Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

im not really following something (and it would be great if anyone could help)!

so i downloaded & compiled geth (https://github.com/etherzero-org/go-ethereum) and now it syncing and created my ETZ address [0xecbd75a2d8d61a64a31a755e938995446a4c1c0d] and now node is syncing (around now block 650xxx) , and as far as i understand when sync is complete i should be running the ETZ node and not ETH ... :

is that correct?

and how does the nodes differ from ETH ? [btw when i started the node i used the --datadir flag and pointed geth to a new dir other than my local / default ETH folder]

thank you all Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

I´m currently mining with my smallest Rig (Personally called the BabyRig for new Coins) to the US pool.etherzero at ~ 400 MH/s
I understand that the coin is a new one and we all know that new coins, forks, whatever, have to prove theirselfs in the good way and ASAP. Well now this coin (or the team behind it, however) has got a bad reputation in the last few days and weeks. The Devs behind it are mostly unknown. Names are fast created. Identitys also. But i will remember at this point that we love the world of crypto BECAUSE of the given anonymity.

Otherwise because its a new coin and it looks pretty much like scam and the reasons why are for me only a few ones:

1) PrivatKey to access an account

2) Less noir No News / Mainstreamnews / WebUpdates / Transparency in the minimum from dev side (I know, while dev stuff there is not much time for giving news but a team with 20 "?" you will even find one that has time to make some updates on the social / Newsmedia plattforms and not only on bitcointalk). A big failure from devs is that they think one anouncement makes them famous. Nope. You need trust from people like us.

3) Much Changes in everything. Fork or not? Wallets or not? Exchanges or not? 10:1 Ratio or 1:1 Ratio ETZ/ETH ? Just say one things and hold on it and dont try to "smear honey around the mouth" (its a german sentence for "doing whatever we need to believe")

4) At this point and time i can not believe in ETZ or the Dev Team not because of your Reputation or the missed news Updates. No. At this point i / we can not send you our farms because we dont know if we are mining in your personal wallets. Making 20 Russians rich when the first big exchanges opens for ETZ and the end of the song is called the same as every fail coin story ends. Scammed People.

5) Payments are going into the Wallet BUT the ONLY WALLET is on your domain. That means that you could just wait for the exchanges. Sell your/our etz and close the domain. 

6) Masternode where are you?

Otherwise (the Pros instead of Contras):

you try here a good job by answering in this forum and i hope you not going to scam us and the world of cryptocurrencys. There are too much black sheeps around here. The philopsophy of cryptos is a better future and a better world, noir with somekinda regulations (we all knew that this will happen someday when it has been hyped enough like in 2017). Cryptocurrency is the gate for better conversation between people, a gate for investments in really good things that the world really needs. Projects for the future.

Finally you could say im a newbee without any knowledgement in cryptos. But im with since 2009. But damn im not a good storywriter overall Cheesy
truongcoin337

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Why can not I still connect to my wallet from "wallet.etherzero.org"?

big scam

wallet.etherzero.org - not ssl certificate. unprotected connection. Huh

Use this https://wallet.etherzero.org/

@akarm22
you scammer advertising for the scammer

this is what GitHub admin comment on this scam:

You need to verify your email address before you can edit this comment. 
Collaborator This user has been invited to collaborate on the eth-phishing-detect repository.
409H  commented 10 days ago •
edited   

@409H

@409H

@ETZ-garyluo

I am the one who issued the blacklist.
•You mention it's going to be a 1:1 ETZ/ETH fork in your bitcointalk post, but during sale I can buy 3300ETZ for 1 ETH - this doesn't add up.
•Everyone is sending funds to 1 address to buy these ETZ tokens which doesn't make sense in terms of a sale - how will you track and issue tokens to who contributed what with the correct amount?
•There was no whitepaper (at time of blacklist)
•You're asking people to import their private keys into 3rd party software that isn't auditable/released and say it's the only way to get your ETZ tokens.
•You say your team is 20 people with cooperative tasking with top dapp shops in India and Eastern Europe yet all your repos have 1 contributor from the ETZ team (which is an anonymous contributor) - where are the 19 other people? - and the only commits are just changing existing ETH/MetaMask/MEW branding to ETZ.
•Your fork was cancelled and 5 days later open up again with zero explanation

here is the orginal link on GitHub read it befor you get scammed guys
https://github.com/MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect/issues/653#issuecomment-357733464

Cheat! So this project is just a joke? And I'm a newcomer Sad

Of course not, EtherZero has already been moved out from the blacklist, you can check from here: https://github.com/MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect/pull/732

So among all the websites that Metamask has banned, EtherZero is the only website that been unbanned.

I'm happy to hear from you! Will Yobit let us open our wallets in the next 20 days?
truongcoin337

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

@befree8: if the ETZ wallet @ Yobit is currently disabled, then how come there are so many buy/sell orders?

This is a question I ask myself: There is no line at YOBIT where all the ETZ orders will go?
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

so if this is so much scam, how people are trading that
and what they expect to get from that Cheesy

For Sale....
PM me!
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

What wallets can receive etherzero directly? IM and Atoken wallet can support EtherZero Candy, the other wallets need to add costum node to MEW and get ETZ.

Welcome to the official announcement thread of EtherZero!

**Please do not follow any link here given by any members. It has came across some of them are giving fake links and website. You may lose your EtherZero or even Ethereum.**

Fork height: 4936270th block
Time: Jan 20th 2018 GMT 10:30-12:30
Total suppy: 194million=97million from hard fork+97million for reservation
The 97million from reservation is divided in to:
Pre-sale 20million: 1ETH= 3300 ETZ, will be locked for 4 terms, unlock 20% every 20 days
Reserved: 77million
Total supply 194million/ 11700=1.65, so the presale changed from 1:200/133 to 1:3300, which would provide larger possible profit for our early investors.
Those who already invested in EtherZero would get the same ratio as now, that is 1ETH= 3300 ETZ.  

EtherZero has been imitated, and set up by evil scammers since it started gaining momentum. However, we gained the trust from our supporters and Justice will definitely defeat the evil, we will move on.

Since the forking is about to start very soon, EtherZero team sincerely ask if those famous trade platforms are willing to take a snapshot of EtherZero, and we sincerely invite our EtherZero fans to retweet our hope and @those platforms. The success of EtherZero need the support of all of you. If you believe and support us, push us a little bit to make us reach the top!

WHERE DO I NEED TO KEEP MY ETH TO GET ETZ AFTER FORK???
keep eth in any wallet that gives you access to your private key e.g Please make sure to use wallet such as MEW, Meta Mask, Blockchain.info, Ethereum Wallet, Mist, Pair, JAXX, Ledger Wallet, TREZOR or token.im wallet, etc that you can export the Private Key, Keystore or Mnemonic Phrase to keep ETH. or in an exchange which supports the fork. e.g shuzibi.com cointobe.com. https://bit.ly/octoinglobal,  token.im .. and YoBit
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO APART FROM HOLDING ETH?
nothing for now.

Feel free to join the Telegram Channel :  https://t.me/etherzero_org . We talk about mining, technical details and anything under the sun.

We are contacting follow exchanges to support our fork: Okex, huobi, BigONE, Bitfinex, Binance, ZB.com, BTCTrade.im, coinut, gate.io, bibox, coinegg, coin900, exx.com, aex.com, shuzibi.com, coincoming, cex.com, kkex, biex, coinbene, firefoxcoin.com, HitBTC.

Website  -  Twitter  - FB   -  Telegram  -  Github  -   Medium  

What is EtherZero(ETZ)?
EtherZero (ETZ) is a new generation of smart contract development platform launched by a group of professional DAPP developers to meet DAPP development. It is a hard forked project based on Ethereum framework. The Ethereum's traditional gas fee system is abandoned by the EtherZero, which makes the transaction of each transaction, including those in the smart contract, costs 0 transaction fee. We think that only 0 transaction fee of DAPP can truly fall to the ground and meet people's daily use needs.

In addition to the core characteristics of the 0 transaction fee, EtherZero introduces and extends the Masternode from Dash, which enhances the endogenous economic system of EtherZero, which can effectively stabilize and raise the price of this coin, and can effectively manage the community.

The network layer of Ethernet is composed of two level network: Master Node network and traditional PoW node network: Master Node network is responsible for transaction verification, PoW network is responsible for block packing and synchronization. The unique double-layer network structure of EtherZero make Instant Pay function was supported by smart contract, which does not need to wait for more than a dozen pieces of block confirmation (minutes to dozens of minutes).

At the same time, because the network structure using this feature, the EtherZero will be able to support thousands of, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands transaction per second(TPS). Although the  Dash coin could achieve the same TPS, but EtherZero support Turing complete smart contract, so that it can support the development of a wider range of DAPP.

https://i.imgur.com/6C4AK5C.png

What is the total supply of ETZ?

ETZ will have a total supply of 194 million.

https://i.imgur.com/CcethKO.png

https://i.imgur.com/o1yq8ay.png

To ensure DDOS protection with 0 fees, we temporarily formulate the following rules, later may modify a little according to the situation:

1.Only when the account balance equal or larger than 0.1 ETZ can the trade be started.

2.Only when the account balance larger than 10 ETZ can the smart contract be built, to build the smart contract costs certain amount ETZ like 0.1 ETZ, the interaction between users and smart contract is free.

3.Use a brand new trade pool technology, limit the trade amount of one account in the same block, when the trade amount beyond a certain number, the user need to wait to the next block height to start trade again.

4.The algorithm limited the usable trade, calculation, reservation resource etc of an account, which are in direct proportion to the account balance.

5.After the Masternode system put in work, we will also add more intelligent Instant limit protocols and algorithms.

The EtherZero fork has been successfully launched on block 4936270, now we are testing in the real circumstances, will release the blockchain explorer as soon as possible for people to check and follow EtherZero fork schedule to do our next job. Thank you all for your support! Now EtherZero already been supported by yobit.net
You can trade on:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/ETH

https://i.imgur.com/YAbKVc2.jpg
Claim etz tutorial for all possible wallets:http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

Is this trading on any exchanges?
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

A lot of time has passed already
Why is it still not possible to make a deposit on Yobit ?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
truongcoin337

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:43 PM

I see a lot of transactions on Yobit so ETZ will go to?
truongcoin337

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

befree8:
When can I dig ETZ on NICEHASH?
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 08:17:20 PM by farsky

I see a lot of transactions on Yobit so ETZ will go to?
what ))) ?

DEPOSIT ETZ
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

why we can't deposit etz to yobit? It says "Deposit for such currency is temporary off.". Also there is no offline wallet. I have etz in MEW, but can't move them.
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

why we can't deposit etz to yobit? It says "Deposit for such currency is temporary off.". Also there is no offline wallet. I have etz in MEW, but can't move them.

did you find out what is wrong with yobit? im getting same msg!!!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER