Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin vs. Bitcoin Cash  (Read 465 times)
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:01 AM

I think bitcoin cash is most popularity than litecoin. Now, the price of bitcoin cash is high. I think litecoin too. But for me bitcoin cash is bright for future Smiley 
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:42:34 AM

Well, seeing at Bitcoin Cash is worth 7x that of LTC right now, and that LTC is climbing VERY quickly, you could buy more LTC with your investment money and gain a lager profit if they both stayed rising at the same pace as they have been. I did notice both have increased a bit over the last couple days, but for the person who has less to invest, LTC is the obvious choice.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:46 AM

i think investing in LTC and BCH are both good but i would rather invest on bitcoin cash because of the ever increasing prices like early bitcoin.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:41 AM

Sooner or later Bitcoin will solve all its problems (transaction fees, speed, scalability) and then Litecoin/Bcash will disappear quickly.
i think LTC and BCH will persist and continue to increase as investors who have small capital will choose investment in LTC and BCH it because BTC price is very expensive.
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

I think Litecoin is going to have its bull run in the near future. But, eventually its going to lose to some other coin that is faster/cheaper in transactions than it

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:18:07 AM

litecoin is much lightweight than bitcoincash. both coins are also have a potential but if id to choose one then id probably go on bitcoincash because i still invest on it and im a fan of it ever since it was indroduce to the public because of hardfork.  im still believeing that bitcoincash will pump again just like happend next month where it value has jump 5x than any other alts that results for him to surpass etherium and take the second spot next to bitcoin.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:33 AM

I think bitcoin cash is most popularity than litecoin. Now, the price of bitcoin cash is high. I think litecoin too. But for me bitcoin cash is bright for future Smiley 
Litecoin is much better than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash is like a toddler compared to Litecoin and the team that is working in the coin.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:37 AM

Litecoin is much better than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Cash is like a toddler compared to Litecoin and the team that is working in the coin.

why do you say that? I mean, i agree with you - i just want some conversational ammo for one of my buddies who's a roger ver disciple
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:22:08 AM

For me,  i would like to chooce bch in terms of stabiity of pumping of price in the market,  because in litecoin the price hike of this coin is slow to got/earn profits although the long term of this investment project is already exist and proven from the time of its publish. But the more potential to earn a good profits is in the bch,  or you better to switch in the original bitcoin for more better result.
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:26 AM

To be honest, i'm new to the altcoins. Atm I think bch is more promising then the ltc. But the btc is still the best
kalakabgr

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

I really like BCH and LTC, however i prefer BCH, regretting of not buying 1 month ago
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

I prefer BTC but if Bitcoin is not in the option I will choose LTC, I personally ever used LTC for transactions and the speed of the transactions is good, LTC had been around for so long and the price is going up slowly but stable, not like bch that fluctuate a lot

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

I prefer Litecoin to Bitcoin Cash, they are both struggling today along with all the major group. Can't have been helped much by Charlie Lee selling his entire stake, good timing or did he know something?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
lei_lei

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:30 AM

I like ltc, at least I still used ltc wallet traded, btc the price is too expensive, you can not get a large amount of money to buy small pieces of cheap things. Btc bifurcation and too much.

⚡Semux  ●  Free Airdrop  ●  High Performance BFT Consensus Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:00 AM

Ltc vs bitcoin cash I prefer litecoin because of stable price though bitcoin cash become huge its price lately. Because I dont know really the future of bitcoin cash and I dont think its future will have much stronger than litecoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

Bitcoin cash will be more popular for sure. Litecoin is an interesting coin but the bitcoincash has more potential.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

well bitcoin is the top coin on this generation so I would prefer to invest on it if I have some good amount to buy on it, but its too expensive for small investor for now, but we can buy it it small amount, and litecoin is on its path to the moon, also it will be wise to invest on it, just my opinion though!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:32 AM

Hello guys. Which currency you prefer? I don't have any of them and I am thinking about investing in one of them. Which will have bigger success?

Or you think I should invest in original Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin Core planning to solve scalability issue anytime soon?

I recommend you to invest in top-10 alt coins. Also it is necessary to keep at least 20-30 % of bitcoins)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:53:46 AM

I think LTC is enough for low txn fee and its high speed for transactions. Bcash is just a quick get rich project from Roger Ver and his friends. LTC has a great future when people realize how usefull it is.

Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

I think LTC is enough for low txn fee and its high speed for transactions. Bcash is just a quick get rich project from Roger Ver and his friends. LTC has a great future when people realize how usefull it is.

Agreed.  Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps coming soon with LTC development team.  Roger Ver's worst nightmare. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: