Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs?  (Read 2641 times)
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Bitcoin is very important to the entrepreneurs because some of them are investing to Bitcoin. For thrm Bitcoin is the future money. Entreprenuers tend to hold there bitcoin because they knkw that they can esrn bigger money when the bull market happens.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

it is true that bitcoin can become one of the entrepreneurs, because bitcoin can add or change someone financially to get their business capital
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos in general are very important for entrepreneurs. The most important aspect is the fact that startups can accept them as a way of payment. And of course by accepting them they open another segment and attract customers from this one, leading to increased sales and more profits that would boost the growth of their companies.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies erase the borders of States.For entrepreneurs, of course, this is a great opportunity to earn good money
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Well, in my opinion, It is very important to entrepreneurs ,due to new technology that many businessmen want to adopt,I will surely that they also support bitcoin to improve their businesses.They would find a greater profit and easy transacting on it because of an online transactions that they can use. Any thought?
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

The benefits of speculation are certainly higher and more efficient than investing, but the risks are also high, so investing in crypto doesn't require investing a lot of money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

The world is now led by various entrepreneurs who are constantly innovating new things to promote peace to eliminate poverty and combat superstitions. An entrepreneur find those skills and skillful people who deprive the opportunity and provide sufficient work through he or she can lead a perfect life. Now the world as a global village, and people can recognize them by their specialty. Now through this currency the entrepreneur can find the actual employee who can do this task according to their expectations. Even they can transfer that currency after the actual job is completed from one place to another. So I think this may be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

I want to hear about whats your stand now?since you said last year that bitcoin investing is money multiplier?

Can you took advantage when the market is like this?remember that bitcoin volatility is the reason why we must be careful on investing because this is the way we can earn.but the same reason for us to fail
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier

I want to hear about whats your stand now?since you said last year that bitcoin investing is money multiplier?

Can you took advantage when the market is like this?remember that bitcoin volatility is the reason why we must be careful on investing because this is the way we can earn.but the same reason for us to fail
Well I don't know what HS is doing, but at the times like this, when the market is falling, one may see the opportunity to buy again, to invest some more, with the hope it will rise again one day.
Elwin_Dog

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Well I don't know what HS is doing, but at the times like this, when the market is falling, one may see the opportunity to buy again, to invest some more, with the hope it will rise again one day.

Very good investment strategy. That's what people should be doing: putting a little bit in each paycheck and waiting for it to multiply.

Now is a good time to be buying again. Can it really drop below the cost of mining? It will take some really heavy shorts to get that low I think. There's more money in mining to keep it up, and they want to keep the profit flowing in on the mining side. So it's probably not going to get much lower than this.

Bitcoin is a good way to start a business. Put away small amounts of money that you want to use for your small business next year. You'll see it grow over time.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

i Think, Not an investment, but a very good payment tool,
because there is crypto, we can pay service from someone wherever he is, as long as have internet network ..
Indeed, the possibilities are limitless. With this payment option, the entrep will have like a "new world" to explore. It also good for adoption.  Like for example, the enterp would to accept only cryptocurrencies as a payment for his service, the costumer--with no prior knowledge to crypto--is obligated to do his research.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies erase the borders of States.For entrepreneurs, of course, this is a great opportunity to earn good money
Borders of states? Like are you dealing with fugitives from the outskirts? And is earning money the only thing in your mind? People who are setting up business around bitcoin are taking a huge risk at the same time. Adoption of bitcoin gradually increasing this risk will reduce in future but not by a huge percent.

The benefits of speculation are certainly higher and more efficient than investing, but the risks are also high, so investing in crypto doesn't require investing a lot of money.
Thats not what is being talked about here. Please read more than you write and at least read the title of the thread if not the OP and the replies. Wink

Indeed, the possibilities are limitless. With this payment option, the entrep will have like a "new world" to explore. It also good for adoption.  Like for example, the enterp would to accept only cryptocurrencies as a payment for his service, the costumer--with no prior knowledge to crypto--is obligated to do his research.
And the customer might get a bad impression about crypto as well. That is the reason why some people are always calling crypto a ponzi scheme even if they dont understand how it works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Every entrepreneur’s assets are important things, whatever their form. Bitcoin might be a major source of capital, because of the high price. A smart entrepreneur won’t hesitate to use his investment assets as long as the calculations and strategies are correct.

Negativity is not part of the mind set of some entrepreneurs, They tend to take risk and go as the market flow, They are investing in Bitcoin because they have faith in it, Calculations and strategies are part of their plan and they always succeeding because of that, It is important to them because of the price is ever changing that will result to huge profit.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.

Bitcoins is a good investment for people who want's an asset to hold for a very long time and the market price is also increasing so you will be surely earn a good amount of profit after a month or a year.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Bitcoin is a longterm investment. If entrepreneurs are looking for immediate return it might not be ideal. With the current altcoin dip I would personally invest now.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

of course they will not forget assets in bitcoin, I know the minds of entrepreneurs, they always think ahead and they know that the future of bitcoin will be awesome, so it's important for them to put their money in bitcoin, besides bitcoin world is good for their business, if you have a product you can market it and accept payment with bitcoin, it can expand your market
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Bitcoin is very important for anyone, not only for entrepreneurs. but Bitcoin is important for all groups, be it workers, company directors, students, housewives, and anyone. all can benefit from bitcoin. but indeed, usually an entrepreneur is a hard worker, so bitcoin is very beneficial for those who want to work hard.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

When entrepreneurs have high capital assets. Their thinking about the revenue and capital. Specially high accuracy, fast. Easy to implement for investments and market campaigns.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

I think it will depend on the type of entrepreneur, if the they are the traditional kind, they would not give any acknowledgement to crypto currency, since that is how they use to their business, but if they are innovative, there is a high chance than they might also venture into crypto currency, however there will always be risk in doing so, the value of crypto currency is volatile and there will be times that they will be losing or gaining profit, though there are a lot of companies today willing to venture in the crypto market, I still don't see any traditional businesses really shifting from fiat to crypto currency.

That's why those traditional entrepreneurs must know cryptocurrency not just only to earn more, but also to adjust with our improving and innovating environment. Easy access and easy transactions will be more beneficial to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: