Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy Spectrecoin?  (Read 1037 times)
astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:04:17 PM

I do not know about the coin spectre, but for traders to buy the coin is an option. maybe the traders are very good at analyzing the coin and also set the option with the coin spectre in order to get high profit.
What a joy I learned about this project on 17/12/2017, and then I saw the potential. Believing in this project - I bought for 1 BTC.

The day after 19/12/2017 I sold it.
Now I'm buying again! Now the price has decreased - the correction of the course continues.

Thanks to this project I paid a chic hotel room for New Year's holidays and bought a gift for my wife !!!
stallkerx

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

Is this coin stakable?
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:34 AM

Me and all my brazilian friends invest good money in Spectrecoin
We believe on this project
10x return in 2018 ... best profit shure
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

Is this coin stakable?
This is an altcoin with a very professional management team. It has launched successful ICO sales and is being on commercial sites like cryptopia, livecoin, novaexchange, tradesatoshi.
You can follow more information about Spectrecoin on the website: https://spectreproject.io/.

vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

Bisq added XSPEC

Fresh Publication \ Beginners Guide XSPEC - https://medium.com/@matthewriecken/5f533c73ce52
astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

The price has abated, it is very profitable to buy!
Meth9275

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:12 PM

people are starting to realize the potential of this project. still time to buy.
smart investor

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:03 PM

just compare market cap of all the other anon coins with inferior tech. then tell me what has the most potential for explosive growth. if you picked SpectreCoin, give yourself a high five!
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:51 PM

study your project a little, great potential with your privacy, now you are quoting only in cryptopia
You already surpass the x3 in a week. I was encouraged to buy 500 $ ... have as we are going for the other year

I'll chime in and say I don't like a project where 95% of coins are purchased in an ICO. And as far as the most advanced I think that Intensecoin http://intensecoin.com will have all other privacy coins looking in the rear view mirror in 2018. Intensecoin is Cryptonote based with a secure p2p VPN tunnel on blockchain. Hybrid PoW/PoS lets you sell VPN services at a price you advertise on the blockchain and sell. This also opens up opportunities for secure commerce and community building.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

Is this coin stakable?

Yes, Spectrecoin is PoS.  There is a steady 5% per year added to the total supply of Spectrecoin, paid out in staking rewards to those who keep their wallets open for staking.  Since there are always some wallets which are not open for staking at any given time, and any coins being held in exchange wallets are not available for staking, those who keep their wallets open for staking 24/7 actually earn substantially more than 5% per year in staking rewards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

just compare market cap of all the other anon coins with inferior tech. then tell me what has the most potential for explosive growth. if you picked SpectreCoin, give yourself a high five!

The blockchain is public, and the amounts are public.

Not private, weak coin that will fail (and is failing currently)

srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:44:22 AM

Number one, you are a liar.  This coin is on the rise at this very moment.  

Number two, you have been repeatedly told that default stealth addresses are coming, which renders the "public blockchain" argument null and void.  But, you don't even have the kahunas to admit that.  Get a grip on yourself, Kim Jung Un Fanboy.  Stop being scared of your competition.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

If you have some concrete concerns about the technical features of SpectreCoin, then please put them forward. Blockchain being public is a fair point, but not only is this not the only option in XSPEC, but the default option using stealth addresses will be changed in an upcoming release.

Putting the coin down without any justififiable reason is just childish FUDing.
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:10 AM

I decided to put a portion into this, especially because i love the combination of POS and privacy.
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

I am holding also some coins.

With a new exchange there will be a huge price increase.

Its now at just 30M marketcap.

5-10x is possible for next year - I hope so.

This coin is stakeable
TeeSS

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

Huge potential, expecting major rocketing next year. First development, then marketing. Love the approach. Superior privacy coin tech wise.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

I am holding also some coins.

With a new exchange there will be a huge price increase.

Its now at just 30M marketcap.

5-10x is possible for next year - I hope so.

This coin is stakeable
Fine) I hope so too and add it to my portfolio Smiley

KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

Number one, you are a liar.  This coin is on the rise at this very moment.  

Number two, you have been repeatedly told that default stealth addresses are coming, which renders the "public blockchain" argument null and void.  But, you don't even have the kahunas to admit that.  Get a grip on yourself, Kim Jung Un Fanboy.  Stop being scared of your competition.

Number 1. Looking at your post history ( 10+ pages) you're trying to pump this shitcoin XSPEC with every single post you made.  The biggest scam I've ever seen.  Total failure of a coin.

Number 2. The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  If you can read, IF, and that's a huge fucking IF, comes to features that are on par with other privacy coins, then we can have the discussion about this coin.  You can't even read what I wrote.  They should have a requirement for this forum that you need to have AT LEAST a GED, otherwise no one pumping this coin would be advertising it.

Number 3. This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

Number 4.

• Public Blockchain VISIBLE
  • Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
  • Outdated Tech (doesn't even have privacy features of coins in 2015
  • People in broken english are trying to pump this coin

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

My job is done here, don't try to pump this shitcoin in discussions where privacy matters.  Currently it's as private as dogecoin for fucks sake. Lets see if you can actually READ and UNDERSTAND my post rather than sticking to talking points to pump this scam.
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

Because Spectrecoin is more advanced  than other privacy currencies like monero and dash and the marketcap is still low(30M). This coins has a great future
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

I m new to hear about spectrecoin. Btw thanks for this information.. i will learn more about this coin and will start collect spectre. I hope spectre will rise on the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: