Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 very promising cryptocoins to invest in 2018!  (Read 743 times)
Peter Murr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

IOTA (MIOTA)

MarketCap # 7   – $ 10,256,605,721

Value: $ 3.69

IOTA is a cryptocurrency focused 100% on the online world that focuses on serving as a pillar of the Internet of Things (IoT – Internet of Things). This cryptocurrency has as its main innovation the Tangle network, which offers faster, more efficient and commission-free transactions.

You can store your IOTAS in the next desktop Wallet

WAVES (WAVES)

MarketCap # 23 – $ 1,309,570,000

Value: $ 13.10

WAVES is a decentralized platform that allows its users to create, transfer, change and trade custom tokens created directly with blockchain technology. These tokens can represent an action or part of a project created via Crowdfunding, a financial instrument, or any other object with intrinsic value.

You can store your WAVES in the next Wallet

SIACOIN (SC)

MarketCap # 43 – $ 450,060,616

Value: $ 0.014335

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

You can store your SIAs in the following desktop Wallet

STRATIS (SC)

MarketCap # 25 – $ 1,075,801,930

Value: $ 10.90

Stratis allows companies to create their custom block applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle of Blockchain projects, developed in C # and .NET.

You can store your STRATIS in the next desktop Wallet

RIPPLE (XRP)

MarketCap # 4 – $ 27,060,222,415

Value: $ 0,698524

Ripple is a non-decentralized digital payment network for instant financial transactions. Its use would allow banks to substantially reduce operating costs among other benefits, such as offering new services to their users to make international transfers and payments instantly, access to any interbank network, speed to make settlements and transfers instantly, and the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

I completely agree about IOTA, STRATIS and RIPLLE. These are very massive projects. I am not that sure about Siacoin. It just doesn't have the name and exposure the rest have.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

I like those as well, more wary of Sia as its having a hard time breaking into the market as well as it should.

But Sia/Storj have great potential if they can increase demand for the service.

I'm also interested in Zen as it looks damn interesting, one of the few ICO's i really wish i had some capital to invest in.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

Actually, there is very good projects out there but finding top five is not that easy.

About your listing, i don't have iota but it really offering too much. Others can gain some value but don't expect huge profits.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

You forgot about Zencash man Wink in my opinion it is above all the options you listed. Do some research om Zencash!
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:05 PM

You forgot about Zencash man Wink in my opinion it is above all the options you listed. Do some research om Zencash!

Lately is see this Zencash poping up  Grin  have started to think in getting some but i`m always like this, I chicken out at the last minute.... then I regret of not doing it  Grin

Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Im expecting mytimecoin project so bad. These guys are planning to turn time into coins..like you will use servises from their partners and will eran something for that .. Grin Grin Grin
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

IOTA is a cryptocurrency focused 100% on the online world that focuses on serving as a pillar of the Internet of Things (IoT – Internet of Things). This cryptocurrency has as its main innovation the Tangle network, which offers faster, more efficient and commission-free transactions.

WAVES (WAVES)

WAVES is a decentralized platform that allows its users to create, transfer, change and trade custom tokens created directly with blockchain technology. These tokens can represent an action or part of a project created via Crowdfunding, a financial instrument, or any other object with intrinsic value.

SIACOIN (SC)

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

STRATIS (SC)

Stratis allows companies to create their custom block applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle of Blockchain projects, developed in C # and .NET.

RIPPLE (XRP)

Ripple is a non-decentralized digital payment network for instant financial transactions. Its use would allow banks to substantially reduce operating costs among other benefits, such as offering new services to their users to make international transfers and payments instantly, access to any interbank network, speed to make settlements and transfers instantly, and the rest.
all that you've mentioned are good choice for altcoin,only the siacoin that replaced by litecoin,which much a potential and good project that could make better grow..you had a great sight regarding alts i wish this would become our chance to get richer
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

I agree with your analysis and explanation, from this list Siacoin and Ripple, for me they are coins for 2019, I will add Qtum and BitShares, maybe we can analyze and exchange Waves for Zencash. Remembering that it is just an analysis and each of us researches the currency that interests us. I wish success for your opinion and mine, I have investment in all the currencies mentioned here.
Gloria_16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

A very good selection of coins, indeed they have great prospects.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

I agree with all your picks. All these projects are very strong and have good communities, but I think the best pick between them to invest in NOW is Sia just because of low price.
zackthemack

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

i am wondering why you didnt consider cardano?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

You ought to add NEM at your list. It will raise a lot in 2018 like it did in 2016 and 2017. There are many reasons for that - the founders, team, community, events, releases (catapult), real business (comsa) and so on.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

You ought to add NEM at your list. It will raise a lot in 2018 like it did in 2016 and 2017. There are many reasons for that - the founders, team, community, events, releases (catapult), real business (comsa) and so on.
Nem is also a promising coin, to add ethereum, neo and others above lists is ineed a promising crypto. Ethereum for 2018 will be boom at this point price is increasing. There are development in this coin that makes prises will boom. The rest is worth to invest in 2018.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly) 
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only) 
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting) 
- POBh Proof of BibleHash, All Nodes are Full Nodes   

Launched July 23rd, 2017 - Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting)  
- POBh Proof of BibleHash, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd, 2017 - Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

Scamcoin trash, there is a recycle bin on Bitcointalk and this coin would go straight into it.. if i was an admin. Comon charity? the only charity is straight into your hookers and blowjobs. There is no such thing as charity in crypto, only profit and loss, you're out of your element.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

This will be an obviuos question with and obvious answer. What else is the tope 5 for this year in ranks. Why choose it cause it speaks for itself.

#1 Bitcoin MARKETCAP $229,419,836,275

#2 RIPPLE MARKETCAP $88,530,567,719

#3 ETHEREUM MARKETCAP $71,747,269,294

#4 bITCOIN CASH MARKETCAP $41,838,707,642

#5 CARDANO MARKET CAP  $17,928,828,548

What else can you ask for the number speaks for itself.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

I like those as well, more wary of Sia as its having a hard time breaking into the market as well as it should.

But Sia/Storj have great potential if they can increase demand for the service.

I'm also interested in Zen as it looks damn interesting, one of the few ICO's i really wish i had some capital to invest in.

Sia/Storj would be really big if they can provide a fully functioning efficient product, with easy access and is user friendly. They're on the way to it, but as of now, Gdrive and Dropbox are still kings.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I just can’t get my eyes off Coinzai, it is truly spectacular by all means and measurement, it got just about everything that you are just wishing for.

It is a rare kind having Multi Cryptocurrency System, Exchange/Lending and all such stuff, it is going to be the middlemen kind for the Cryptocurrency in months to come. It’s yet to go live, so we could subscribe on in order to be updated with all developments.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

These coins has good project development team,i couldnt disagree with you,i very greatful i invested in these coins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: