Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23385 times)
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Hi, is TWN wallet already available on the site?To have TWN wallet, we have to Register to buy tokens?   just like investors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TWN Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Did not find the information on soft cap and hard cap, who in the course, inform, please

The information I could lay my hands on are the following
Hard cap for Pre-ICO: 50,000 ETH;
Hard cap for ICO: 50,000 ETH;

hi, is this true? so there is no difference of the hard cap of both rounds? so for instance they will reached the hard cap of 50k eth in pre ico. and also in the token sale, meaning they want to raise 100k eth all in all? also i want to ask the total supply of TWN?

Yes, that's true. We have a total hardcap of 100K ETH. What is concerning TWN token the maximum possible supply is 10 000 000 000 TWN. All​ unsold tokens will be destroyed.
TWN Support

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Hi, is TWN wallet already available on the site?To have TWN wallet, we have to Register to buy tokens?   just like investors?

Yes, TWN wallet is available on the site, and you have to register on the site.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

Did not find the information on soft cap and hard cap, who in the course, inform, please

hi, is this true? so there is no difference of the hard cap of both rounds? so for instance they will reached the hard cap of 50k eth in pre ico. and also in the token sale, meaning they want to raise 100k eth all in all? also i want to ask the total supply of TWN?

Yes, that's true. We have a total hardcap of 100K ETH. What is concerning TWN token the maximum possible supply is 10 000 000 000 TWN. All​ unsold tokens will be destroyed.

It so nice to know that tokens that are not sold will be destroyed. But destroyed means to burn right? But do you have any soft caps mate? If nothing for pre sale  atleast for the main sale?
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:11 AM

Since I am dealing with information also outside of cryptos I must say that I am very impressed by the way this project has been structured. I'm looking forward to delve into the whitepaper to try to figure out all technical details, which reading the ANN sound very much like science fiction Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ashuawei

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

hi to the team as well as to those supporters they have.

just want to ask how much was presently raised? i kept on visiting the site from time to time buy i dont know whats the matter because the progress bar doesn't work at all.  can somebody update me please? and pre sale last until march 1 right? may i know your pre sale hard cap?
TWN Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Since I am dealing with information also outside of cryptos I must say that I am very impressed by the way this project has been structured. I'm looking forward to delve into the whitepaper to try to figure out all technical details, which reading the ANN sound very much like science fiction Smiley

Sounds like a science fiction? Here you can check the clear example of how our platform works (https://theworldnews.net/TheWorldNews_Network.pdf). Soon we will release this functionality in our project's alpha version. And you always have the opportunity to get acquainted with our White Paper (https://twn.io/whitepaper_1_11_en.pdf).
TWN Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

It so nice to know that tokens that are not sold will be destroyed. But destroyed means to burn right? But do you have any soft caps mate? If nothing for pre sale  atleast for the main sale?

All unsold tokens will be burnt. We do not have soft cap technically, but we had it juridically (500 000 $) that was raised during 10 minutes of private sale.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

just want to ask how much was presently raised? i kept on visiting the site from time to time buy i dont know whats the matter because the progress bar doesn't work at all.  can somebody update me please? and pre sale last until march 1 right? may i know your pre sale hard cap?

By now we have raised $ 6,27 millions. Our Pre-ICO ends tomorrow and the start of ICO is planned on March 1.
ashuawei

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

By now we have raised $ 6,27 millions. Our Pre-ICO ends tomorrow and the start of ICO is planned on March 1.

Wow, more than 6M raised in pre sale already. This is already a huge amount considering that you Set only 500k usd soft cap for pre sale. But why the token sale is so long from the pre sale? Why not have it right away?
TWN Support

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

Wow, more than 6M raised in pre sale already. This is already a huge amount considering that you Set only 500k usd soft cap for pre sale. But why the token sale is so long from the pre sale? Why not have it right away?

The start of the ICO is planned on March 1 since we want to launch beta version of the project before the ICO.
Cryppie

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

The project is relevant, especially now. Will be in demand in the future. This will help to maintain the reliability of historical events, I think this is the main element. Many dishonest people want to falsify historical events and brainwash youth, which will allow them to manipulate human consciousness and subdue people. I fully support the idea of the project and good luck to the authors in the implementation of the conceived!
TWN Support

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

The project is relevant, especially now. Will be in demand in the future. This will help to maintain the reliability of historical events, I think this is the main element. Many dishonest people want to falsify historical events and brainwash youth, which will allow them to manipulate human consciousness and subdue people. I fully support the idea of the project and good luck to the authors in the implementation of the conceived!

Thank you for your support! Join us on the ICO, March 1. Welcome to the side of truth!
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE ICO.THEWORLDNEWS.NET AND INPUT YOUR WALLET THERE.

DON'T FORGET WHILE REGISTRATION TO USE SAME E-MAIL THAT YOU'VE USED IN THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN!
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Thank you for your support! Join us on the ICO, March 1. Welcome to the side of truth!
a very good project with a great team and a very interesting roadmap.. but March 1st is a very long time .. I hope many big investors will come to support this project .. so what has been planned can reach the target and can running smoothly ..
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

How this platform will solve the problem with fake news being published by the media?

p.s."decentralized news platform" sounds like the Dark market of the news Smiley

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Sounds like a science fiction? Here you can check the clear example of how our platform works (https://theworldnews.net/TheWorldNews_Network.pdf). Soon we will release this functionality in our project's alpha version. And you always have the opportunity to get acquainted with our White Paper (https://twn.io/whitepaper_1_11_en.pdf).

I was not using the expression "science fiction" in a negative sense since I am a fan of the genre, but with the meaning of the "sense of wonder" that comes with literary science fiction (not movie crap). I will deep myself in the whitepaper so as to understand all mechanisms.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gefander

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:47:14 AM

For a long time it was necessary to make, a news channel on the blockchain, there is already a platform like steem and golos - but they is designed primarily as a social network of bloggers, but people need a more professional and responsible source of information, I suspect that the idea after the embodiment will become popular among the people. the main thing to inform people about the existence of the project. by the way, where can I get acquainted with the marketing plan of the company?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

a very good project with a great team and a very interesting roadmap.. but March 1st is a very long time .. I hope many big investors will come to support this project .. so what has been planned can reach the target and can running smoothly ..

Yes, I also wish the same, hopefully, this project can develop rapidly and increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. smoothly for this project.
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

Week 04.02 - 10.02

https://twitter.com/julianssaa  link to twitter
Retweets links:

https://twitter.com/TheWorldNewsNet/status/961635637270077440
https://twitter.com/TheWorldNewsNet/status/961982370793639936

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print