Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018, how much will it worth?  (Read 571 times)
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:11 AM

the general consensus is that the top coins will rise in value for 2018.

they being, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero, zcash, neo, dash, iota, ripple, etc.

we have seen turbulent times this year with a lot of attacks on bitcoin and still it survives.

2018 will prove to be interesting times
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

Well, this is a the most common question nowadays and it's tricky because you can't really rely on recent trend, otherwise we should aim to reach 800/900% increase of price.
If BTC will continue hitting the stock market this would be a tremendous news in a bad or good way but for sure the BTC future is bright, definitely worth to keep investing in it!
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

bitcoin is our only very good life, with this my life is better than before, because at the end of this year many people are investing in bitcoin, so the price is very good 2x many times compared to the previous year's end. Moreover you are investing at the end of this year, you will be able to get more profit, because in mid-2018, bitcoin prices are very promising again.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

No one can possibly know that or even can do a close prediction. We never even thought that we will see the price reaching $19k in this year, but it surprisingly did in just a month from $7k or $8k to $19k+ and now it can go either up or down in 2018. If it keeps going up, for sure it will cross $30k before mid-year, but if it got some corrections along the way, it will stay between $10k to $15k in my opinion.
ForeverSmall

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

For sure it is no one know , if somehow he would know he won't tell you here Smiley)
But for many chance it price will go up
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

It depends on how people would take bitcoin seriously. Bitcoin follows the rule of supply and demand. As long as there is a demand the price will continue to grow.
With the way bitcoin is right now, I am sure a lot of people are taking it more than serious. Coinbase, bittrex,  bitthumb and some other exchanges have mentioned recently at the rate at which the number of users have increased like rain was busy falling to the point that some of them had to quickly do some impromptu upgrade. This is the level we have gotten and we still have a huge level we are going that would be massive and with that, bitcoin's worth is something no one can imagine right now.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

No one can possibly know that or even can do a close prediction. We never even thought that we will see the price reaching $19k in this year, but it surprisingly did in just a month from $7k or $8k to $19k+ and now it can go either up or down in 2018. If it keeps going up, for sure it will cross $30k before mid-year, but if it got some corrections along the way, it will stay between $10k to $15k in my opinion.
In the middle of 2018, the price of Bitcoin could be between $ 20-25, because Bitcoin's lower volatility, but the etherum will see $ 1000 in 2018, because the investors started to go to alternative cryptomoneys.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

In the middle of 2018, the price of Bitcoin could be between $ 20-25, because Bitcoin's lower volatility, but the etherum will see $ 1000 in 2018, because the investors started to go to alternative cryptomoneys.

It can still increase in value, maybe a slower movement that is happening now, but soo it can still increase more than expected around 25k to 30k soon, but in a slow progress with dips and more chance for altcoins by 2018.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:45 PM

We are approaching the end if 2017 and many of us wonders on will we see a major rise or fall on the cryptocurrency. By the middle part of 2018 and its last two months how much do you think will bitcoin worth? Thank you very much
This is so serious hmm
the answer from me maybe simple, nobody will know how bitcoin works later even for the next 2 months people never know what will happen .
But if I may speculate, it will exceed $50,000.
Aah we see what will happen after the 2017 dude.
Samings

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:12 PM

my  Speculation is bitcoin will start 2018 at 22k$ and may end at 40k$

some altcoins will be more than 1000$ : ETH, Litcoin, Dash

BCH 10,000$
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

Scenario 1: Demand continues to go up; bitcoin's price will continue to rise.
Scenario 2: Demand drops, bitcoin's price goes stable for a month or more, causing weak hands to sell; bitcoin dips.
Scenario 3: Negative news about government regulation arises; bitcoin crashes.
Scenario 4: Another FUD spree similar to the Jamie Dimon case; bitcoin dips or crashes.

tldr; NO ONE KNOWS

Bitcoin can really be unpredictable which is why I think the given scenarios by mjglqw are all valid and are possible to take place. Despite nearing the end of this year with the rates at a remarkable state, things may totally be different in a span of minutes, even seconds in this platform because that is what Bitcoin is. We are all in high hopes that a crash or a huge correction won't occur as the new year starts. Hence, we are all looking forward for a better future for Bitcoin as it has benefits and profits to many. Whatever the future holds, may we be all ready for it.
drawoh14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

We are approaching the end if 2017 and many of us wonders on will we see a major rise or fall on the cryptocurrency. By the middle part of 2018 and its last two months how much do you think will bitcoin worth? Thank you very much
No one knows how much it will take. Just keep on your mind that bitcoin will always raise as long as everyone is interested and many will invest next year, we will profit more then

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:21:18 PM by BitMaxz

Well since bitcoin is volatile i have my own speculation, bitcoin will be still trending so the demand will be increase more so the price will increase around $20k to $30k but there is possibility that we will see large drop this coming quarter of 2018..
So better to get ready for the huge drop and expect the price to increase burst again..  This is just my own speculation i just following the movement of the price from last year that i think it could happen in 2018.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

No one knows how bitcoin in the future, they just can prediction about the value. We know bitcoin is not stable yet.
But bitcoin still good investments in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can help unemployment to do the job and get income from bitcoin.
That's will help their country to reduce unemployment problem.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:17:56 AM

Is likely to come up quite a bit, but as the friend said above: it is not impossible for him to go through a major correction or a low one, since we are going through a series of regulations for the crypto currency.
One should not even be expecting a huge correction now and for those who are still very optimistic about a crash, I hope they do not end up telling their children's children the reason why they ended up missing out on the bitcoin train was because of a crash they were waiting for that never came.

The truth is no one knows, but right now, bitcoin seems to be solidly doing well and in 2018, if things keep going on the way we have been having it, despite all the FUDs we experienced this year, then we are sure in for a huge long ride to the moon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:01:00 AM

Scenario 1: Demand continues to go up; bitcoin's price will continue to rise.
Scenario 2: Demand drops, bitcoin's price goes stable for a month or more, causing weak hands to sell; bitcoin dips.
Scenario 3: Negative news about government regulation arises; bitcoin crashes.
Scenario 4: Another FUD spree similar to the Jamie Dimon case; bitcoin dips or crashes.

[siz e=12pt]tldr; NO ONE KNOWS[/size]
1 & 2 can possibly happen. 3 & 4 though is something that one should not really expect that much but like you said no one knows.

However, the reason I am saying that is because for 3, it would really take a whole lot of huge crazy negative news that would get bitcoin dragging down at this stage after all the news that the government and media have created just to cause some crazy shits, but the value just keeps rising. Also, for 4, that would be the last of their kind and I am sure they already know that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:03:12 AM

We are all not sure about what will be the price of bitcoin by next year which is 2018, even the best person on analyzation could not answer that, because bitcoin is depend on all people out there who wants to invests/buy or sell their bitcoin.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

There are so many factors that could affect the bitcoin's price. Just like in the past years, we didn't expect that it would boom into today's tremendous price. I just say that we couldn't predict or assume the price, but I assure that it will go higher, maybe double or even triple! Bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world this year, so I think big investors will take the opportunity to try and adapt the system of cryptocurrency next good year.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

I read somewhere before, according to some prophet the price of bitcoin will rise by $10,000 per year, which means by the end of 2018 thr price will reach some where around $30,000. How true that statement is nobodys know, but apparently all his guesses was pretty accurate but believe it or not it is up to you.
Your prophet is wrong bro! No one can really predict what will happen with bitcoin first and with the price rising $10,000 per year, I think you need to see the extent that bitcoin is increasing now and the trend going upward. This is not the bitcoin we used to have before and so far, we should be expecting some rapid growth if the wall street guys do not keep it coming at us.

Let us hope the demand continues like this, and from the look of things it seems the bullish trend is not over yet and we may be seeing some full stop maybe around $23000, but who knows ?

By the middle part of 2018 and the trend following this pattern, then we should expect probably some $80,000 - $100,000, give or take but we cannot just imagine smooth rides going on just like that.
ShooFly27

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

50,000 by far, or mcafee will give you the guarantee
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: