Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 very promising cryptocoins to invest in 2018!  (Read 742 times)
Peter Murr (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

IOTA (MIOTA)

MarketCap # 7   – $ 10,256,605,721

Value: $ 3.69

IOTA is a cryptocurrency focused 100% on the online world that focuses on serving as a pillar of the Internet of Things (IoT – Internet of Things). This cryptocurrency has as its main innovation the Tangle network, which offers faster, more efficient and commission-free transactions.

You can store your IOTAS in the next desktop Wallet

WAVES (WAVES)

MarketCap # 23 – $ 1,309,570,000

Value: $ 13.10

WAVES is a decentralized platform that allows its users to create, transfer, change and trade custom tokens created directly with blockchain technology. These tokens can represent an action or part of a project created via Crowdfunding, a financial instrument, or any other object with intrinsic value.

You can store your WAVES in the next Wallet

SIACOIN (SC)

MarketCap # 43 – $ 450,060,616

Value: $ 0.014335

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

You can store your SIAs in the following desktop Wallet

STRATIS (SC)

MarketCap # 25 – $ 1,075,801,930

Value: $ 10.90

Stratis allows companies to create their custom block applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle of Blockchain projects, developed in C # and .NET.

You can store your STRATIS in the next desktop Wallet

RIPPLE (XRP)

MarketCap # 4 – $ 27,060,222,415

Value: $ 0,698524

Ripple is a non-decentralized digital payment network for instant financial transactions. Its use would allow banks to substantially reduce operating costs among other benefits, such as offering new services to their users to make international transfers and payments instantly, access to any interbank network, speed to make settlements and transfers instantly, and the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

I completely agree about IOTA, STRATIS and RIPLLE. These are very massive projects. I am not that sure about Siacoin. It just doesn't have the name and exposure the rest have.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

I like those as well, more wary of Sia as its having a hard time breaking into the market as well as it should.

But Sia/Storj have great potential if they can increase demand for the service.

I'm also interested in Zen as it looks damn interesting, one of the few ICO's i really wish i had some capital to invest in.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

Actually, there is very good projects out there but finding top five is not that easy.

About your listing, i don't have iota but it really offering too much. Others can gain some value but don't expect huge profits.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

You forgot about Zencash man Wink in my opinion it is above all the options you listed. Do some research om Zencash!
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:23:05 PM

You forgot about Zencash man Wink in my opinion it is above all the options you listed. Do some research om Zencash!

Lately is see this Zencash poping up  Grin  have started to think in getting some but i`m always like this, I chicken out at the last minute.... then I regret of not doing it  Grin

Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Im expecting mytimecoin project so bad. These guys are planning to turn time into coins..like you will use servises from their partners and will eran something for that .. Grin Grin Grin
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:16:19 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

IOTA is a cryptocurrency focused 100% on the online world that focuses on serving as a pillar of the Internet of Things (IoT – Internet of Things). This cryptocurrency has as its main innovation the Tangle network, which offers faster, more efficient and commission-free transactions.

WAVES (WAVES)

WAVES is a decentralized platform that allows its users to create, transfer, change and trade custom tokens created directly with blockchain technology. These tokens can represent an action or part of a project created via Crowdfunding, a financial instrument, or any other object with intrinsic value.

SIACOIN (SC)

Sia is a decentralized storage platform that, through the use of blockchain technology, hosts files in its own chain of blocks, bringing as an advantage the fact that there are no intermediaries between the information of the users and the users themselves.

STRATIS (SC)

Stratis allows companies to create their custom block applications with the features they require, making the development process simpler and accelerating the development lifecycle of Blockchain projects, developed in C # and .NET.

RIPPLE (XRP)

Ripple is a non-decentralized digital payment network for instant financial transactions. Its use would allow banks to substantially reduce operating costs among other benefits, such as offering new services to their users to make international transfers and payments instantly, access to any interbank network, speed to make settlements and transfers instantly, and the rest.
all that you've mentioned are good choice for altcoin,only the siacoin that replaced by litecoin,which much a potential and good project that could make better grow..you had a great sight regarding alts i wish this would become our chance to get richer
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

I agree with your analysis and explanation, from this list Siacoin and Ripple, for me they are coins for 2019, I will add Qtum and BitShares, maybe we can analyze and exchange Waves for Zencash. Remembering that it is just an analysis and each of us researches the currency that interests us. I wish success for your opinion and mine, I have investment in all the currencies mentioned here.
Gloria_16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

A very good selection of coins, indeed they have great prospects.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

I agree with all your picks. All these projects are very strong and have good communities, but I think the best pick between them to invest in NOW is Sia just because of low price.
zackthemack

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

i am wondering why you didnt consider cardano?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

You ought to add NEM at your list. It will raise a lot in 2018 like it did in 2016 and 2017. There are many reasons for that - the founders, team, community, events, releases (catapult), real business (comsa) and so on.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

You ought to add NEM at your list. It will raise a lot in 2018 like it did in 2016 and 2017. There are many reasons for that - the founders, team, community, events, releases (catapult), real business (comsa) and so on.
Nem is also a promising coin, to add ethereum, neo and others above lists is ineed a promising crypto. Ethereum for 2018 will be boom at this point price is increasing. There are development in this coin that makes prises will boom. The rest is worth to invest in 2018.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:54 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly) 
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only) 
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting) 
- POBh Proof of BibleHash, All Nodes are Full Nodes   

Launched July 23rd, 2017 - Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance Model, Budget Proposals & Voting)  
- POBh Proof of BibleHash, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd, 2017 - Market Cap ~1 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

Scamcoin trash, there is a recycle bin on Bitcointalk and this coin would go straight into it.. if i was an admin. Comon charity? the only charity is straight into your hookers and blowjobs. There is no such thing as charity in crypto, only profit and loss, you're out of your element.
FiveReelsTwo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:29 AM

This will be an obviuos question with and obvious answer. What else is the tope 5 for this year in ranks. Why choose it cause it speaks for itself.

#1 Bitcoin MARKETCAP $229,419,836,275

#2 RIPPLE MARKETCAP $88,530,567,719

#3 ETHEREUM MARKETCAP $71,747,269,294

#4 bITCOIN CASH MARKETCAP $41,838,707,642

#5 CARDANO MARKET CAP  $17,928,828,548

What else can you ask for the number speaks for itself.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

I like those as well, more wary of Sia as its having a hard time breaking into the market as well as it should.

But Sia/Storj have great potential if they can increase demand for the service.

I'm also interested in Zen as it looks damn interesting, one of the few ICO's i really wish i had some capital to invest in.

Sia/Storj would be really big if they can provide a fully functioning efficient product, with easy access and is user friendly. They're on the way to it, but as of now, Gdrive and Dropbox are still kings.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I just can’t get my eyes off Coinzai, it is truly spectacular by all means and measurement, it got just about everything that you are just wishing for.

It is a rare kind having Multi Cryptocurrency System, Exchange/Lending and all such stuff, it is going to be the middlemen kind for the Cryptocurrency in months to come. It’s yet to go live, so we could subscribe on in order to be updated with all developments.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

These coins has good project development team,i couldnt disagree with you,i very greatful i invested in these coins.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

I also agree with WAVES because this coin has faster and cheaper fee transaction than Bitcoin, the development of this coin also look good because the founder Sasha Ivanov always active to promote advantages of their platform to the crypto community. My portfolio other than Waves is DASH, OMG, AION, DATA, WABI, ADA.

masternodecrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Acco coin , Will become 50 times of current value in 2018 .

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

the 5 in the OP are not that good and will not bring future returns as well as many other projects here.

Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

The five tokens you've listed are already too high, or they're getting too big, and investing in five new ICO projects is likely to yield more.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

Maybe these are the old good projects that are solid and promising. But the best returns will always be given by the newcomers. I think a good ICO can offer better returns than these old coins.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Out of the all I like Waves the best. It is the only one among your list which is actually being accepted in stores. Burger Kind in Russia have started accepting Whopper Coin which is based on waves blockchain!

mikeey89

Activity: 129

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

Wow, thanks for this amazing post! I would also have added EOS, but it's a mot of promising coins out there, so I understand it's not easy to add all of it  Wink
abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

ADA is also a good choice,development team is working hard for its success,its below $1 right now.

tricker01

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

I'm just looking forward to some crypto currencies, and my list are the following:
1. Stratis
2. Waves
3. Ethereum
4. Bitcoin cash
5. Bitcoin gold

This coin are the most promising coin in 2018, hoping that their price growing up in the future.
Grukk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

For me its Dash, IOTA, Sia, Power Ledger and gamecredits. I'm looking for some more, wanna have at last 10 coins for long therm holding. So... thanks for suggestions I see in this topic.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Ethereum
Ripple
Stellar
IOTA
Monero

These would be the coins i will be looking at in 2018, and im thinking of investing in those long term.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

You given all good coins and with details too and thanks for that but still I want to add Ether in this list becaue Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.Second is Bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother currency of all coin and its ever green currency,and the other coins I will also  prefer  Cardano, NEO, Steller.This all altcoins can perform well in 2018

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

If you purchase IOTA, just remember that it took them a very long time to get started. They like to postpone things.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

I think it's good for your selected projects so that it will attract other people and earn it but I think that it is also possible to earn and help others to get more people and this great help I like investors.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

In addition to your list of promising coin for 2018, I will add ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY is going to make all your listed coin easy to trade for profit with ALGORY trading tools like cryptoscan and many more live tools to help traders.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Junypn

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Very safe list with sound picks in my opinion. I'd even go a little bit further and recommend some higher risk coins with lower market cap for greater gains, such as FUN.
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Op made a very good list and reasonably explained the choices. Yet I don't think sia and strat are as good as the other three. I find these projects weaker.
#5 CARDANO MARKET CAP  $17,928,828,548

What else can you ask for the number speaks for itself.
Your list is indeed obvious but that doesn't mean that these are the best coins for investments. As for Cardano - it's team member used to work on ethereum (and the team has a very high level of education) but apart from that I really don't understand why this coin is so popular and strong. It offers nothing new, just the old smart contracts and proof of stake coin.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Flashcoin

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

I think, that Waves will be a good and stable investment for 2018
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

My top 5 of 2018 would be, Ripple, BCash, Monero, Cardano and NEO.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

My top 5 of 2018 would be, Ripple, BCash, Monero, Cardano and NEO.

I agree with you're choice sir, yes i have that coins also in my wallet from exchange market. Ripple, i bought that last few months ago and now i did not regretting the price movement of that coin was totally rising up.
Still don't forget litecoin for holding in long term it is have a potential coins.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

It seems to me that now the most promising coins are: ripple, IOTA, WAVE, BANKOR, XEM. In my portfolio they occupy a significant place. These are young and ambitious projects

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

According to market cap, demand, future scope and value investment asset the top 5 cryptocoins would be:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Ripple
LiteCoin
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I like Stellar, Cardano, IOTA, Ripple and Ethereum for this year.
They all started good this year and i believe they will carry on with this positive path.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

Viberate is very promising, you should look in ti it, you can read more here: https://www.viberate.io/
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

Nice - already sold on Rip and IOTA. Now I'm going to have to educate myself properly about Stratis.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:52:40 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

I think Waves, Bitshares and Skycoin are very promising. And what about new projects? May be some interesting ICO in 2018? Roll Eyes

scipida

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

Again talking about the RIPPLE - five months ago there were such conversations - thats cool that everyone still believes in it !)
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Agree on Waves. Think this platform still has potential, but still there not so many ICOs on Waves platform. This project still has to do a lot with marketing and attracting big ICO projects.
Avispeat

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

According to market cap, demand, future scope and value investment asset the top 5 cryptocoins would be:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Ripple
LiteCoin

Market cap shouldn't be the only indicator however it can show what coins you could potentially see to include as long term investment but those coins are not the only ones that can maximize your gains. And here I won't mention the tech side or for what is certain coin used for as many people just speculate.  Simply put money in privacy coins I see that they are HOT now and have bright future if crypto market continues to climb.
mikelangeloz

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

Agree on XEM... Of course XRP still my first love
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

Dash, Waves, Monero and Neo are my big four for 2018.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

5 altcoins that promise to be invested in 2018 are
1. DAT
2. XVG
3. PRL
4. THERE
5. DOGE
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
patboyyyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

I think all of promising cryptocoins is very ok for me to invest in this 2018.because there's a lot of investors and supporter of that.thats why ,for me ,everything that part of cryptocoins is ok to invest.
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I suggest trying our option and that’s Duecoin. It is now just a fingertip away from getting into exchange, and is going to be HUGE. So, it should be on your highest priority levels to be part of something of this caliber and this level, it makes them truly standout option amongst the crowd, and is something that is just not to be missed, at ANY cost.
EvilPlague

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

My personal opinion would be Cardano Raiblocks Wanchain Steem and Verge. These have a good future.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

I would agree with the following tokens:
1. RIPPLE (XRP)
2. SIACOIN (SC)
3. STRATIS (SC)
in addition they would have added other coins.
Had been watching Factom . Expect that it will grow to $ 300 by the end of this year. I also like tokens Origin, 0cean protocol.
All these violas so much... I think you need to choose no 5 and 50 tokens.

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

STRATIS (SC) ==>> Copy and Paste without thinking...
rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

I completely agree about IOTA and RIPPLE (however I don't like it due to it's centralization). But not really sure about others. In my opinion ICON and EOS have more potential, despite current high market capitalization.
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

IOTA (MIOTA)

WAVES (WAVES)

SIACOIN (SC)

STRATIS (SC)

RIPPLE (XRP)

An excellent list of promising coins that have partially shown themselves, but there is a good incentive for growth. The truth seems to me that in 5 coins do not make all the innovative technological projects.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I agree on some of what you said except on ripple (I have a few doubts on it), but I would still like to take risk and invest on it specially in siacoin because it's price is still so cheap. I just hope Siacoin price soon become so much expensive so I can get a much higher return in the long term investment I'm planning.
LaoFantastic

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Thanks for the article! I'd choose to invest in Stratis instead of Waves and add EOS to the list.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

WAVES, ICX , MTH , VIA , SONM...hodl and next year feel the wind which come from bahamas.
daniellamarie009

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

good analyze  Smiley
chaosagent

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Zilliqa, Oracle networks, Nebulas, Request network, ArcBlock - I think this company will show a good result. And of course there will be new players about which we do not yet know

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: