Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO-PRESALE LIVE] ⚡ SMART NODE TOKEN [NEW ERC20] ⚡ "BE SMART, BE PART"  (Read 674 times)
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:41 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:00:08 PM by SmartNodeGroup

***⚡ SMART NODE TOKEN ICO PRE-SALE ⚡***

MULTIPLE MASTERNODE INVESTMENT

"Be smart, be part"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart Contract Source Code Verified! See it on Etherscan!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2dcfaac11c9eebd8c6c42103fe9e2a6ad237af27

THE PROJECT

Oficial Website
(We are working to improve the web platform and Dashboard):
smartnode.org

White Paper English:
http://smartnode.org/WhitePaper-English.pdf

Dont See The Picture? Click this link:
ProjectOverview

SOCIAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOKEN INFORMATION

Token Name: "Smart Node"
Symbol: "SMT"
Decimals: "18"

TOTAL SUPPLY

Total supply: 10.000.000 "SMT" Tokens

Tokens Distribution:
- Pre-Sale Supply: 10%
- ICO Supply: 50%
- Business Development: 10%
- Tech Development: 10%
- Team: 20%

CONTRIBUTION INFORMATION

Smart Contract Address
0x2dCFAAc11c9EebD8C6C42103Fe9e2a6AD237aF27

1 ETH = 1100 "SMT" Tokens

Pre-Sale Live! 10% Discount

***Attention: Do not contribute from an exchange, use myetherwallet or MIST***

The tokens are sent to the ETH contribution wallet automatically

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCHANGE
We are working on it!!

For News! Follow us on twitter!!!

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SilverMask

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

I am interested to know more

any discord group ?
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:28:47 PM

any discord group ?

Hi!, thanks for reply!

Please follow us on TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/SmartNodeGroup

We will posting news about the project!

At this moment we are working to improve the web platform, we are also trying to list the currency in etherdelta, and preparing to publish the project through social networks.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Regards, and again, thanks for reply Smiley Smiley Smiley
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:54:27 PM

any discord group ?

Good News!
We are listed on ICOALERT!

https://twitter.com/SmartNodeGroup/status/943561655270637570
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:53:22 PM

any discord group ?

We already have Discord Group!

https://discord.gg/sfc7rEN

Regards
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

WhitePaper Updated!

**Now in English and Spanish Version!**

http://smartnode.org/main/WhitePaper-English.pdf
http://smartnode.org/main/WhitePaper-Spanish.pdf

Follow us on twitter for more News
https://twitter.com/SmartNodeGroup
Hayt_M8

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

I think I am going to need some clarification of your Whitepaper regarding the profit distribution:

"Investors will receive monthly profits according to the amount of tokens in their wallets.
If the wallet has 3.000 SMT the investor will receive 30% of monthly profits produced by
the Masternodes; if it has 4.500 SMT the investor will receive 50% of monthly profits; if it
has 6.000 SMT the investor will receive 70% of monthly profits and if it has 7.500 SMT the
investor will receive 90% of monthly profits produced by the Masternodes."

If there is a set amount of profit generated and that is distributed based on how many SMT tokens you have then how are there 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%....?
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:59 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:46:20 PM by SmartNodeGroup

I think I am going to need some clarification of your Whitepaper regarding the profit distribution:

"Investors will receive monthly profits according to the amount of tokens in their wallets.
If the wallet has 3.000 SMT the investor will receive 30% of monthly profits produced by
the Masternodes; if it has 4.500 SMT the investor will receive 50% of monthly profits; if it
has 6.000 SMT the investor will receive 70% of monthly profits and if it has 7.500 SMT the

If there is a set amount of profit generated and that is distributed based on how many SMT tokens you have then how are there 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%....?
Hi, whenever you reach one of the amounts that have been set, you´ll receive the profits according to that amount. So if you have for example, 4.000 token you will receive 30% profits over your 4000 tokens and so every amount until you reach the ones that have been set.
Hayt_M8

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Hi, whenever you reach one of the amounts that have been set, you´ll receive the profits according to that amount. So if you have for example, 4.000 token you will receive 30% profits over your 4000 tokens and so every amount until you reach the ones that have been set.

OK...

According to what you have written there; Profits are split across all 'holders/wallets' and THEN the % allocation of that profit is provided to the 'holders/wallets' based on their held amount.

If someone is due the 30%, what happens to the other 70%? Either you hold it and provide it later when a higher specified bracket is met (an administrative nightmare and unlikely), you keep it yourselves for whatever as yet unspecified purpose or its burnt.

None of the above sounds good or fair to me.

Additionally under 'What determines the value of a Smart Node Token?'
"If one of the cryptocurrencies of the investment portfolio goes up
in price, SMT does too and the Masternode generates more monthly profit."

What you have written suggests a direct link between token value and portfolio performance. Impossible to do if you are listing on exchanges as per the whitepaper.

I will not be investing, the profit distribution sounds too complex.
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

OK...

According to what you have written there; Profits are split across all 'holders/wallets' and THEN the % allocation of that profit is provided to the 'holders/wallets' based on their held amount.

If someone is due the 30%, what happens to the other 70%? Either you hold it and provide it later when a higher specified bracket is met (an administrative nightmare and unlikely), you keep it yourselves for whatever as yet unspecified purpose or its burnt.

None of the above sounds good or fair to me.

Additionally under 'What determines the value of a Smart Node Token?'
"If one of the cryptocurrencies of the investment portfolio goes up
in price, SMT does too and the Masternode generates more monthly profit."

What you have written suggests a direct link between token value and portfolio performance. Impossible to do if you are listing on exchanges as per the whitepaper.

I will not be investing, the profit distribution sounds too complex.

Thank you for answering to our post.
If you buy 3000 SMT (approximately 3 ETH), you will receive 30% of what the master nodes produce monthly, over your 3ETH investment.

With your 3 ETH you would be buying a part of several master nodes and you would be receiving 30% of what they generate, unless you buy more SMT
What´s left of the profit the master nodes produce, remains to pay the expenses of the company, the employees, services, and to give growth to it, to transform each SMT into an increasingly valuable asset.

Many people invests in cryptocurrencies that only have a market value, but doesn´t generate monthly profits. In our case we do, therefore, it is an advantage, since not only you can sell our currency in the market, but also you will receive monthly profits.

For further other questions, do not hesitate to contact us, thanks for your attention and time.

Regards
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

NEW VIDEO!!!! learn more about Smart Node Token!!!!

https://vimeo.com/249967693
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

Is possible have more informations about the team members ? no linkedin profile ?
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

It's really amazing video. It shows us what Smart Node Token is. I am in, the profit distribution sounds too interesting, keep your work up, Dev.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:49:08 AM by SmartNodeGroup

⚡⚡HI EVERYONE. WE HAVE IMPROVED THE WEB PLATFORM!!!!⚡⚡
CHECK IT OUT NOW!

http://smartnode.org/
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

🚀🚀Our portfolio value is now on USD 8355 !!!🚀🚀
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

⚡we are working hard to list SMART NODE on an exchange⚡
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

Is possible have more informations about the team members ? no linkedin profile ?
Hi Fabriz, thank you for your interest, we´ve been upgrading the web platform and we´ll soon add more information about the team members!
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

It's really amazing video. It shows us what Smart Node Token is. I am in, the profit distribution sounds too interesting, keep your work up, Dev.
Hi Dev, thank you so much for your support, we are working hard and non-stop to upgrade the platform and to make Smart Node grow, we will be posting all the news!
Kevala

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

Waiting for more information like roadmap, team, ...
SmartNodeGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

⚡⚡⚡Our portfolio value is now on USD 19.800 !!!⚡⚡⚡
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: