Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
rotceh_dnih

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Here is the link: http://ether-zero.net/etz.html (this is their mirror site to avoid MetaMask lock).

You should enter your private keys to prove your ownerhsip of the balance and your Nick at Yobit.net
Don't enter your private key into here, it's a simple phishing site!

It isn't a simple phishing site. As you can see, the perpetrator managed to copy the whole website (etherzero.org) page by page. It's well planned with an effort to obtain other people's information. E for Effort!
Now, these people have the source code and it would be really easy for them to buy another domain and cause more misleading acts on the project.

I suggest for the ETZ developers to redesign the site immediately and add security measures to it.

Dam straight! & they need to hire a English speaking team with a good understanding/very close working environments & communication skills to handle all of this

---------->>> As other have said Do not give your private keys to anyone!!! <<<-----------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

Took a very bad start, not something to announce and then cancel, that decision may not be taken positively and will be a kind of characteristic not to keep his word.

imjustagirl

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

I'm willing to sell direct only, from MEW to MEW wallet. Many people want to buy lower than Yobit and hold on to ETZ for the future.
The price might go up after more people get Yobit wallets. I would just prefer to get money now, since I'm a miner. I will send ETZ only to the wallet from which 0.3 ETH is deposited, very easy deal.

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
speed79

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

The EtherZero wallet will be release in 1-2 months. At this moment you can only use Yobit.net ETZ wallet and trade ETZ there https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/USD

EthereZero Team created  service to move your ETZ coins to YoBit wallet because their own wallet is not ready yet.

Here is the link: http://ether-zero.net/etz.html (this is their mirror site to avoid MetaMask lock).

You should enter your private keys to prove your ownerhsip of the balance and your Nick at Yobit.net

If you don't have an acocunt with Yobit.net it's very easy to register a new one in several minutes at https://yobit.net. All you need is to confirm your email address.

I wish you good luck with your ETZ coins! I already got my ETZ coins at YoBit wallet via this site and changed them to USD.

Now this is suss AF!!

@speed79 this is the kind of shit im talking about though .. http://ether-zero.net is not https://etherzero.org/ and who is who when the dev team don't speak a bar of f'ing English

edit: what i mean by this is its a easy target to phish when the team leading the project has no voice

i don't speak with out a proof and if you want proof here it is and they all from trusted source unlike all the etz news which all coming from ppl not official channels:

gethub + metamask pls read the whole post!!:

https://github.com/MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect/issues/653#issuecomment-357733464

scan of the orginal wallet they released then retracted:

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/H3OJMnA.png

myehterwallet post on their twitter account pls read the whole tweet!!:

https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/954762712604528640

what els proof you need?!
i personally think once they run away with your eth then you will belive it ?!!
and you saying the dev team don't speak a word of English is onther bullshit excuse cas according to their orginal post their team is multi national team which include some of the team claiming to be from Europe so they do have English speaking ppl on thier team but then again if you couldn't see thro all this red flags you prob will not see thro their lies. my biggest red flag is tht their pool is actually redirecting the hash power of the miners to onther coin pools and giving you etz while they keeping the coin you mining. you can easly check the ip address you are mining of if you know how to do it.
how many more red flags you need?!!
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Well it is not an easy job to do a fork, let's not jump to conclusions. Many scammers are out there, hunting for new ICO or fork to get their hands on other people's money. I prefer to judge people by the work they have done, and the promises they have made. The source code is not out yet, but it will be by the end of the month. So far, let's sum up what is done.
1. Blockchain is online.
2. Yobit credited the coin to their ETH holders.
3. MEW can be connected and all the wallets are credited as promised - 1:1 ETH to ETZ.
4. The transactions run fine with MEW, as long as the sending wallet contains 0.1 ETH or more.
5. Mining pool is working and people are receiving mined ETZ (I am also one of them).

If there were no miners mining the transactions, as you claim, then how on earth MEW to MEW transactions are getting through to the explorer?

http://explorer.etherzero.org/tx/0xe0cbd88547286158772c07e6074c7cf4a98b65080df2b7a119f0b4c909064b78

This one, for example. If I was not sure that the ETZ I was selling would 100% be transfered to my buyer, I would not post a sale. I believe that any community should live in a safe and stable environment, where people's reputation and the work they have actually done count.

ALF2097

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

interesting concept, good team. Okay I am intrigued.
speed79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Well it is not an easy job to do a fork, let's not jump to conclusions. Many scammers are out there, hunting for new ICO or fork to get their hands on other people's money. I prefer to judge people by the work they have done, and the promises they have made. The source code is not out yet, but it will be by the end of the month. So far, let's sum up what is done.
1. Blockchain is online.
2. Yobit credited the coin to their ETH holders.
3. MEW can be connected and all the wallets are credited as promised - 1:1 ETH to ETZ.
4. The transactions run fine with MEW, as long as the sending wallet contains 0.1 ETH or more.
5. Mining pool is working and people are receiving mined ETZ (I am also one of them).

If there were no miners mining the transactions, as you claim, then how on earth MEW to MEW transactions are getting through to the explorer?

http://explorer.etherzero.org/tx/0xe0cbd88547286158772c07e6074c7cf4a98b65080df2b7a119f0b4c909064b78

This one, for example. If I was not sure that the ETZ I was selling would 100% be transfered to my buyer, I would not post a sale. I believe that any community should live in a safe and stable environment, where people's reputation and the work they have actually done count.

ok let me clarify all what you pointed out there:

1-you saying blockchain is online.(they don't have a block chain they have a copy of the etherum block chain not their own )
2-yobit credited coin to eht holder ( you right they did but you CANT trade it !! and yobit saying the suspended all the trading of etz)
3-mew can be connected ( i have to check on tht and get back to you but as far as i can see their stand about etz still the same according to their twitter account which is stay clear of this coin or block chain)
4- same as above need to check and get back to you
5-mining pool working fine( have to checked the ip address you actually mining off?! its not the etz.org ip address its onther mining pool address which they keeping what you mining and credit you with etz which is really bizzare thing to do)
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

1. http://explorer.etherzero.org/home  the point of a fork is that it branches off of an existing blockchain, right?
2. Um...trades look fine to me, only thing is you can't deposit or withdraw to a wallet at the moment, look here: https://yobit.io/en/trade/ETZ/USD
3. You go to myetherwallet.com and follow the instruction here by connecting to a custom node: http://cryptocoindaddy.com/how-to-claim-etherzero-coins/
4. Make a transaction like you usually do with ETH via MEW interface.
5. I am not that tech-savvy, however, since the project is rather raw, it might be that it is the way their node is connecting and interacting with miners, which makes you think it's actually another coin, when it's not. If you give me a detailed instruction on how you came to this conclusion, I can check it out Smiley
P.S. After writing all this, I think now I should seriously consider applying for a job with the ETZ team as their English-speaking public relations officer  Grin I'm just kidding, we are all here just trying to figure out if it's a worthy project or not.

Raziel666

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Is there any update from yobit about when we can deposit again?
speed79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

1. http://explorer.etherzero.org/home  the point of a fork is that it branches off of an existing blockchain, right?
2. Um...trades look fine to me, only thing is you can't deposit or withdraw to a wallet at the moment, look here: https://yobit.io/en/trade/ETZ/USD
3. You go to myetherwallet.com and follow the instruction here by connecting to a custom node: http://cryptocoindaddy.com/how-to-claim-etherzero-coins/
4. Make a transaction like you usually do with ETH via MEW interface.
5. I am not that tech-savvy, however, since the project is rather raw, it might be that it is the way their node is connecting and interacting with miners, which makes you think it's actually another coin, when it's not. If you give me a detailed instruction on how you came to this conclusion, I can check it out Smiley
P.S. After writing all this, I think now I should seriously consider applying for a job with the ETZ team as their English-speaking public relations officer  Grin I'm just kidding, we are all here just trying to figure out if it's a worthy project or not.

lol this is an interesting thing you mention there but can you pls point out where exactally it say tht this coin is a hard fork from the eth ?! as far as vitalik saying THERE IS NO HARD FORK OF THE ETH BLOCK CHAIN AS OF YET,  those ppl just copied the block chain of eth as its an open source they didnt do any dev to the project just a copy of existing one!!
i am still checking out tht myetherwallet is actually supporting those nods you mention but just to point out since you said you not tht tech savvy making a coustom node is not tht hard what is hard is making ppl use your coustom node and trust it to communicate with the block chain.
regearding how i came by to the conclusion of the mining pool, its very easy to chech the ip address you are connected to thro your task manger and then comparing the ip address to the orginal ip address of the block chain.
 about you joining the etz team i personaly would try to associate my self with ppl who don't want to disclose their names or their teams and again they claiming to have a multi national team some of Europe so they should be English speaking memmbers of the team.
last but not least i would like to remind you the only dev ever hide their identity and never disclosed their dev were the bitconnect team and we all know why don't we .
i am not trying to spread fud or any thing but for me personaly this project have all the sings of scam
Wastelander

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I'm willing to sell direct only, from MEW to MEW wallet. Many people want to buy lower than Yobit and hold on to ETZ for the future.
The price might go up after more people get Yobit wallets. I would just prefer to get money now, since I'm a miner. I will send ETZ only to the wallet from which 0.3 ETH is deposited, very easy deal.
Real market price on start will be around 1$ if even will.
So any miner can sell any ammount of ETZ for 10-20$ *)))))
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Just wait till end of january and see what will happen, just give them time. by the way, my ETH still in my wallet,

Yeah ETH have been dumped recently but everything will be okay, now we have ETZ looks like BTC having BTCZ (BitcoinZ). We have bright future in front.
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

The reason that ETZ is $80 right now at the market is because people are buying it at that price. Once you can transfer ETZ out of Yobit, more people will be willing to buy it. The chain difficulty for miners will never make the price go down to $1, since it will not be easy to mine or acquire. No miner right now will sell you at the price of $10 or $20. I definitely won't, but if you want to bargain a bit, PM me  Grin I remember such talk when PIRL started out - "scammers, junk coin, fake". Very very very lucky people bought PIRL at the price of $0.05 when it started out. Now people go to Discord to cry that they sold PIRL at under $1, with the price over $2 now, with PIRL being on top of whattomine list for months. With ETH at price over $1000, ETC at $30, ETZ trading $80, the price is not going down. 0 fee TX concept is highly favorable for token transfers, developers, ICO makers, etc. Even if this team won't be able to handle the project, trust me, there are investors in this who will make it work. Besides, I'm not selling "any amount", I'm selling my amount, which I have and can transfer to any MEW ETZ wallet right now  Wink

stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

The reason that ETZ is $80 right now at the market is because people are buying it at that price. Once you can transfer ETZ out of Yobit, more people will be willing to buy it. The chain difficulty for miners will never make the price go down to $1, since it will not be easy to mine or acquire. No miner right now will sell you at the price of $10 or $20. I definitely won't, but if you want to bargain a bit, PM me  Grin I remember such talk when PIRL started out - "scammers, junk coin, fake". Very very very lucky people bought PIRL at the price of $0.05 when it started out. Now people go to Discord to cry that they sold PIRL at under $1, with the price over $2 now, with PIRL being on top of whattomine list for months. With ETH at price over $1000, ETC at $30, ETZ trading $80, the price is not going down. 0 fee TX concept is highly favorable for token transfers, developers, ICO makers, etc. Even if this team won't be able to handle the project, trust me, there are investors in this who will make it work. Besides, I'm not selling "any amount", I'm selling my amount, which I have and can transfer to any MEW ETZ wallet right now  Wink
how do i claim my etz?
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Depends where your ETH was at the time of the fork.
If you have the private key to the account which held ETH at the time of the fork, you go to myetherwallet.com, on the right top corner you chose a network custom node instead of the default one - instructions are here: http://cryptocoindaddy.com/how-to-claim-etherzero-coins/
Then enter your private key or load the private key file +password like you usually do with MEW, your ETZ 1:1 are in the wallet.

stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

Depends where your ETH was at the time of the fork.
If you have the private key to the account which held ETH at the time of the fork, you go to myetherwallet.com, on the right top corner you chose a network custom node instead of the default one - instructions are here: http://cryptocoindaddy.com/how-to-claim-etherzero-coins/
Then enter your private key or load the private key file +password like you usually do with MEW, your ETZ 1:1 are in the wallet.

well tnx for ur reply , iwas holding some eth on binance at the time of fork
now what to do?
MrVaco

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I have mined a little bit, but since i'll see further clarification, i won't anymore..Even if its not scam i'll be happy with my decision. What i see here on topic (&internet) very likely a scam, all promoters are seems like a bot (or they are just real real newbies and believes in speculation.
I admit that i liked the idea and features, but also distribution is very poor since it favours rich again. -Also typical for scam.
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

I suppose you can contact Binance support and ask them if they will support ETZ and credit your account with ETZ for the ETH you held, or if they can give you the private key to your ETH wallet in their system, so you can claim ETZ yourself.

Wastelander

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

ETZ trading $80, the price is not going down
It is just until ETZ deposit not work.

More than few $ with 90+mill premine and 1ETH:3300ETZ change? Good luck with that.
imjustagirl

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Pre-mine will be distributed 20% every 20 days, network difficulty meanwhile will grow, plus many people will hold, Yobit users were already credited ETZ for their ETH, and the price dropped from $360 to $80. Will not go lower than $60 is what I think. Might grow back up to $360, since people will need a lot of ETZ for masternodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: