Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS  (Read 106789 times)
befree8 (OP)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

https://medium.com/@etherzero/etherzero-team-head-to-2018-qianke-finance-blockchain-national-shows-e673d1e58ea2

[ANN][ETZ]EtherZero:Ethereum Fork|Thousands of TPS|Instant pay|0 TX fee|
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:58 AM

Hard staf if you want to sell ETZ...
In youbit they not accept ETZ,here is answer from support:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

Looks like ETZ developers not have any intrest in promoting they creation.

This is not right, we keep trying to contact them by telegram and also sent ticket on their website, but no use.

https://github.com/etherzero-org, we already opened our source code long time ago.Smiley
I guess they are still updating the source code, its not easy making your own code even if its a copy paste from another source they still need to edit and improve the code for them to use it.
doktorot

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

We need more votes to Etherzero @ Vicex to get us listed

Etherzero was added on voting list on vicex.io

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.

Guys don't forget to free vote on the above, we need to do it every day....if votes are below 200 they reset, only when the votes are above 200 in timeframe of 24h then they will stay and we can continue to vote to get higher ranking.
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.

Guys don't forget to free vote on the above, we need to do it every day....if votes are below 200 they reset, only when the votes are above 200 in timeframe of 24h then they will stay and we can continue to vote to get higher ranking.

Come on, guys, let's vote for ETZ!

Strectmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Around this coin, there is so much scam and deception, above any other coin
And not a single exchange supports trade with ETZ
It seems this is the loudest failure of the year
Victor888

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

at least 3 exchanges -
hqex.io
shuzibi.com
7ebit.com
The Crazy Miner

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

hard to want to sell my etz when its listed on yobit for so much more but can't transfer my etz to yobit wallet...

hodl for a bit longer  Huh
Victor888

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

hard to want to sell my etz when its listed on yobit for so much more but can't transfer my etz to yobit wallet...

hodl for a bit longer  Huh

you will recall this post when masternode system will be up and running. 3 exchanges above are for real and the price will pick up there before than yobit will open the wallets
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Come on, guys, let's vote for ETZ!

ooh you mean it is still alive? i thought it had been died after yobit scam

For Sale....
PM me!
ICO_investor_group

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

maybe this will be a big project early next year. but what about mining, are we going to use the same ethash algo with ethereum?

There's another Ethereum fork which is a lot better than what ETZ is doing. Check einc.io where you can also register and run an organisation (something Aragon has not been able to do it for over a year), plus faster speed and all the tools ready to use including wallet and Metamask.

Here's where you claim the coins straightaway >> https://einc.io/#claim_eti
ICO_investor_group

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

You know what? I'm inherently an anarchist and it is why I've fallen in love with cryptos from the first beginning (unfortunately, as a 3rd world citizen this happened not more than 2-3 years ago).

I hate establishments everywhere and specially in cryptos, I hate Core devs in btc, I hate Vitalik and  Ethereum Foundation, ...

Why? As an anarchist I believe they all are threatening my freedom and my power, my will to power and it is not just about me and them, I think any establishment is a threat for the whole globe. So I say welcome to any coin just for not being thier's.

The bad side of forks is that they inherit the predecessor's distribution. It is not fair Grin
So once I decide to fork my own coin, I'll find a way to redistribute it in a way that some 'super powers' being kicked out of the game, after all thy are the most potentially dangerous threat for such a project because of their ability to dump their airdropped coins. I understand there are more factors in stake other than just coin distribution, but in the first few weeks and months it is the most critical problem, I suppose.

A pessimistic poster here is complaining about this project for being  funded poorly and OP not being a native english writer and so on ... I hate quoting garbages, so I reply  here :

Forking is not a privilege exclusively given to corporates or guys who have joined the crypto party earlier and now have multiple thousands or a couple of million  bitcoins  in their wallets. You don't get the point? We fork just because we don't have that much resources inherited from our parents or won in a lottery and we have not arrived that early.

Actually, I'm paranoid about 'well funded' ICOs and forks. One who investss in forking or initiating coins is looking for nothing less than a right to control the newborn baby doesn't he?

Plus, I'm strongly against the 'developer mania' that is promoted by journalists. Why in the hell a public protocol needs developers?  It doesn't! The most basic idea behind a consensus based public ledger is its resistance to change! We are talking about a public protocol for the christ sake, public protocols are not developer's toys, they can not be changed, for the same reason that nobody can change english language, even developers.

So, there is no need for a 'foundation' to hire semi-genius programmers to maintain the protocol (actually, protocol 'maintains' the foundation Wink ) , there is no need for a roadmap (fuck roadmaps), there is no need for money, for investors, fuck investors. Grin

As of OP's english grammar being weak or broken (like mine  Smiley )
 Are you serious? People should be a native english speaker or get a degree in english literature to fork a coin? Why? I read OP's posts and I understand every single concept s/he has in mind ... isn't it enough? FYI: In an international tech sphere, we use english as a transparent medium, such a device doesn't add value to what it caries around.

Totally agree to you, what these organisations are actually doing are just concentrating the power in their hands which is absolutely against the who concept of decentralisation. And good projects remain unfunded and no takers because they are not from that lobby. Another project I came across that happens to be Ethereum fork is also facing similar criticism. Check einc.io

Besides having a very good product it has not received the traction that they deserve.
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

at least 3 exchanges -
hqex.io
shuzibi.com
7ebit.com

And https://www.ucoin.pw/home.

seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

I am just trying to set up a mining pool. I am a little confused with the config files config.json, api.json, pay.json, unlock.json.
Do I need to run 4 programs
./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool config.json          (copied from config.example.json)
./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool api.json
./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool pay.json
./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool unlock.json

or ./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool api.json can be skipped since config.json set api be true?

Thanks for advice.
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

I am just trying to set up a mining pool. I am a little confused with the config files config.json, api.json, pay.json, unlock.json.
Do I need to run 4 programs
./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool config.json          (copied from config.example.json)

or ./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool api.json can be skipped since config.json set api be true?

Thanks for advice.

These are correct,  need to run 4 programs.

phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

i cant get wallet in yobit, i dont see how to clain ETZ from ETH wallet (myetherwallet)
DarkningDuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

There it is when i wanna check my ETZ Wallet Balance: "Your addresses nonce could not be fetched" ... AccountBalance = 0 ETZ ... Yeah ... i guess i know what this means Wink
befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

i cant get wallet in yobit, i dont see how to clain ETZ from ETH wallet (myetherwallet)

please try to contact with yobit

befree8 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 06:33:19 AM by befree8

There it is when i wanna check my ETZ Wallet Balance: "Your addresses nonce could not be fetched" ... AccountBalance = 0 ETZ ... Yeah ... i guess i know what this means Wink

Did you use send offline? I think you should use Send Ether& Tokens, there won't be nonce exist.

The Crazy Miner

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Just noticed the website update, good job, when did you revamp the site? Archive.org says March 18th?
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

These are correct,  need to run 4 programs.

Thanks. I will try it this weekend. BTW, if I want to add nicehash support, do i just need to copy the example config and increase the difficulty and change the stratum port and then run ./build/bin/open-ethereum-pool nicehash.json?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: