Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitcoinza.com - BitFury Asic Units!  (Read 15547 times)
icebear888

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 12:37:23 PM

Hi Leadnor!

How are things coming along?

It seems you guys are on track!!

Have a great day!

Cheers

Hey Icebear, Here is the latest information we have. Also posted on our facebook page.

We are still waiting for a few items to come into line for the final pricing and shopping cart but we plan on having an open cart on approximately the 12th.
 We are undertaking a website re-design so will let you know when that is live.
 Initial sales and unit reserve are good we have more than half our stock labeled as "sold"

remember to subscribe to this page and keep the comments flowing on the forum
:

Thats great news!

Thanks for the feedback!

have a great day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmevz

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 11:45:24 PM

Hi Leadnor,

Do you have any specs on full units, IE power rating in Watts etc, I'm mainly asking with regard to the 100GHS unit. Also, without doing my research (I apologize), are you taking pre-orders yet and will detail be posted in this forum?

Thanks,
Jeff

leadnor (OP)

Activity: 119

For the Community! By the Community!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 10:49:35 AM

Hi Leadnor,

Do you have any specs on full units, IE power rating in Watts etc, I'm mainly asking with regard to the 100GHS unit. Also, without doing my research (I apologize), are you taking pre-orders yet and will detail be posted in this forum?

Thanks,
Jeff

yes all the details will be posted on this forum and our pre-orders open within one week Smiley

We have decided to go into talks with Cscape regarding his Control chip and PCB designs. we are just finalizing that part then we will have everything ready.

The power consumption at this point is under 1Wper GH/s which is Cscape estimations and testing at this point.

Things are looking good guys. Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
BitCoin : 15e1QneZebxTZKwexnGmQMN9VzwR9DCsTf
LiteCoin : LcCKETJgjCVYoBc8Ep4JuaZKrPoQvZz6Vp
YAC - YL8SrYKDeS8NXAj7gQsLXTP5dXFgy63Txz - Yacoin Forum Moderator
BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 11:33:30 AM

Hi Leadnor,

Thanks,
Jeff

yes all the details will be posted on this forum and our pre-orders open within one week Smiley

We have decided to go into talks with Cscape regarding his Control chip and PCB designs. we are just finalizing that part then we will have everything ready.

The power consumption at this point is under 1Wper GH/s which is Cscape estimations and testing at this point.

Is this the S-HASH board with a 50A power regulator?

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 08:24:06 AM

Hi Leadnor,

Thanks,
Jeff

Is this the S-HASH board with a 50A power regulator?

Yep we are looking into using their design and control chips. Bitfury also said that they are a good option to use so we will give them a shot during our testing phase Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
kmtan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:23:52 PM

Hey everyone.

We have been in talks with Bitfury for a while now and are proud to announce that we will be supplying BitFury asic units to the community.

A bit about us.
We are a community based project here in South Africa, that decided to come together to create www.bitcoinza.com

As a lot of the current ASIC manufacturers out there only ship to the UK, or USA or certain parts of the globe. We decided to bring in Asic units to South Africa, and supply Africa with Asic miners. We will be using Bitfury's chips as well as his PCB designs, which at the moment are the 8chip pcb units.

We are also busy setting up the African bitcoin foundation that will be run from South Africa through volunteers, and our goal is to get a system in place here in South Africa that is Bitcoin friendly, which will in turn be a BTC safehaven. This includes legal issues and talking to the banks etc.

Thanks to Bitfury we will be extremely competitive in the market when it comes to price and also timeframe as our units are expected to be finished by October and ready for shipment. For an estimated price of roughly $1000 (BTC equivalent) per 24GH/s. This pricing will probably go down once we have finished with our testing and got our final quotes down. We want to be the most competitive out there, especially when it comes to date and pricing.

*UPDATE*
The estimation of the units right now are as follows.
24GH/s = 10-12BTC
50GH/s = 18-20BTC
100GH/s = 35BTC
200GH/s = 65 BTC
400GH/s = 110 BTC
(working off a $100/btc average. prices will change according to the current market, and prices are an estimation)

We will not open ourselves up for Pre-Orders, as we want to finish our testing phase. Which should be done within the next 2 weeks. And hopefully we will have a few other units available other than the 24GH/s option.

We will be selling the units in 4 initial batches which will be in batches of 25TH/s each. So as not to flood the market, and to give the network time to stabilize.
Should the 4 batches be sold before the end of the year, we will not ship any more units until next year, (probably February march) once again, to give the network time to stabilize. This is a promise we make to everyone.

We will be shipping worldwide.

Please message me if you have any questions.
Post them here on the forum.
Send me a personal mail to dewet@bitcoinza.com
Or to our support mail support@bitcoinza.com

And visit our site, www.bitcoinza.com
Any suggestion from the community to the SA community let us know.
Check our our new Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BitCoinZA

**edit
Please note our goal is not to undercut other asic manufacturers. But our goal is to stay competitive with prices for the international market. Plus giving our local community the option of getting an asic without having to pay the extra Import tax. And on top of that, we will be helping the South African and African bitcoin Foundation with funding and assistance where we can, and also providing them with monthly support. That is why we say, For the community, By the Community Smiley

sound great, for the pricing, i would suggest that you guy consider for the current diffultly of mining, the mining output are drop too much compare last month, it will be more hard coming soon, so, price is important vs to return... BFL doing withdrawn too much from the ecosystem, now everyone is upset ...

dawie

Activity: 115

BTC for a better world

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:09:21 PM

Amen to that kmtan!  We don't want to make the same mistakes if we could learn from the community.  Good feedback.
Great seeing a member of the Foundation on our thread.

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
BecomingPhill

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 04:35:00 PM

Hi

Am in Windhoek, Namibia. Preorders?

19YMKfUYc9S2orgBvp3LaHRbBJ5wNQENK1
dawie

Activity: 115

BTC for a better world

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 04:40:43 PM

Phill - Lekker om jou te ontmoet man  Cheesy
Pop a mail to us at support@bitcoinza.com with the type of unit you have in mind and we will put your name in the list so long.  The requests are starting to stream in and we need to keep track until we go live.
Namibia- Awesome.  My dad is from Windhoek.

Fascinated by BTC
BTC: 1HWUnvZ3xQykdSJsfyGiGQpZG16uFe8DXJ
XMR: 44fJ52WJGUmceBX6iARnfW6k9p2MFrwkb9AeXRDvQDaZYM8zkA2uuysE164GBGrhkvGh8PAxGUFU5Fq eEmk82Cww3CHdeRS
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 04:52:20 PM

A Great thanks to Dawie for answering so many of the questions so far. Smiley

Things are looking good guys. Having an investor meeting this coming weekend and then will have big feedback for everyone. Including our pricing structure.

The unit specs. And also the pre-order with date estimations. We are also finalizing everything with bitpay for our online BTC cart, and are trying to get the bitpay fullfillment by amazon. So our website will also undergo a complete redesign.

That means. Payment can be made with BTC, and will be shipped and handled by amazon Smiley which will mean we will be shipping worldwide.

I am also glad to say that the local demand for the units has been great and we are glad that we can be the ones bringing ASIC miners. Into Africa and South Africa.

BTC WORLDWIDE FTW.

Ontop of all that. We are also part of the newly formed African Bitcoin foundation. (started here in SA) and will be working hand in hand with them to get BTC awareness and major projects rolling forward.

Great stuff guys. Thanks to the community for giving us this opportunity.

For the community, By the community!!

www.bitcoinza.com
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 11:37:49 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 01:07:24 AM by leadnor

Hey guys,

We have officially gone live Smiley

Go to our website for a quick view. We will be using C-Scape PCB boards and control chips with bitfury asic chips.

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle
100GH/s : 40BTC - Bitfury Goblin
200GH/s : 70BTC - Bitfury Ogre
400GH/s : 120BTC - Bitfury Wizard

Pop us a message for any comments, suggestions and thanks for all the support Smiley

We are taking the first batch of orders now. For those waiting for our cart. We are waiting for the last documentation and approval from bitpay so that we can use bitpay and the shipping service gets handled through amazon Smiley

Big UP to Bitfury and C-Scape for getting BTC asics into Africa, and going worldwide Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
BitCsByBit

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:16:40 AM

Pricing? US or BTC?

Bitpay exchange rates rates are not great.

Will CC or Paypay be accepted.

Refunds offered?

Tipsy jar: 1HgfLMXiJQj9KZ7abLRh9rWuR7dgeSyub4
Bitcoin_Bing

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 09:30:30 AM

Hey guys,

Go to our website for a quick view. We will be using C-Scape PCB boards and control chips with bitfury asic chips.

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle

Pop us a message for any comments, suggestions and thanks for all the support Smiley

We are taking the first batch of orders now. For those waiting for our cart. We are waiting for the last documentation and approval from bitpay so that we can use bitpay and the shipping service gets handled through amazon Smiley

Big UP to Bitfury and C-Scape for getting BTC asics into Africa, and going worldwide Smiley

Great to see you used the suggested naming convention for the units! Smiley
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:39:49 AM

Hey guys,

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle

Haha yeah, Like I said we like it. hehe. We just switched the Goblin and Ogre around. We will also be designing each one of them a specific picture. That will come on the boxes Smiley Makes us unique. Once again a great suggestion coming from this thread, Cheesy Thanks a bunch
Great to see you used the suggested naming convention for the units! Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 10:42:40 AM

Pricing? US or BTC?

Bitpay exchange rates rates are not great.

Will CC or Paypay be accepted.

Refunds offered?

Hi BitCsByBit,

We will be opening our orders a bit later to fiat, For those that absolutely can pay in BTC.

We will also be putting up our refund clause shortly Smiley

www.bitcoinza.com
cscape

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

Just in case anybody is wondering, I'd like to confirm that we are really working together to make this happen. Happy mining  Wink

Happy with your c-scape product ? Consider a tip: 16X2FWVRz6UzPWsu4WjKBMJatR7UvyKzcy
leadnor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 08:51:17 PM

Just in case anybody is wondering, I'd like to confirm that we are really working together to make this happen. Happy mining  Wink

Thanks Cscape for the reply. Its been a pleasure working with you guys on this massive project.

www.bitcoinza.com
intron

Activity: 427
Merit: 251

- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:03:45 PM

Thanks Cscape for the reply. Its been a pleasure working with you guys on this massive project.

Same here for intron. Happy hashing:)

intron
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:06:00 PM

Hey leadnor,

as I see this, the boards will be overclockable and people will probably need heatsinks to Run these boards then and cool them accordingly.

If you are interested I could do case design or heatsink design for this project, please contact me for details.

@cscape and intron
great work guys!

Foofighter

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
Stratum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:09:34 PM

Could you please show us your testing units? Not old test pictures from the web but ones you have really taken yourself.

Here is a suggested method of proof: put the object in front of today's newspaper like this:

http://imgur.com/X838GGi

In this picture I prove that I have a fresh packet of peanuts. The peanuts I will be feeding you through the bars when you get locked up for white collar crime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: