Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs?  (Read 2633 times)
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

You're covering only one issue in doing business, which is headhunting and then paying a reward to your employees. But cryptocurrency can be implemented in much more different spheres, having more use cases, so it can solve a wide range of current problems. But I don't think that it's bitcoin that will be this solution. Now I see huge companies who accept bitcoin as a payment method, do it for PR only. The same with business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

Entrepreneurs are those people who are interested on anything as long as they could make profits, of course it has to be legal also. Their mindset or goals in life is much broader than the average people. They are not afraid to try things that they know that will benefit them, for example is Bitcoin, they will not easily invest money on bitcoin unless they already did some background check about it.

They are not naïve for them just to make random decisions out of nowhere, they are thinking all of the ways on how they could be productive and that's what makes them Entrepreneur.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I think for entrepreneurs who do not have large capital, of course the presence of bitcoin is very helpful, because in addition to help bitcoin can also provide benefits for us, provided that we who use it can arrange it.

Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

I think Bitcoin is very important for enterpreneurs. In the future Bitcoin will needed for transactions. I believe It will happen. So, Invesnment today, You can get earn. Lets see.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
They so much more mean to me cause I learn something on what those entrepreneur done for all over again soon just a new value of money cause. Cause we have been able, the best cryptocurrency. Cause I we should check it out of money real world at war with the world is a kind. Cause I am aware that bitcoin
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Freelancers can also benefit from this technology massively. Imagine working miles away for your superior and getting paid in bitcoin immediately your done with the work you did. This transaction also happens with so much speed that you don't have to wait for days to receive it, just seconds.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

I think Bitcoin is very important for enterpreneurs. In the future Bitcoin will needed for transactions. I believe It will happen. So, Invesnment today, You can get earn. Lets see.
bitcoin can encourage the development of real entrepreneurs, for now we prefer to invest, and this will be useful for later if the payment system using cryptocurrency, besides we are ready, we will get additional capital from bitcoin, because it will already get a profit

EVOS

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

i Think, Not an investment, but a very good payment tool,
because there is crypto, we can pay service from someone wherever he is, as long as have internet network ..
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

I’m very sure that Bitcoin can help any smart entrepreneur. If you will be bale to make out time and work on Bitcoin, learn it and understand how it works, you will be able to make lots of money from it by investing at the right time. Bitcoin can even help to boost your other business by providing you with a huge profit based on how much you invested in it.
carlozharz

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

Bitcoin makes a person entrepreneur, Bitcoin also turns a person into an investor and can raise capital from the profits earned, Bitcoin also provide new jobs to people in need and want to be involved, Bitcoin taught me to become an entrepreneur.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

entrepreneurs need capital for it, so of course bitcoin becomes a very important thing. especially bitcoin also has the potential to support any entrepreneurship. the proof, so many ICO projects are made, and they accept bitcoin as a means of payment. it's because bitcoin is also very potential in that regard.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Entrepreneurs are people who have a lot of economic potential as well as they have a lot of assets and they are people who want to invest in bitcoin as well as in the altcoin, which helps those entrepreneurs have the facility to raise capital. Calling it makes a lot of sense to them
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

Bitcoin is a most popular or popular cryptocurrency in the world.Well I think ,Yes this is a good choice investment for entrepreneurs because your money in your investment has a possiblity to grow two times or more.We all know that bitcoin's price is not stable and has a possiblity to get a high value soon.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

The entrepreneurs have a responsibility to anticipate what the future looks like and bring that to reality, in such case, the bitcoin is a decentralized form of currency not regulated or controlled by governments and is the future of the modern economy and is must to integrate into modern businesses.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Entrepreneurs are people who have a lot of economic potential as well as they have a lot of assets and they are people who want to invest in bitcoin as well as in the altcoin, which helps those entrepreneurs have the facility to raise capital. Calling it makes a lot of sense to them
The investment in Bitcoin during this time is considered to be a very hot trend, so the appearance of many investors with bitcoin and the crypcurrency market is very easy to understand. When there are professional investors entering the market, fierce competition will occur and the market will not be as easy as in previous years.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

As we can see now many ICO that come up with great idea, many of them aims to collect btc to run their startups business. At least there are two benefits that the entrepreneurs can get from bitcoin, first they can save their money without pay tax although it's only can happen to entrepreneurs who lives in country that doesn't make regulations about bitcoin taxation, second the bitcoin deflation makes their funds increase.

Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

I think now bitcoin can be beneficial for 2 major types of entrepreneurs. First are those who would like to evade taxes and high bank transfer fees, especially, when they deal a lot internationally. Secondly, bitcoin and crypto as a whole have created a new window of opportunity for raising investments via ICOs, and rapid growth of the sphere lets people raise more than they would before it existed.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

If your product is catering people, consumers or customers that use internet to shop and move things Bitcoin will help you a lot since transaction be more easily and surely payment is guaranteed.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Not all entrepreneurs are embracing bitcoin.Some of them accept bitcoin but some doesnt approved. It depends on peoples perspective.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Entrepreneurs believe in freedom and the time is precious for them,Entrepreneurs busy to find ways save the time and do more with high output so Bitcoin is really blessing for them to make payments or make transactions with their customers to make easy method of payment for the customers.

There are many ways Entrepreneurs can utilize Bitcoin for their businesses and they need every step Bitcoin that meet the requirements of customers and fulfill their needs.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: