Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23390 times)
TWN Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

The project is relevant, especially now. Will be in demand in the future. This will help to maintain the reliability of historical events, I think this is the main element. Many dishonest people want to falsify historical events and brainwash youth, which will allow them to manipulate human consciousness and subdue people. I fully support the idea of the project and good luck to the authors in the implementation of the conceived!

Thank you for your support! Join us on the ICO, March 1. Welcome to the side of truth!
a very good project with a great team and a very interesting roadmap.. but March 1st is a very long time .. I hope many big investors will come to support this project .. so what has been planned can reach the target and can running smoothly ..

We are happy that you are interested in our piece of work. It is only two weeks left till the start of the ICO. It is not a long time. We need it to finish some marketing and development steps.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

How this platform will solve the problem with fake news being published by the media?

p.s."decentralized news platform" sounds like the Dark market of the news Smiley

We are developing a decentalized platform built using neural network, which can identify deleted or modified news sources and will indentify fake news from one side and guarantee that all content that we collected will be never modified by ourselves from another side. Please check our whitepaper where you will find main algorithm.
wingerbeff

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

Nice project. I'll follow thie one, good luck.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

For a long time it was necessary to make, a news channel on the blockchain, there is already a platform like steem and golos - but they is designed primarily as a social network of bloggers, but people need a more professional and responsible source of information, I suspect that the idea after the embodiment will become popular among the people. the main thing to inform people about the existence of the project. by the way, where can I get acquainted with the marketing plan of the company?

Yes, we are completely different from projects, that you have mentioned. We work with media news content from all over the world accumulating and analyzing thousands of news every single day. And we are working on awareness of our brand and main ideas.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

The project is relevant, especially now. Will be in demand in the future. This will help to maintain the reliability of historical events, I think this is the main element. Many dishonest people want to falsify historical events and brainwash youth, which will allow them to manipulate human consciousness and subdue people. I fully support the idea of the project and good luck to the authors in the implementation of the conceived!

Thank you for your support! Join us on the ICO, March 1. Welcome to the side of truth!
a very good project with a great team and a very interesting roadmap.. but March 1st is a very long time .. I hope many big investors will come to support this project .. so what has been planned can reach the target and can running smoothly ..

Yes, I also wish the same, hopefully, this project can develop rapidly and increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. smoothly for this project.

Thanks. We have a big audience that grows rapidly. We are sure that we will attract even more participants.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

Since I am dealing with information also outside of cryptos I must say that I am very impressed by the way this project has been structured. I'm looking forward to delve into the whitepaper to try to figure out all technical details, which reading the ANN sound very much like science fiction Smiley

Sounds like a science fiction? Here you can check the clear example of how our platform works (https://theworldnews.net/TheWorldNews_Network.pdf). Soon we will release this functionality in our project's alpha version. And you always have the opportunity to get acquainted with our White Paper (https://twn.io/whitepaper_1_11_en.pdf).

I was not using the expression "science fiction" in a negative sense since I am a fan of the genre, but with the meaning of the "sense of wonder" that comes with literary science fiction (not movie crap). I will deep myself in the whitepaper so as to understand all mechanisms.

Science fiction - it is not about us. We already can indentify news which were modified or deleted by the source media. And we will soon make this option released in the Beta version of the project. Please check our presentation https://theworldnews.net/TheWorldNews_Network.pdf
TWN Support

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Unfortunately, you wrote on the wrong topic. Please check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2609547.0
TWN Support

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Unfortunately, you wrote on the wrong topic. Please check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2609547.0
theone189

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

I'm very happy because my sister is about to meet a new man, Mr Anouar, who is clearly a man of class and sophistication
TWN Support

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

I'm very happy because my sister is about to meet a new man, Mr Anouar, who is clearly a man of class and sophistication

We are truly happy for your sister, but you are obviously mistaken with the topic
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

I guess if this project delivers what it claims, it will be a beginning of new era for Media platform. The whole concept around news will be changed and people will have access to complete and authentic information at their fingertips. Not sure how this project will fight with bureaucrats because this is one major issue that current system is facing. A lot of true information is wiped off and what remains behind is something that we are supposed to know and not what happened.

Nevertheless, I will bookmark this thread and follow it. Hope that it succeeds in its mission.

Have a nice day.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

I guess if this project delivers what it claims, it will be a beginning of new era for Media platform. The whole concept around news will be changed and people will have access to complete and authentic information at their fingertips. Not sure how this project will fight with bureaucrats because this is one major issue that current system is facing. A lot of true information is wiped off and what remains behind is something that we are supposed to know and not what happened.

Nevertheless, I will bookmark this thread and follow it. Hope that it succeeds in its mission.

Have a nice day.

You're absolutely right, we set the highest goals and we do all the best to achieve them because our project carries important social aspects. Follow our topic, join us in the social media, participate in our ICO on March 1, 2018 and you'll see how all that we stated will be realized.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Have a nice day.

Yes. You are absolutely right. It will definitely be a beginning of an era in the media industry after this project must have delivered on its promises. It is a very promising and valuable initiative and I trust the team will deliver on their words. I believe in the project and supports It.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Hello TheWorldNews team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys Wink

Thank you for the information! We'll get acquainted with the platform and register soon.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Have a nice day.

Yes. You are absolutely right. It will definitely be a beginning of an era in the media industry after this project must have delivered on its promises. It is a very promising and valuable initiative and I trust the team will deliver on their words. I believe in the project and supports It.

vgk888

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

But how do you plan mange all decentralized news? - such question as quality of infomation? How you will filter fake news? How you will manage rewrights? I think that idea of decentralisation not good for all in this world.

We already collect, process and publish news, you can learn more on the project's website theworldnews.net. Yesterday, our neural network caught CNN on editing the content, we are preparing a detailed report. The number of users of the resource for 30 days of the alpha version work was 1,372,898 people from 215 countries, they read 4,833,003 news. Yesterday the site was visited by 135 174 people. Daily attendance growth is 5-10%

thanks for the info! The project which involves a huge number of people and machines can not leave indifferent the others, the proof of which is the high activity of people coming to the news site!
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

Wow! A project that gives people another amazing concept and opportunity to have a decentralized news platform. Additionally, woth this project we can have our own ambition came to reality, in which this project is created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or the government. I want this project to stay in this community!
vgk888

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

absolutely agree with you! And I have great hope that the yellow press will finally disappear forever! Wrong media should stop its existence and brain drain to the people!
TWN Support

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

But how do you plan mange all decentralized news? - such question as quality of infomation? How you will filter fake news? How you will manage rewrights? I think that idea of decentralisation not good for all in this world.

We already collect, process and publish news, you can learn more on the project's website theworldnews.net. Yesterday, our neural network caught CNN on editing the content, we are preparing a detailed report. The number of users of the resource for 30 days of the alpha version work was 1,372,898 people from 215 countries, they read 4,833,003 news. Yesterday the site was visited by 135 174 people. Daily attendance growth is 5-10%

thanks for the info! The project which involves a huge number of people and machines can not leave indifferent the others, the proof of which is the high activity of people coming to the news site!

You're welcome to ask us everything you want to know about the project! Thank you for not being indefferent for problems that we try to solve and for all support words. Stay with us and join our ICO - March 1, 2018.
TWN Support

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Wow! A project that gives people another amazing concept and opportunity to have a decentralized news platform. Additionally, woth this project we can have our own ambition came to reality, in which this project is created for users that want to be independent from third parties like banks or the government. I want this project to stay in this community!

Thank you! We really appreciate the approvement of us by the community and continue to do the best we can. Join us on the ICO on March 1, 2018. The best part is yet to come!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: