Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rating of bounty managers  (Read 2016 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

I think the idea is good, but it is very hard to make an objective rating, because everyone can give just a personal subjective rating
uletkluget

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

interesting idea to read testimonials from participants of bounty, how responsive managers are as quick to answer queries, etc
Yeah, a rating system would be actually nice. Even though bounty managers are not responsible and cannot influence the actual ICO results and the success, what they certainly can do is to provide a good communication to the bounty hunters
lion99

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

What rating of bounty managers could be? What is the criteria of good bounty manager? We will include all bounty managers or most famous?

sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

My list of good managers (from my experience):
- yahoo62278
- Sylon
- jamalaezaz   
- irfan_pak10 
- deadley 
- ColorlessK   
- needmoney   
- Arteezy.rtx   
- trugad

And 2 bounty platforms:
- https://icoreward.com/
- https://bountyhive.io/
Good information, you have information with bad bounty managers, with whom it's better not to run a bounty program.
kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

BTC paying signature campaign or bounties. In this both the side yahoo would be the right person to get the 5 out of 5 whether it is participants rating or previously used project owner's rating. He is mister perfect in managing any kind of signature campaign I have noticed.
When there is no ICO in end of 2015 onwards I am seeing him. So far and present, He is perfect person to manage the any kind of campaign. He is been advisor for some ICO projects as well.

My Top Three bestie Managers are below:

Yahoo62278
aTriz
Hexah

I totally agree with you. Yahoo62278 is a very good manager, but due to its popularity it's very difficult to get to it. Registration closes very quickly

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Certainly be! Here guy describes everything in detail, come and see for yourself! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728.0
okwang231

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

for me only the best managers are just yahoo and needmoney because since i start bitcoin yahoo is really good if manager then on altcoins is needmoney because i am a trusted and well known for me yahoo and needmoney are the trusted managers for me because they are the ones who join the campaign.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Is there any rating of bounty managers available? That could be a great resource to see who is most experienced and best.

There are many campaign managers now that are good, and those managers that has green trust is an advantage but still not necessarily to have it. Because still there is a managers which is good actually even they don't have positive trust.
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

Yeah, a rating system would be actually nice. Even though bounty managers are not responsible and cannot influence the actual ICO results and the success, what they certainly can do is to provide a good communication to the bounty hunters. What I have experienced a few times is that sometimes bounty managers would respond with a huge delay (days) to quite important questions or would not respond at all. I know that it must be difficult for them to handle all the requests however communication is one of the most important factors here.

That's true.

But you all need to bear in mind,  sometimes bounty managers are in fact the community management team, and the bounty threads are posted by the ICOs accounts so no way of knowing who's the Bounty manager.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

That would be useful, but no rating can protect from sudden fraud or scam...Personally I recommend to pay attention to amazix managers, they're really good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Vdecso

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

bounty managers have a really important role. A factor I'm paying attention to is trust. There are a few bonty managers I know on the market.

kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

That would be useful, but no rating can protect from sudden fraud or scam...Personally I recommend to pay attention to amazix managers, they're really good.

I agree, these are good managers. They have a lot of good projects. But recently they have complicated the conditions for participation. But I believe that this is only a plus.

blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

the topic is interesting. it depends on how many campaigns did their jobs in order to service the participants. it also can evaluate the manager work during the bounty. sometimes, the high ranking can be trusted by everyone.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

Im still hoping for this function to be activated too, because a lot of bounty managers are lazy updating the spreadsheets and some are good too.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

I agree, these are good managers. They have a lot of good projects. But recently they have complicated the conditions for participation. But I believe that this is only a plus.

May I ask a link to the ICOs they hold? I would to check them out.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:23:09 AM

i think there's informal ones, but haven't seen a real formal ranking before. at the moment i actually like https://bountyhive.io.. if u consider the platform as a whole as a "bounty manager"... no need for the regular reporting in btc bounty threads, communication is clear, bounty rules are well marked out, payment is quick. makes things 5 times as efficient.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

This is a good idea as some bounty managers don't even care of the bounty hunters and don't even reply to questions. They just posts the bounty they manage and the rules after that the bounty hunters are on their own because they won't answer questions from them so sad.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

What kind of rating? in which area or what criteria should be used to provide one?  You can use the forum as a tool to search for the best and experienced bounty campaign managers. Actually you can just simply check their trust rating, that would be enough to Identify a good manager.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Can't remember the place I read about rate of bounty manager in this forum. But I can ensure that there is a topic about bounty managers in this forum. Sorry that I can't find it out atm but if you wanna know the best bounty manager, I would suggest you Yahoo, deadley, needmoney, Sylon and Aerys2 ( this is my favorite bounty manager cause he often manages good bounty campaign with limited number of bounty participant)

hellbrowncat

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

This is a very interesting idea. This will give a an idea beforehand for the participants and help them make better decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: