Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TWN - Decentralized News Platform!  (Read 23385 times)
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

did somebody use their exchage? i heared that people ca make deposit there, but after that they ca not withdrawall their funds. who knows?

I deposited some tokens and requested a withdrawal. Two months and nothing, unfortunately the exchange doesn't work as it should and the project went out of the way!

I heard a lot of complaints about this, it seems like this is no longer useful and many people lose some of their funds. Hopefully there will be no more events like this.

About what? Its a common fashion to deposit what u have to the exchange and get nothing in return. Nothing to complain about. Two months ago I wanted to grab a car but ended up going with a cars seat only, I dont even have money for food. U know why, because I always deposit something to somewhere. And never see again what I just deposited.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

im missed any update guys ?
TWN exchange still no volume :/ when is alive actualy ?

Is it until now that anyone has made a twn transaction to eth / btc in the wallet https://www.twn.io/dashboard.
already worth the price listed there if like this.

yes i see that on TWN exchange platform
but still no order buy there and no one intresting to buy because twn progress is have slow is not worth it
The problem is the liquidity, why can't they list it on an exchange that has a good liquidity.
Instead of just relying on their exchange which I believe will take time to develop, why not just pay for this token to get listed, even in small exchange to start with.

No problems. Rumors have been that they negotiated with Pasaquina team the procedure of opening the channels for liquidity bump thanks to the recent agreement with Ecuador municipal authorities who swore the oath to defend teams money against RSA in exchange for having Ecuador children adopted by caring families in the native land of teams members.   

what is that , how can you get info about that?
if you have a channel to talk to dev maybe you need to tell everyone here who always asks where they go without giving an update

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Mike Taker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Is KYC needed for bounty or ICO participating?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

did somebody use their exchage? i heared that people ca make deposit there, but after that they ca not withdrawall their funds. who knows?

I deposited some tokens and requested a withdrawal. Two months and nothing, unfortunately the exchange doesn't work as it should and the project went out of the way!

I heard a lot of complaints about this, it seems like this is no longer useful and many people lose some of their funds. Hopefully there will be no more events like this.

A lot of people had big expectation from this project. But as for now, unfortunately, I can't say that development of TWN is successful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

Is KYC needed for bounty or ICO participating?
This is the ANN thread and not the bounty thread, FYI, the bounty is already over.
Actually for people who joined the bounty, they have no chance to dump their tokens right now because there is no exchange that will help to make it possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Beatzby_Ntelne

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good plan. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

This thread seems to be very quite, I'd like to know about the update on exchanges, I believe you are working
on your own exchange but how about the external exchange with real volume?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KirchhoferAmop

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Good evening everybody!
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

This thread seems to be very quite, I'd like to know about the update on exchanges, I believe you are working

I think that very quiet thread is one of attribute not very successful project. I can mistake, but I think that investors lost interes to TWN project.

Maslate

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

I think that very quiet thread is one of attribute not very successful project. I can mistake, but I think that investors lost interes to TWN project.
If they want to attract investors again they need to deliver.
The ICO was successful as they reach the desired amount which is more than the soft cap AFAIR, so even if it's slowly but they have to work for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

there is no exciting news for Twn? Likewise with the twn exchange, there is no change at all, I want to have the best news and can continue with twn. hopefully tomorrow there will be exciting news

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

The ICO was successful as they reach the desired amount which is more than the soft cap AFAIR, so even if it's slowly but they have to work for it.

how can you find out that they are working?
even I can't see them on their official telegram has been deleted and social media has never had any recent tweets or posts

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Forcovaljudg

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Maslate

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

how can you find out that they are working?
even I can't see them on their official telegram has been deleted and social media has never had any recent tweets or posts
I did not say they are working, what I am saying is that they need to work or to deliver in order to attract investors.
Right now, we cannot have an outside exchange which can give us a chance to trade our tokens in the event we want to sell it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

There is interesting situation in russian thread. Dev has been arguing with all who have some doubts about project development. And the team decided to froze tokens for all bounty holders till 2022.

rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

There is interesting situation in russian thread. Dev has been arguing with all who have some doubts about project development. And the team decided to froze tokens for all bounty holders till 2022.

looooooool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy can you give me thread link please ? why does dev not preach the joke here haha froze
tokens for all bounty holders till 2022 and why only bounty hunter ? I think investors are very doubtful about the development of their project without any news every week why did they threaten without seeing a mirror Cheesy
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

looooooool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy can you give me thread link please ? why does dev not preach the joke here haha froze
tokens for all bounty holders till 2022 and why only bounty hunter ? I think investors are very doubtful about the development of their project without any news every week why did they threaten without seeing a mirror Cheesy

I don't know, rules allow me to leave link here or not. Anyway, dev have already said yesterday that tokens paid for bounty wouldn't be frozen.

Japinat

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

I don't know, rules allow me to leave link here or not. Anyway, dev have already said yesterday that tokens paid for bounty wouldn't be frozen.
The bounty tokens were already distributed AFAIK, which part of the entire bounty will they freeze?
It's hard to get any information in the telegram channel because most of the members are speaking russian, I think we should have an English speaking group.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

The bounty tokens were already distributed AFAIK, which part of the entire bounty will they freeze?
It's hard to get any information in the telegram channel because most of the members are speaking russian, I think we should have an English speaking group.

this looks funny
they even have called the world news but they are just too cool with their Russian language and forget that in this community not all come from there.
im giveup for this project few month ago I do not expect the token that I hold can live, I better make it just a display in my wallet

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Japinat

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:20:59 AM

this looks funny
they even have called the world news but they are just too cool with their Russian language and forget that in this community not all come from there.
im giveup for this project few month ago I do not expect the token that I hold can live, I better make it just a display in my wallet
I still wish it will come alive in times where the bull started to run, you know what I mean.
Everything will rise including shit coins, I hope this is not one of the shitcoins but regardless we can benefit on the bitcoin rise.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████