Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23388 times)
Kokoshka

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

an excellent project. I hope the team will soon please us with good news and everything will be great

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

so where are the news? where are exchange? where is your exchange. i have not enough tokens to hold. wanna sell what i have.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

so where are the news? where are exchange? where is your exchange. i have not enough tokens to hold. wanna sell what i have.

this is last admin give me answer about exchange. i wish its soon to see twn exchange alive

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

You guys should follow the telegram group of the project! Because all recent news are placed there, moreover, you can ask your questions directly to devs.

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

As for the question of an exchange, devs answered that it was already testing on their servers. Very soon, in several day, they will open it to TWN holders to test it.

ivankotovic56

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

an excellent information platform which requires good qualified employees from around the world as the platform is global, a little behind the road map, but when the project exchange is launched the price will show itself

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

Good day sir!

I still didn't receive my bounty for the TWN it's been a week I always message the bounty manager I hope this will resolve the issue, Thank you.

I think only I have not received, finally have the same partner, because until now I also have not received twn.
may still be busy with other affairs so have not had time to send, hopefully manager not forget, thank you
Krones

Activity: 560
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

I have high hopes for this information project, I hope it will not be able to absorb corruption and it will show only the verified news, now the platform is already running and quite a lot of news is displayed on the site
PandoraToken

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

Won't the AI evaluating news become politically biased? There are cases of AIs who did, and they became emberassing and they had to be taken offline Smiley
TWN Support

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Will the Neural Network with AI alone be able to distinguish good news from fake news or will some human intervention in the process be necessary as well?

It is impossible to eliminate 100% of fake news. In some cases we have to use our editorial team for the fact checking process
ivankotovic56

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

I'm sure of the success of twn, because the project has a huge potential and the beta version of the project shows good progress when the site is closed on a paid basis the prices for a coin will grow at times as this will be verified news

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

this is last admin give me answer about exchange. i wish its soon to see twn exchange alive

Always very hope this can be quickly resolved, the team will be able to work well support and expect the best

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Always very hope this can be quickly resolved, the team will be able to work well support and expect the best
I am also hoping that soon we will see TWN traded in exchanges, so in that way we will know the opening price.
It's a good project so I believe this would be supported by the people, let's hope the starting exchange will be huge so we will easily see this pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

I am also hoping that soon we will see TWN traded in exchanges, so in that way we will know the opening price.
It's a good project so I believe this would be supported by the people, let's hope the starting exchange will be huge so we will easily see this pump.

For a long time it was time to go to the stock exchange, we were promised this on April 1! . And we would have seen at least some price increase, but while it is trading at the delta 4 times lower than the price of ICO
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

an excellent information platform which requires good qualified employees from around the world as the platform is global, a little behind the road map, but when the project exchange is launched the price will show itself

I think the team needs to speed up the process of working with the project very much so that they can gain momentum and develop by gaining popularity

Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Dear investors,
If you would like to participate in the private testing of the TWN crypto exchange, please send us an email (exchange@theworldnews.net) with the subject "Beta Test" till 15.05.2018. You will receive a reply with an access link and password to the exchange before 17.05.2018.
miha

Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

I think the team needs to speed up the process of working with the project very much so that they can gain momentum and develop by gaining popularity

yes it is to long. now they want to make privet testing who knows how lohg. for what. what about knews platform and listings.
p3ppymon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

It would be quite bad to shatter all the good media advertising by delaying further the launch. But it is about to happen.
But you have got the reply to your question just here!

Dear investors,
If you would like to participate in the private testing of the TWN crypto exchange, please send us an email (exchange@theworldnews.net) with the subject "Beta Test" till 15.05.2018. You will receive a reply with an access link and password to the exchange before 17.05.2018.

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

It would be quite bad to shatter all the good media advertising by delaying further the launch. But it is about to happen.
But you have got the reply to your question just here!

Dear investors,

still need to wait and need time and need more patience, and it seems to be able to see this will be finished.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
inoes

Activity: 1316

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

today I've sent an email to exchange@theworldnews.net for beta test twn exchange
and waiting for access link and password .

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████