Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106783 times)
speed79

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Hey Speed79 - i'm a newb to this forum but been in crypto since 02/14. I've been watching your posts for a while now and I'm glad you're here telling some truth - ppl can be so blind in their greed and you're doing your best to help warn them.

What's your opinion on SharesChain (SCT) - an ether based coin. I know more about bitcoin and not so much about ether, so would like to hear your thoughts on it (good, bad, ugly?)

Here's their airdrop link - http://candy.shareschain.net/#/?code=ICODE8VyWfrbv - notice it's NOT a secure website (https). In your opinion, would this too be another scam coin on ether?

Appreciate any insight - cheers mate (keep up the good work)

hiya zwoodb42:
i sent you a massage check it out Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asonganyi

Activity: 464
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

i am feed up trying to explain to ppl that this is a scam and ppl still falling for it,
they keep falling behind on each promise they made so far and unscured site they were using (http instead of https) up until a reader pointed out to them and they changed it while this is an ABC for dev to scure their site i lost trust in them strait away.
2- i pointed out so many times tht their mining pool is  actually redirecting your has power to a different ip address and they keeping the coins you mining and given you etz (which is worthless) but makes you wonder why !!
3- they don't have an open source code which is tell tell sing of a fishy code!!
they keep making excuse after excuse to delay it and i still wonder why!!
guys you realy need to check where you putting your hash power and your money befor jumping in the crypto world

i don't belive in this project and i still think is scam i stopped warning ppl w8ing to see if they gonna keep their promise about ublishing their open source code on the end of this month and surprise surprise they for some reason delayed it again their shouldn't be any coin or project to go public with out open source code.

all of you who jumping in this project need to rethink all the failed promises so far

i personaly hate scammers and scams there is good ppl in this world who place their trust and their life saving on the promises of scammer of given them a good investemnet and then rip them away and rip what they worked all their life or worked hard to gain but for the scammers you just onther $ not a person pls guys go do research about this project for me it reaks of scam sings

peace all

Hey big guy i see you already got some followers keep up. etz need people like you to reach it's full potential.

now lets address your worries..

1. why would you  bring up a problems which have already been solved. ya it was very easy to use a https:// but they didn't now they have..  what more?

2. Are suspecting this or you are sure of this. if you are sure it mean you have proofs then post the proofs already. this is crypto remember! we all can verify. until you have this proof. this will remain an invalid claim.

3. About the delay. this has been the first delay since project inception. e.g snapshot happened at the exact block height, mining started immediately after,  coins were shared as supposed etc.. this is just a normal delay from a software project and this is supper normal. if you have been around for as long as you claim you won't bring this up.. all the big guys around have suffered this countless time.. my friend delay is an unwanted inherent part of a software project..

cheers..
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

i am feed up trying to explain to ppl that this is a scam and ppl still falling for it,
they keep falling behind on each promise they made so far and unscured site they were using (http instead of https) up until a reader pointed out to them and they changed it while this is an ABC for dev to scure their site i lost trust in them strait away.
2- i pointed out so many times tht their mining pool is  actually redirecting your has power to a different ip address and they keeping the coins you mining and given you etz (which is worthless) but makes you wonder why !!
3- they don't have an open source code which is tell tell sing of a fishy code!!
guys you realy need to check where you putting your hash power and your money befor jumping in the crypto world

i don't belive in this project and i still think is scam i stopped warning ppl w8ing to see if they gonna keep their promise about ublishing their open source code on the end of this month and surprise surprise they for some reason delayed it again their shouldn't be any coin or project to go public with out open source code.

all of you who jumping in this project need to rethink all the failed promises so far

i personaly hate scammers and scams there is good ppl in this world who place their trust and their life saving on the promises of scammer of given them a good investemnet and then rip them away and rip what they worked all their life or worked hard to gain but for the scammers you just onther $ not a person pls guys go do research about this project for me it reaks of scam sings

peace all

Even if people know if it is a scam or not, if they could make money from this then they will be hoarding here. If bitconnect could hoard all those people to their project then I dont see why this couldnt. This project is fishy AF for now but atleast it is better to see this than sore eyes like another bitconnect in this forum
speed79

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

peace all

Hey big guy i see you already got some followers keep up. etz need people like you to reach it's full potential.

1. why would you  bring up a problems which have already been solved. ya it was very easy to use a https:// but they didn't now they have..  what more?

2. Are suspecting this or you are sure of this. if you are sure it mean you have proofs then post the proofs already. this is crypto remember! we all can verify. until you have this proof. this will remain an invalid claim.

3. About the delay. this has been the first delay since project inception. e.g snapshot happened at the exact block height, mining started immediately after,  coins were shared as supposed etc.. this is just a normal delay from a software project and this is supper normal. if you have been around for as long as you claim you won't bring this up.. all the big guys around have suffered this countless time.. my friend delay is an unwanted inherent part of a software project..

cheers..

well to answer you back:
1-  dev team to make such a mistake!! as i said befor unsecured site is a very unacceptable mistake how could i trust your team after such a novice mistake ?! what els mistakes your dev team made tht we don't know about since your code is not an open source?! so NO.. not any of the big project ever done such a mistake !!
2- every one here who mine on your pool can check the ip address they are connected to and if there is any sub ip address under their task manger and in which cas the ip address of your pool got a sub ip address so why and where your redirecting ppl pc with out ppl knowledge!! (ppl who using their pool check the ip address you are connected to you don't need my proof ppl can check them self!!
3-on my last post i brought up the problem with the open source code  and when you replied saying it will be published on the end of this month i stopped until i take a look at it but now you come back and saying there is a dealy and you saying tht on the day it should of been published ,if you had a problem with the code you should of told about it befor today not coming on the day to publish it and say we have a problem you should knew about tht problem way befor today so why wait ?!

those are my reasons beside some others i mentioned in my other posts. prove me wrong and shut me up forever publish your code as open source and let us all see your blockchain in action as you claim .i got no problem of apologizing if i am wrong but in your case i think i am right.
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:15:42 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:26:26 AM by DarkningDuck

peace all

2) Sending 500 MH/s to the pool with no recognizeable HASH differences. Checking the Status almost every hour since i started mining on the mainpool. Its AVG 497.5 in long range and 450 in short. Thats absolutely normal

3) Who cares? Did you got scamed? and if someone got scamed .. TELL me ... where are those "i has been scammed postings" etc?Huh Shoulda been dozens right now Cheesy

i personal hate scammers and scams too... but i would never blame other people or diffarm their project because i as the only one would believe in Scam Wink its just toooo harsh for a new coin project. Those Devs are not the best community and news activits maybe but they are doing their job ... I HOPE! Cheesy

Scam Warning are good srsly ... but i think they have a change now to show us that they might be able to make a good job. Its 500 MH/s for me that i lost for 7 Days mining if it comes to an REAL SCAM. Then i say to myself ... ok shit happens. Have still 6000 MH/s Mining Ethereum. Their project is a god damn good project and i hope it will applied and is no scam. i LIKE to believe in it ... why not. This is an cryptobeliever right here Wink
Alov89

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

This Strange project. Rate is changes but buy and sell ETZ is impossible. Promised to charge EZT 1:1 ETH, but no nail... On yobit a lot of buy/sell ETZ orders, but deposit and withdraw are not working...
befree8 (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

This Strange project. Rate is changes but buy and sell ETZ is impossible. Promised to charge EZT 1:1 ETH, but no nail... On yobit a lot of buy/sell ETZ orders, but deposit and withdraw are not working...

Those are futures on YObit right now.Smiley

[ANN][ETZ]EtherZero:Ethereum Fork|Thousands of TPS|Instant pay|0 TX fee|
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

peace all

1. why would you  bring up a problems which have already been solved. ya it was very easy to use a https:// but they didn't now they have..  what more?

3. About the delay. this has been the first delay since project inception. e.g snapshot happened at the exact block height, mining started immediately after,  coins were shared as supposed etc.. this is just a normal delay from a software project and this is supper normal. if you have been around for as long as you claim you won't bring this up.. all the big guys around have suffered this countless time.. my friend delay is an unwanted inherent part of a software project..

cheers..

well to answer you back:
1-  dev team to make such a mistake!! as i said befor unsecured site is a very unacceptable mistake how could i trust your team after such a novice mistake ?! what els mistakes your dev team made tht we don't know about since your code is not an open source?! so NO.. not any of the big project ever done such a mistake !!
2- every one here who mine on your pool can check the ip address they are connected to and if there is any sub ip address under their task manger and in which cas the ip address of your pool got a sub ip address so why and where your redirecting ppl pc with out ppl knowledge!! (ppl who using their pool check the ip address you are connected to you don't need my proof ppl can check them self!!
3-on my last post i brought up the problem with the open source code  and when you replied saying it will be published on the end of this month i stopped until i take a look at it but now you come back and saying there is a dealy and you saying tht on the day it should of been published ,if you had a problem with the code you should of told about it befor today not coming on the day to publish it and say we have a problem you should knew about tht problem way befor today so why wait ?!

those are my reasons beside some others i mentioned in my other posts. prove me wrong and shut me up forever publish your code as open source and let us all see your blockchain in action as you claim .i got no problem of apologizing if i am wrong but in your case i think i am right.

Thank you for making us more famous and popular, ETZ will prove itself soon.Smiley We will be super happy to hear your apology.

speed79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

peace all

2) Sending 500 MH/s to the pool with no recognizeable HASH differences. Checking the Status almost every hour since i started mining on the mainpool. Its AVG 497.5 in long range and 450 in short. Thats absolutely normal

3) Who cares? Did you got scamed? and if someone got scamed .. TELL me ... where are those "i has been scammed postings" etc?Huh Shoulda been dozens right now Cheesy

i personal hate scammers and scams too... but i would never blame other people or diffarm their project because i as the only one would believe in Scam Wink its just toooo harsh for a new coin project. Those Devs are not the best community and news activits maybe but they are doing their job ... I HOPE! Cheesy

Scam Warning are good srsly ... but i think they have a change now to show us that they might be able to make a good job. Its 500 MH/s for me that i lost for 7 Days mining if it comes to an REAL SCAM. Then i say to myself ... ok shit happens. Have still 6000 MH/s Mining Ethereum. Their project is a god damn good project and i hope it will applied and is no scam. i LIKE to believe in it ... why not. This is an cryptobeliever right here Wink

did you actually checked where your hash power directed to ?! pls check and let me know if the ip address you initially connected to is the same ip address you machine is residing?!( if you chech you will find tht under the ip you connected to is sub ip address that mean they redirecting you machine to different ip .pls check and post the result here for us?!!
if you find a sub ip address you got to ask why they doing the redirecting ?!

i personaly didnt get scammed but i seen a friend of mine did and i seen how devastating it can be to someone life,i don't not think all project is a scam but i do think something is fishy about this project , all the claims thye made so far is fake promises and they seems to their answer is always wait this and w8 tht
beside have you ever seen a block chain project without an open source code?!
have you ever seen a block chain project with out a secure website?! (yeah they correct it but scureing your site will be the first thing you should do befor you think about collecting money or let ppl mine!! this is a huge mistake for a so called dev team)
copying a block chain is not bad as thts the reason why most block chain have an open source so ppl can use it or develop in the way they want but the proclaiming its a hard fork from eth block chain is a lie they just wanted ppl to trust the project.
they said they have a problem with the code tht why they not publishing it but they said tht on the day they should of published it,if they got a good dev team they should of know there is problem befor tht day so why w8 ?!
there is a lot of bad sings there man.
making money doesn't mean its not a scam (i.ebitconnect was making ppl a lot of money for a very long time but its a scam)

end of the day nothing they say turn out to be true and when ever you ask for explanation you nothing for an answer

speed79

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

peace all

1. why would you  bring up a problems which have already been solved. ya it was very easy to use a https:// but they didn't now they have..  what more?

3. About the delay. this has been the first delay since project inception. e.g snapshot happened at the exact block height, mining started immediately after,  coins were shared as supposed etc.. this is just a normal delay from a software project and this is supper normal. if you have been around for as long as you claim you won't bring this up.. all the big guys around have suffered this countless time.. my friend delay is an unwanted inherent part of a software project..

cheers..

well to answer you back:
1-  dev team to make such a mistake!! as i said befor unsecured site is a very unacceptable mistake how could i trust your team after such a novice mistake ?! what els mistakes your dev team made tht we don't know about since your code is not an open source?! so NO.. not any of the big project ever done such a mistake !!
3-on my last post i brought up the problem with the open source code  and when you replied saying it will be published on the end of this month i stopped until i take a look at it but now you come back and saying there is a dealy and you saying tht on the day it should of been published ,if you had a problem with the code you should of told about it befor today not coming on the day to publish it and say we have a problem you should knew about tht problem way befor today so why wait ?!

Thank you for making us more famous and popular, ETZ will prove itself soon.Smiley We will be super happy to hear your apology.

as i said i am w8ing for you to proof me wrong but i been w8ing for long time and so far you didnt proof me wrong actually so far you proofed me right latest was the delay of publishing you code as you promised so i am waiting now since you said you will publish your code in few days, can you give us a date when you will publish it?! so i can go and check it ?!
AND HERE IS MY MASSAGE TO ALL PPL HERE WHEN THEY GIVE YOU TIME OF THE SOURCE BEEN PUBLISHED THEY GONE FIND ONTHER REASON OR EXCUSE TO NOT PUBLISH IT .SO LETS ALLSEE IF I AM WRONG OR NOT.
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

somethings speedy79 brought in are srsly suspecious. The source code should be published asap to make it believable. We need more proofs i guess before we can send you our big boy rigs. I just stopped mining until i see a change in this. This is not because i do not believe ... just for "dont get scammed" security reasons Smiley
tema39

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

somethings speedy79 brought in are srsly suspecious. The source code should be published asap to make it believable. We need more proofs i guess before we can send you our big boy rigs. I just stopped mining until i see a change in this. This is not because i do not believe ... just for "dont get scammed" security reasons Smiley
You are right. I done the same. And waiting published code.
falconfree

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Hello
I have some ETZ. Where can I exchange them to ETH or BTC for today?
Deposit on YoBit still don't work.

We need to wait the official announcement of YObit, but later we will be on cryptopia.co.nz, so it will be more convinient for you guys.
Hope you can all be patient, we will inform you when we are open for trade ASAP.Smiley
Thanks!
malandante

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:04 PM

peace all

How to check this hash redirect?
gaissa

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

is this s*it claimable safely? Not via exchanges...
rotceh_dnih

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:30:51 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:42:40 PM by rotceh_dnih

TIMES UP!!

Where is the source code??

We don't care about the issue's in fact it would work largely in your favor to put it up in its current state and start your PR's so everyone can see the commits

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

TIMES UP!!

Where is the source code??

We don't care about the issue's in fact it would work largely in your favor to put it up in its current state and start your PR's so everyone can see the commits

https://twitter.com/EtherZero_org/status/958623227034591232
We already informed our fans that there will be a short delay, we are sorry for the delay, but our tech team are working day and night trying to provide it soon.Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

Hello
I have some ETZ. Where can I exchange them to ETH or BTC for today?
Deposit on YoBit still don't work.

We need to wait the official announcement of YObit, but later we will be on cryptopia.co.nz, so it will be more convinient for you guys.
Hope you can all be patient, we will inform you when we are open for trade ASAP.Smiley
Thanks!

You are welcome.Smiley

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Cool, you made your point. We will provide source code ASAP, that's for sure.Smiley

sekil

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:05:14 AM by sekil

Day and night ahahaha
Maybe stupid developers dont know where pull off eth source code?? :-D

If this not fake - you need make source code for a long time before fork!! But not now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: