Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:28:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best coins between 1$ to 10$ for 2018  (Read 715 times)
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:50 PM

XBY and XVG both are still under $1, but have a lot of potential to grow in 2018
make a research about XBY and XVG, then you can invest or not, its depends on your decision

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

I have my eye on these 2 coins long ago where there market price is at below 1$ yet, they have big market capital respectively which i think is the key for these 2 alternate coins to grow more. And yes, my speculation is right since Ripple (XRP) is now at 1.13$ while IOTA (MIOTA) is also at 5.11$ now.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:13:09 PM

XLM
SYS
STRAT
XRP
GNT
XEM
VIA
VTC
SC
DGB
POWR
AdEx
GRS
NAV
GAME
OK
DNT
XVG
koYnsta

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:01:02 AM

XSPEC   Cool
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

Elixir (ELIX)  under $1 actually.  only 27 millions coins.  Market cap of 8 millions currently. Best competitor in the lending platform project.  Salt is already at 500 miillions market cap for a project which is less competitive than Elixir !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

In 2018, it's better to invest in platforms, like:
EOS
ICON
IOTA
NEM
Bitshares
BNB looks very promising
But everything will depend on the bitcoin price.
floyd1987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Hi,

I am new to this field,

could you please let me know which coins is best 2018 between 1$ to 10$

Thanks for help.
I recommend SpectreCoin. The marketplace has shown, thanks to TokenPay's valuation after copy/pasting XSPEC's code, how much it values a privacy focused coin (and this is despite TokenPay being headed up by the "old guard banking"). At one point XSPEC was 30 cents to TokenPay's $7. Now XSPEC is $1.25. Now that TokenPay has really done a number on their U.S. based investors, and given that the code they used was ripped from SpectreCoin, I really think SpectreCoin is going to hit $7 at least, if not much higher than that. So even at $1.25, XSPEC is going to be a very good investment going into 2018 and beyond (especially once the, in my opinion, inevitable governmental regulatory crackdown occurs against cryptocurrencies, thus devaluing all the less privacy focused coins as everyone flees to safer coins). McAfee shares my opinion that privacy focused coins are going to really shine in 2018, too.

Here's the link to TokenPay's Twitter, where they screwed over their U.S. investors:
https://twitter.com/tokenpay/status/944006789431025665

I strongly advise you pick up some SpectreCoin at its current price, even if it's just 50 coins. You could see returns of 5x or 10x on those coins as more and more people learn about XSPEC and people interested in privacy coins, having been really shafted by TokenPay, go to other, cheaper, safer alternatives (especially given that XSPEC developed the source code that TokenPay ripped, and is continuing to development more and better code).
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:34 AM

Hi,

I am new to this field,

Thanks for help.

There are some good altcoin still in that range price but i dont really know what coin it is since i do more research on top altcoin like etherium, waves, litecoin and monero.
I do more trading in that altcoin. I think it is more safe for long time holding.
ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

Well, you need to do  a lot of research to answer this question but my favorites are ripple, IOTA, EOS, and Cardano.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

Aeternity

For me, the best coin between 1$ to 10$ is IOTA and considering this coin is in the top 10 biggest market cap all time. I believe IOTA will be good and have a price hike by next year.

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Spectrecoin.  The most undervalued privacy coin in all of crypto.

It has superior privacy and anonymity tech, a competent dev team which includes the rare asset of an experienced cryptographer, and an ambitious roadmap that blows the competition out of the water.  It has less than 21 million coins in circulation - and you can still pick it up for $1 and change.

No less of a legend than John McAfee has recently said that privacy coins will outperform other currencies in the future: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
jhugger

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:53 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 09:24:43 AM by jhugger

First and for most do a lot of research about these currency before investing in any of them.

IOTA
Ripple
EOS

And from lesser known ones
INXT
HAT
ETHOS
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:15:20 AM

XRP
XVG
XDN
NXT
DCT
that is in my portfolio that will likely to reach $1 to $10 in 2018.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

haha, how much money do you have to invest in cryptocurrency? If you have much, there are hundreds potential coins for you. I can list some one Ripple, Status, Carnado,...
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Hi,

I am new to this field,

Thanks for help.

I think the best investments going into 2018 and forward will be found in privacy coins. I have my sights on Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com A new Cryptonote based privacy coin. It includes all the usual features, of that algo; untraceable, unlinkable etc with a very innovative VPN platform over decentralized blockchain. It is also has a Hybrid PoW with a PoS that allows staking by acting as a VPN. Just having the wallet open you can advertise and offer VPN services and charge whatever you want. This opens up many possibilities for building secure communities, marketplaces etc. It is currently trading around 50 sats at a single exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC with more majors planned soon for 2018.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:56:41 AM

Jump on POWR and EOS ..  fo sure!
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:03:28 AM

I think you should take a look to the deeponion. This coin grew from 40cts to 3 dollar's in just 1.5 month. besides that you should take a look to the rpx, this coin is now woth like 11cts but i think it will hit the 1 dollar. worth looking bro!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
solace89

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:36 AM

navcoin is okay and under 10$
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

In 2018 there will be new great projects with new crypto gignts. But now I prefer to invest into ARDR, LMC, IOTA, OMG, WAVES, XLM, 1st Blood.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

I am a hodler of DeepOnion Privacy Crypto. Tor Integrated Anonymous Altconis are the next big thing and DeepOnion has this and more

Anyone can earn onions with DeepPoints just by joining up and posting on the forum.

Arhh find your treasure at deeponion.org Arr and you dont have to sound like a pirate or walk the plank either haharhr  Cheesy Roll Eyes

DeepOnion also has use-case with a unique feature called DeepVault, a cryptographic copyrighting application within the wallet

I do have an X-Files BTTF and a StarTrek poster memes too, but i spare you all them Smiley They are all on my twitter https://twitter.com/ceredigionman

Here is a good video by Andreas M. Antonopoulos @aantonop talking about tor integrated security and privacy being the future (STARTING AT 17min 25 secs)

https://youtu.be/cO2UOhGEC_A?t=17m25s

DeepOnion has advanced blockchain technology

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███