Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 995 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?

yes of course bitcoin will bring a good impact on the economy for bitcoin users and the government will benefit from the transaction, because many investors who join using bitcoin and the public trust about this currency crypto
it will be a good impact.. if it's bitcoin more lead to a more positively things and promising without harming the country. It can provide many benefits, but of course the sides of bitcoin excess can still be used for negatively things. Well, I think this depends on the government, if indeed the government can cope/regulating well, it will have a more positively and beneficial impacts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Day by day bitcoin is going high and people are more positive with this coin. This coin is helping to those people who sees the dream to be a successful human. There is no other coin which coin gives as profit and facilities as bitcoin gives.
People can get a very big amount of profit from this coin if they can do all the thing correctly. If this coin gives facilities at the future like now then more people will join with this coin so that its price will be much more than now. If it happens then people will get more profit from this coin which will help the economy system of the world. Anything can happen but you should do all the thing what will make you success.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

I don't think it's possible at this moment. Because now bitcoin is just a online currency and only a few number of people are known about bitcoin. Also lot of country has already banned bitcoin.So for now it's totally impossible that bitcoin can contributed to world economy.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

I think no because Bitcoin was created as a new online payment method but now, the nature of bitcoin is speculation. It is not creat the real value for the world economy. And Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, cannot be controlled by Governments. What Government's cannot control, they will prevent the development.
who told you that bitcoin transactions are anonymous?only the details are covered with anonymity but not the transactions because it was traceable,and who are you to say that bitcoin cant help or contributes to the economy?dont you even know that more and more this days are being involved in cryptocurrency and starting to make income here,if people continues to do such then the economy will grow because of this coins
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

Bitcoin will be a great turning point of the ecomy and will have bigger impact in it. Years before 2028, it was already happening. What more it is already in that said year. Btc produced rich people, and made rich people even wealthier. Who knows? If it continues, greater things in the future surely awaits.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

2028 means 10 years from now and I think bitcoin will be much better. Right now I'm sure bitcoin has contributed greatly to the economies of every country and even the world, because in the presence of bitcoin there are many people who helped their economy get better, only bitcoin is still in the eyes of something illegal. I hope the future bitcoin will be accepted by many people in the world.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

2028 means 10 years from now and I think bitcoin will be much better. Right now I'm sure bitcoin has contributed greatly to the economies of every country and even the world, because in the presence of bitcoin there are many people who helped their economy get better, only bitcoin is still in the eyes of something illegal. I hope the future bitcoin will be accepted by many people in the world.

Hopefully in the future, Bitcoin will be fully accepted by the society and the government. Though there are still much to be done in the technology of Bitcoin and in the blockchain, all this will be corrected in the future and the volatility will be lessen. It could someday help the economy when the stability of the blockchain technology is achieved.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

This is what i have been telling that when a country adapts bitcoin and other crypto currencies, its stepping into a new economy. The economy growth will be more than they do with fiat currency. We do have so many countries understood the benefits of bitcoin and other crypto currrencies. Cryto would certainly grow up well.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

We can only say, let's wait for Japan to make improvements. Japan is one of the countries that strongly support Bitcoin to become one of the alternative state money. If they are able to implement it in the form of daily trading transactions without problems, then Bitcoin certainly has a bright prospect to be adopted by many other countries.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

I think no because Bitcoin was created as a new online payment method but now, the nature of bitcoin is speculation. It is not creat the real value for the world economy. And Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, cannot be controlled by Governments. What Government's cannot control, they will prevent the development.

That's the thing, if they can prevent the development and then further the growth this will be the part that actually kills Bitcoin. As without people actively being apart of Bitcoin, there's going to be no one to actually accept bitcoin, trade it, do services for it, mine it, etc.

The only way for Bitcoin to be able to prosper is if government leaders embrace it, which they will never do -- as they want all the power that they can get in their governments.

So, it won't make it.
I disagree what we need is that people adopt bitcoin if that happens the government will have no option but to do it as well, I know that a lot of people feel that governments are all powerful but that is not the case even if they do not like it at some point they need to follow the will of their people and if the people decide to adopt bitcoin then they will have to do it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

The contribution of bitcoin in a world economy in 2028 maybe  it just the same as now if the government of every country still don't accept this kind of digital economy as the world trends value is uncertainly stable which volatilitiness is always there. What really takes to the government today is  only transaction fees going fiat.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

We can only say, let's wait for Japan to make improvements. Japan is one of the countries that strongly support Bitcoin to become one of the alternative state money. If they are able to implement it in the form of daily trading transactions without problems, then Bitcoin certainly has a bright prospect to be adopted by many other countries.
if it happens so bitcoin will have a rapid development. we know japan is the founding country of btc, they are doing a lot of breakthrough for btc progress, and i am sure japanese business associates later also recommended using btc for transaction tool
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

at least maybe bitcoin will grow a lot of people in terms of the economy. gradually this will create a country into a developed country and it's not impossible in a few more years of all countries in the world will progress very rapidly.
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

Technology of blockchain carries a new era for people, including the economic one. Whether the government wants it or not, and this technology will take its place, the rightful place, in the history of mankind. Here the issue of regulating this whole holiday of life. You can always find ways to control this or that phenomenon. Politicians like to talk a lot and often themselves contradict themselves. While there will be no spodvizhek towards adopting a specific law, our assumptions do not make much sense.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

in the coming year, if bitcoin continues to exist and continues to retain its value, bitcoin will have a profound effect on the economy. as many people will use it as an investment asset, or transaction, bitcoin will be very big effect in the world economy.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

in the coming year, if bitcoin continues to exist and continues to retain its value, bitcoin will have a profound effect on the economy. as many people will use it as an investment asset, or transaction, bitcoin will be very big effect in the world economy.
With the emergence of Bitcoin and all the over 1,000 cryptocoins, financial transactions are being decentralized on a massive scale. These decentralized transactions have no recourse whatsoever to the US Dollar. This changes the dynamics of international trade, foreign relations, diplomacy, and the impact of economic sanctions.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

I think big. For me a lot more people will know Bitcoin and take advantage of bitcoin. As we see the vision of Bitcoin were it up lift people's lives and making a better world. Even though they are hackers out there. I believe in technology of Bitcoin that they are well aware of it and they have a counter measures about it, to not being hacked. What I see for not next 10 years Bitcoin will be more open for alternate payments and would be a lesser fiat for us to carry.

Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

This is really one hell of a shot for like 10 years ahead, but let me give it a go. This is what I'm thinking. Bitcoin as bitcoin has indirect change of the World especially by blockchain technology that has really a lot of usage.Therefore, there will be some really smart guys with smart ideas that will probably change the World as we know it by applying all the tech there is available right now. I feel that there are huge changes in that terms ahead of us and we will be all there to see it happen.
The word Bitcoin can use the game changer because for the use of it changes the many people’s lives. And it is indirectly affected the world economy also. Because our young generation has fresh minds they can use Bitcoin with the new ideas that affect the people’s lives directly. And the ten years ahead if we imagine the Bitcoin progress it would be directly affect the world ‘s economy and government legalize it in country and people are free to use Bitcoin like flat money.

I agree. Bitcoin can contribute a lot to the economy. Bitcoin is a high value currency. After joining Bitcoin, many people's lives change. Many poor people are becoming more and more rich overnight after working with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has many advantages, it is proven. Bitcoin is able to make a nation economically dependent. Bitcoin is a very easy trading system. Bitcoin's popularity is increasing worldwide. Bitcoin is increasingly becoming involved in improving their economic status. Bitcoin will change in future currencies and will contribute much more to the economy.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:53:02 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 04:04:15 AM by itsik78

The technology of blockchain and its aggressive popularization through the rapid growth of prices for crypto-currencies can help the world financial system solve its main problem of shortage of long-term financing and ensure subsequent global economic growth due to the fact that the technology of the blockade is in full compliance with each of the four principles, formulated by G20.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Bitcoin can actually improve the economy of different countries who are using it just like what japan is using today in order to make their own people living in a wealthy life and that is the reason why countries should be legalizing cryptocurrency in their area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: