Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep track of discussions on threads?  (Read 133 times)
omitusaf (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:37:48 PM

I've been participating in some discussions on some threads and would like to keep track of those discussions. When I click on "Show new replies to your posts", I discover that the poats would index the messages from the beginning of the thread.
I was wondering if there is any way to go directly to where my post is and continue reading from there rather than setting to read the thread from the beginning. I'll appreciate if any one knows this.

Sorry for my bad communication Wink

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

I've been participating in some discussions on some threads and would like to keep track of those discussions. When I click on "Show new replies to your posts", I discover that the poats would index the messages from the beginning of the thread.
I was wondering if there is any way to go directly to where my post is and continue reading from there rather than setting to read the thread from the beginning. I'll appreciate if any one knows this.

Sorry for my bad communication Wink

I don't know if it will help, but give this a read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90136.0

Personally, when I go to the "show new replies" , I check the page number instead of the link itself.
By doing this I go to the newest page or whatever on I want. Goodluck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:21:05 AM

There's isn't an exact way to go to where you last posted, but you can click on the violet button that says "new" and it brings you to the last part of the thread that you were reading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████