Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:36:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin contribution to world economy  (Read 995 times)
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

2028 is long way to see the future but in next five years bitcoin will have a major role in global economy and most widespread bitcoin dominance country will see boost in their economy as well
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

The problem is that the rate of growth is likely to decrease sooner or later, and even the fall of the rate may begin. Therefore, it is advisable not to invest the entire amount in one currency, but leave the reserve. If the rate of the selected "coin" will decrease over a long period of time, it will be possible to buy another currency for the reserve.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

The technology of blockage allows cooperation of participants who do not trust each other. The active promotion of technology, partly due to the growth of prices for crypto-currencies and the increase in the market capitalization of assets based on crypto-currencies, encourages financial institutions to integrate blockhouses into their business models.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

How do you think bitcoin will affect the world economy by 2028?
I think by that time Bitcoin create more successful investors using the blockchain technology, more jobs will create and more financial institutions will integrate their business to crypto.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

I believe that Bitcoin has a lot to offer to the world, but as they do say, there is no food for a hungry man. So whatever you’re going to achieve from Bitcoin will be based on your hard work and what you have put into it. So for a country to expect to get something from Bitcoin, they should also be ready to contribute to that.

They don’t just say that they accept Bitcoin without contributing to it and be expecting profits to come in from no where lol. So the government should learn to invest on Bitcoin and let citizens participate too. That’s what I have to say, but I stand to becorrected if I’m wrong, cause we are not always right.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

we do not need to discuss far in the year 2028. at this time alone many governments from various countries are already considering about crypto and how they can keep running with the tax. if indeed it can finally be realized, then the countries that get taxes from bitcoin would have benefited greatly and could to help the state infrastructure and also for education.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

we do not need to discuss far in the year 2028. at this time alone many governments from various countries are already considering about crypto and how they can keep running with the tax. if indeed it can finally be realized, then the countries that get taxes from bitcoin would have benefited greatly and could to help the state infrastructure and also for education.

Bitcoin contributes to the world economy through bitcoin have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary. Every transaction is digitally recorded in blocks which act like ledgers and once a block is filled a new block is created.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency will be affecting the economy of a country in a positive way because government can use bitcoins in order to improve the economy of their own country just like what japan is doing today in their own country.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Even though other government of other countries still do not legalize butcoin, still it helps their economic status through the earnings of bitcoiners. They can use the money to establish businesses and help in labor employment etc. In this manner, bitcoin helps our economy indirectly so what if it will be universally recognized, right?
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

The world economy Bitcoin of the contribution of comprehensive at the rate of increase is. Bitcoin due to the unemployed young women plenty of revenue and they are the country's economy comprehensive at the rate of progress. And the country's economy role.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

I think this milestone is quite far and it is hard to predict what will happen with Bitcoin. Maybe it will become the world's currency and it will completely replace the cash in the countries that accept it. Besides, its value will increase and become the leading payment and transaction method

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Actually the prediction is a bit too far , as we know there are still so many problem that need to be deal, especially the legality and acceptance of bitcoin, if every country or  a lot of country accepting bitcoin then bitcoin will have a big impact to the world economic, but now there are only some country that think to adopt bitcoin while others rejected it, so it's hard to predict bitcoin future
It is true that Bitcoin also need to feel on its system problem where it could solve major and minor problems that blockchain system currently faces. It could be also a time for Bitcoin to excell and to prove it system when it comes the times it's system will be better for transaction, investment and trading for all.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

the focus should be on blockchain/cryptocurrency than only on bictcoin. ICOs on blockchain has a diverse role in the world economy. In the next 20 years there wont be any part of the economy where blockchain is not active. out of so much investments I believe some will grow to compete with the likes of google, windows etc. in few years from now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Even though other government of other countries still do not legalize butcoin, still it helps their economic status through the earnings of bitcoiners. They can use the money to establish businesses and help in labor employment etc. In this manner, bitcoin helps our economy indirectly so what if it will be universally recognized, right?
That's the bright side out from this system the domino effect to the economy, when bitcoiners earned a lot they will find other sources to invest their money they will established business and they will hire people and they will pay taxes as well, so it's a good effect to government and it's economy.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Imagine a scenario where there is less and less need for a bank due to a secure digital asset which can be used to to purchase anything through online transactions. This is where we are headed with the abilities of Bitcoin. Various organizations and service providers are already accepting bitcoin as a means of payment for services while some corporations are also giving staffs the option to be paid salaries in bitcoin.
Godexists

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

I believe bitcoin has a big impact in contribution to world economy because of positive way that crypto can give in economy.there's a potencial that the government  can recognize the bitcoin.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

Bitcoin contribution to world economy can provide business for businessmen for selling and purchasing of products/goods; Employed and Unemployed can earn extra income for Joining Bounty Campaign like facebook, twitter, telegram, blogging, translation and signature campaign. And also for people who have knowledge in investing to earn profit.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

I think it can make a better contribution to the world economy because people like me really help everything I need to buy and pay to make my days complete and I think it can really help me.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

I think it can make a better contribution to the world economy because people like me really help everything I need to buy and pay to make my days complete and I think it can really help me.
Bitcoin is all time great invention in the field of technology and I don’t think so there is anyone who is going to deny this fact. It has produced many new businessmen, many new rich people and so many financially stable families. I am sure we are going to see everyone shifting to bitcoin in the coming decade for making all kinds of major and minor payments. Bitcoin is something really revolutionary.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

Bitcoin affect differently on different country economy. Sometime it affect in positive way sometimes it affects in negative way. According to Chinese government bitcoin affect their country economy by affecting their country own currency value in the international market. According to some other countries government bitcoin affects their country economy by affecting their country banking system. In some countries bitcoin help to built their economy strong by reducing unemployment issues in their country. Bitcoin help central African developing country's economy by helping their people in money transaction problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: