Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23389 times)
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Kindly post your experience here on using the beta so we will know the feedback.
I will not be able to try it because I am looking for the external exchange and I know it takes time having your own exchange to succeed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Kindly post your experience here on using the beta so we will know the feedback.
I will not be able to try it because I am looking for the external exchange and I know it takes time having your own exchange to succeed.

yes TWN is a long-term project, you have to have patience and wait. And who wants can still buy tokens on the forkdelta exchange
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Agree with you. Would be pretty good to hear from testers about TWN exchange level if there will be a possibility to share such information with us.

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

an excellent information platform which requires good qualified employees from around the world as the platform is global, a little behind the road map, but when the project exchange is launched the price will show itself

I think the team needs to speed up the process of working with the project very much so that they can gain momentum and develop by gaining popularity

yes it is to long. now they want to make privet testing who knows how lohg. for what. what about knews platform and listings.

I believe it is very serious project, so we will see high rates of TWN tokens as soon as possible. We need just wait.

asweetgirl321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

quite an interesting project, do you have a bounty program or other bounties for promotion to Twitter, signature and other?

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

who took part in test of their exchange, write how is it? should we worry? is here anybody of those guys?
TWN Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

quite an interesting project, do you have a bounty program or other bounties for promotion to Twitter, signature and other?

Thank you! The bounty program has already ended.
TWN Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

who took part in test of their exchange, write how is it? should we worry? is here anybody of those guys?

We are expecting that the test will begin during the day.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

There are still a lot of false news and content. How to distinguish them is a problem that needs to be solved.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

There are still a lot of false news and content. How to distinguish them is a problem that needs to be solved.

should add more patience to get this done well, because it still takes more time to be able to finish the whole, just can believe it can be finished well not necessarily timely. be patient and support to completion

Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

The team launched a test version of the exchange, so soon the stock exchange itself will work, and also we expect the development of the platform, so that the price of the token would be high.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

The team launched a test version of the exchange, so soon the stock exchange itself will work, and also we expect the development of the platform, so that the price of the token would be high.
The launch of its own exchange will significantly increase the price of the token. Because the liquidity of the token will increase. I hope the exchanger will be in demand.
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?

there is a link to the whitelist on the first page of this topic. i believe in whitelist you can find all information about the project you need.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
PandoraToken

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

The launch of its own exchange will significantly increase the price of the token. Because the liquidity of the token will increase. I hope the exchanger will be in demand.

Why would they start launching an exchange instead of focusing on the actual News platform?
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

Colleagues, I think it's enough to write one and the same posts. As soon as the testers read the last page of this topic, I think they will definitely answer. Now it's more like spam. Stop it.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

Only read through the images shown in ann, found out that TWN will be using neural network to identify reliability of sources, why not let the public do that instead? Take wikipedia as example, they are doing pretty great in terms of integrity of content.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

Why would they start launching an exchange instead of focusing on the actual News platform?

they do not want pay to exchanges for listing or to wait answer from them. they creat own exchange for potencial clients who can buy twn.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

I have no reason to believe this project. I've been on the bounty campaign for over a month and the team didn't pay me. When I asked them the answer in their telegram group they banned me. A project that doesn't pay bounty participants is a Scam.
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

I have no reason to believe this project. I've been on the bounty campaign for over a month and the team didn't pay me. When I asked them the answer in their telegram group they banned me. A project that doesn't pay bounty participants is a Scam.

It's kind of strange, i know BM and he's one of the most professional i have worked with, he is open to any questions... I have seen many people has got their tokens still after bounty stakes was counted and processed.

You have to get some proofs before doing this kind of affirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: