Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find about upcoming coins?  (Read 427 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Some of the helpful links to find out about new ICOs other than altcoin announcement section of this forum...

ICO ratings : https://icobench.com/
ICO Calendar : https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
ICO alert : https://www.icoalert.com/

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.
The truth is you may have to do a lot of digging to find these coins. Most of these coins really do not get listed immediately on some of these big exchanges, but you can still find them on Etherdelta. However, these coins are really much and that would take some high level of scrutiny to be able to know which would end up successful at least or not. I would not want to be too in haste for 100x return though but you may be lucky.

I recently bought into COSS, which is a good project that not much people even know much about and luckily for me, the coin is increasing greatly in the market now and I am going to be holding that coin for as long as I can.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:32:20 AM

Is there a way to find out which coins are going to get big news etc?
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

Hi,

Basically coins that are already in development, not necessarily ICOs. Would it be too late to wait for them to be listed on popular exchanges like Bittrex?

I just want to have a single source just like coinmarketcal where can I read about upcoming coins so I can read about the concept behind them, etc. So I can decide if they could get big and/or with some discussions, etc.

Otherwise when people mention a coin, it's always already way too big. Not too late but not as early as one could get 100x return vs 10x for one year for example.

Thanks in advance.
It would be hard to identify the developing with future and with future but no development. The only choice you have is to invest or hold it in The following(risks involved) : BTC(Bitcoin)=Main
BCH(Bitcoincash)=Fork  ETH(Ethereum)=Altcoin
BTG(Bitcoingold)=Fork  LTC(Litecoin)=Altcoin. Those are the successive Coins so far.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:07 AM

I think the major factor that you need is to keep researching on the cryptocurrency. Theres a lot of resources out there. It is not really guarantee you a success even though you can see what coin is upcoming. You really need to dig hard. I suggest that you should look and read some reliable articles regarding on the coin you desired. Some coins are old that in fact already gain some investments. Do the research and I think it would be worth it. Good luck!
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:58:02 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Just keep research on google you will see it because all information is in there google , ang you can there in furom because some of them are sharing and post to it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

That's one question which I am pondering as well. There are so many things happening at the same time, you just can't keep track of all of them.
Would love to hear some kind of advice on it. I watch coinmarketcap a lot, youtube to find out about things, twitter.. But it is not the most efficient way of getting the information
Coinmarketcap has really been a lot of help but knowing that you just cannot get your head around most of them as they are just so much, I try to just get on some altcoin news online to probably do some research on some of them.
I remember how I always get so confused and tired trying to use coinmarketcap considering the number of the coins in the market, and how long it takes to at least do some thorough research on a coin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:44:16 AM

There are many coins that are not yet listed in big exchanges and you can check them in coinmarketcap.com.

My strategy to check the coins because it is hard for them to filter in the altcoin section is in the recently added section in coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

For the ERC20 tokens, I always check the twitter account of etherdelta. Usually, when these coins are listed, there is a tendency for them to double or triple in value before being listed in other exchanges. https://twitter.com/etherdelta
This is one good way to go about it for very new altcoins. Nevertheless, there are still some coins that have been added in the market for a long time now and still very much undervalued. These coins are hard to find unless you did not miss them in their early stage, but with some news and forums like this, they have really helped in getting a hint of some coins and selecting them to do some research.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

I saw someone else mention it but Telegram gruops could be a one way to learn more about a coin but the Telegram groups i have joined so far haven't had much deep discussions but more of an open chat.

Discord App is another way, find the Discord App of a coin can often give you insider information to what is going on before it happens if you want to trade on news that haven't been made fully public yet. But there it could be hard to sort fact from fiction Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:05:29 AM

In this forum you can find all info you want just read and read and browse this site you will be knowledgeable just allot your time reading and you will never doubt about this advice from me, i did this

---
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

If you really want to know the upcoming coins or token you can use google it is helpful for every crypto lover because it can suggest a website that monitor the upcominh ico project all you need is to research another resources that help to you is this forum theres a lot of announcement and topic about the upcoming ico.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

You can finding new coin creat via google or this forum! Because at the this times! Many coin want to introduce at this forum! Altcoin and token very great to invest!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

For upcoming ICO's, Smith and Crown is a great site.  https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
dsftw

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Always can Google (theres no easy way when things change so often) or use some website as mentioned above. Here's new ICO site that i don't think is listed here. ICO drip has page for upcoming coins and ICOs. you can check it here https://icodrip.com/upcoming-icos/
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Do some research in upcoming coins. There are lots of information given by the google and it somehow trusted. Just be sure that you will gather basic information in coins that you want to invest or trade. You can also take a look with etherdelta or CMC. Be resourceful!

elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

If you're looking to get in early, Gibraltar blockchain exchange (GBX) has their ICO crowdsale on the 7th and they're whitelisting right now. Big project with a crazy concept. Token sales platform and crypto exchange. Proactive telegram as well. https://t.me/GBXCommunity
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

My strategy is to check the coins because it's hard for them to filter out the altcoin parts in the newly added part in coinmarketcap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
to find a good coin that will come is not easy, you should keep looking for news on various platforms. Check all subreddits regarding cryptocurrencies, check coindesk, check cointelegraph, check bitcointalk forums, even random blog checks for the latest news.
For the token ERC20, I always check tweet account etherdelta. Usually, when these coins are listed, there is a tendency for them to double or triple their value before being listed on another exchange. https://twitter.com/etherdelta
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: