Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23388 times)
Cryppie

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

I am completely shocked with such a sum collected during the ICO! It looks I've missed another promising project, though I don't consider the idea to be innovative and attractive.

1. Attractive team
2. MVP
3. Credibility of the product backed by water proof technology: blockchain
And, I add, the project is a Unicorn in its industry, others are less attractive and secondary, it is enough to analyze ICOs for originality
The future for TWN! And I believe in it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

When will TWN be traded, I'm searching in decentralized exchange but haven't seen this token.
Why this thread has a little update, is this the real ANN thread, it looks like another bounty thread for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

This is not the first time I notice that very good projects are growing feet from Ukraine, there are a lot of talented developers, and it's a pity that the blanket of investments is pulled over by foreign frank scams.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

hello dev, in your roadmap states that Placement of TWN tokens on crypto currency exchange is done on april 1, 2018. please let me know, TWN has been listed in what exchange?
Vedu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

The project at the start of its really makes huge strides, if everything goes on like this and it will continue to be super, but still, you need to wait for the bounty payments first.
Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

The team adheres to its development on the road map, but in such cases as listing on the stock exchange some moments are not dependent on them, so for now it will be necessary to wait, and the stock exchanges are bound to be soon.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
goodasj9z9888

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

I'm really looking forward to what becomes of this project Shocked
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

Can I join?
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

I have no connections with this coin. Please stop sending me pm’s. Also i dont know russian. İm not dev or part of this coin
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

hello dev, in your roadmap states that Placement of TWN tokens on crypto currency exchange is done on april 1, 2018. please let me know, TWN has been listed in what exchange?
This is what I am waiting for the exhange on which should this be listed. Even in their telegram group the Twn does'nt announced yet on about the exchange. I hope it will followed on what already written on the roadmap.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

so what the news about listing on any exchages or listing on coinmarketcap?today is 8 apr. already.
NikitaGo

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

ICO has been quite successful and fast, the project has all possible prospects to change the news world and to develop around the world, and with tokens can be in hold until the end of the year.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

ICO has been quite successful and fast, the project has all possible prospects to change the news world and to develop around the world, and with tokens can be in hold until the end of the year.
Tokens are better kept and not sold, the company will redeem and burn tokens, and they will be less and the price will increase.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

so what the news about listing on any exchages or listing on coinmarketcap?today is 8 apr. already.
What do you mean by listing, I am asking here about when and where it will be listed and it seems I am not getting an answer.
I am also an investor and with the amount that was raised I am very happy but not seeing it on exchanges makes me upset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

What do you mean by listing, I am asking here about when and where it will be listed and it seems I am not getting an answer.
I am also an investor and with the amount that was raised I am very happy but not seeing it on exchanges makes me upset.

i am asking hete same question with same words. did not get it why it is difficalt to understand..
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Wait, and your patience will be rewarded. I think the team is engaged in listing issues on stock exchanges, or will soon start to do it. Well, we have to wait and believe that everything will be fine.
TWN Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

When will TWN be traded, I'm searching in decentralized exchange but haven't seen this token.
Why this thread has a little update, is this the real ANN thread, it looks like another bounty thread for me.

Yes, this is the real thread. Please, wait some more time and you'll see news concerning placement on exchanges.
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

Dear investors, TWN team finished work on our own cryptoexchange. Now we are performing private local tests and rolling all systems to main public servers.
All work is going according to plan. TWN token will be also used on exchange for payments previously inaccessible for cryptomarket. It will be a cool surprise for all TWN holders.
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

There is little this project can do to reduce fake news and censor news and stories. They can only achieve their animals within their news and partner networks but for the general news worldwide,  this many not work. Plagiarism and fake news will always be in existence.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
NikitaGo

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

A pleasant surprise, but the token will not be added only to its stock exchange, as this may not happen soon, and the new exchange will not make the necessary volumes for the token price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: