will be lose but if you are long term holder you can be still make profit but maybe for a long time if the price after the fall will still increase back and hit $22k price..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

The probability of that is very high, I think that ETH will hit over 900 and Bitcoin 22-23k

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

It is too early to achieve a 22K USD All Time High for Bitcoin this new year. A market correction like 5 to 10 percent dip is expected to happen before going upto 20k then dip again to 5 to 10 percent then recovering fast like 22k in 2 to 3 months time. 20k is still quite high we never thought that bitcoin could reach that value.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:45 AM

Wow,
22k usd.

I am looking forward about it, it should be great
mingbai8

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

22k for btc is not a dream. we should live in future.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

What are the forecasts?

We have the same forecast range at ETH mine is $790  for BTC my forecast is around $20k,We still have two week before new year  and with the price movement in crypto market right now this prices are really achieavable, As of this writing ETH is now at $727 and Btc $18,494
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

I don't really expect its value now , i predicted it to be 20k USD before this year ends but its above my expectations now as it reach 22k USD. The volatility of bitcoin is the power and the investors are the source , the buying and selling is a big factor and we are the keys for the cashless society. Now i expected that bitcoin will reach 25k USD as early as january of 2018.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

We see the price was nearly to hit $20k but it doesn't mean that the price can be continue to increase its value .. i feel the price will drop a lot after this month.. so if you are planning to buy bitcoins better to wait for a large price drop before you buy because you will be lose but if you are long term holder you can be still make profit but maybe for a long time if the price after the fall will still increase back and hit $22k price..

I agree your advice, the current price is really not safe for buying, we can look back when the price of $ 6000 dropped to $ 3xxx, and maybe this will also happen in the next few months
GreatMurphy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:29:03 AM

I agree your advice, the current price is really not safe for buying, we can look back when the price of $ 6000 dropped to $ 3xxx, and maybe this will also happen in the next few months

Really look forward for this to happen. I registered at this forum to see if anyone understands, what is going on, but I see a lot of confusion everywhere as to where the price will go and what actually will happen
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:30 AM

It is too early to achieve a 22K USD All Time High for Bitcoin this new year. A market correction like 5 to 10 percent dip is expected to happen before going upto 20k then dip again to 5 to 10 percent then recovering fast like 22k in 2 to 3 months time. 20k is still quite high we never thought that bitcoin could reach that value.

Yes, now almost it touches the 20K mark and started correction already. Don't know how far it can go but as you said around 10+ % may correct means it may reach around 17K+ before again start going up. Many news channels are saying that there is bubble it may burst anytime soon but I don't think it may go down a lot. But now many new investors are invested in bitcoin and they are not familiar with these high fluctuations and if they get panic and start selling not sure where it will end.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

Really look forward for this to happen. I registered at this forum to see if anyone understands, what is going on, but I see a lot of confusion everywhere as to where the price will go and what actually will happen

I'm sorry but I doubt this and we shouldn't expect that there will be a major correction in the price like it drop at the half of the current price now. Yeah the volatility is high but let's face the fact that bitcoin had gathered more attention in the wall street and soon there will be more good news that'll affect the price. So better not to wait for that, maybe the $17k is a good entry point for those who wanna buy like you'll regret for waiting for too long and you can actually will miss the train.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ariosky

Activity: 240
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:17 AM

Base on my calculation, BTC will be higher than 28K at the new year's eve.

Just wait and see. Smiley Cheesy Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

Yes, I also hope Bitcoin will rise more and it will go to 22000$ soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: