Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:12:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising ICO Today  (Read 3354 times)
Fverak

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

possibly you can hunt and read one by one about ico data that is going ahead in this gathering since that data will be distinctive condition for some ICO that goes on
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

there are no Promising ICO's in crypto world..any ICO have significant risk

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

BITXOXO is exceptionally promising.A multinational organization that spotlights on offering, purchasing, gifting and trading Bitcoins with an emphasis on trust, security.If you're considering putting into a digital money, purchasing tokens amid an ICO .I could propose Bitxoxo the best trade on the planet.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I think there's a lot of promising ICO's lately, some of them do tackle current problems we have right now on the blockchain and our daily lives. Also, I see this trend that most of the ICO's coming out right now are from VR or either from Security industry. Some of the ICO projects I can recommend is OPP, EON, and MENLO ONE.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

For me one of the promising ICO is OceanEx. It is an ultra-liquid cryptocurrency trading market. But there is a catch - the sale is on VeChain, so let everyone decide for himself.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Capital mobilization programs, or ICOs, so that they can raise funds, they must have clear plans and they have to commit to program products in order to attract investors.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I think there's a lot of promising ICO's lately, some of them do tackle current problems we have right now on the blockchain and our daily lives. Also, I see this trend that most of the ICO's coming out right now are from VR or either from Security industry. Some of the ICO projects I can recommend is OPP, EON, and MENLO ONE.

I see news and mentions about Menlo One more frequently than any other projects in ICO stage. The high ratings are good and all, but can anyone tell me how this is different from other good projects or what makes it a better choice for investors?
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

People kept saying their token sale would be on July. It's August and still no news? I was excited to learn how their ICO listing system works.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Until now I have not found a promising project, but I found a project that has good potential for the future. Like the Mycryptobank I participated in, from this project I saw an aggressive team make MCB a big and widespread project in the banking sector in several countries, MCB has a good vision and mission and hopes that it will be realized. Try to learn this MCB.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

I would advise you to pay attention to the ICO Yumerium, this is a top project that has already got into the ICODROPS rating and has collected more than $ 15 million at the presale stage.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:50:05 PM

Alot of promising ico in 2017 and in 2018 a lot of scamming ico out there ready to scoop your hard earned money. Be very carefull. I suggest you to do very dip research on the company and the uses cases. I believe mobu will be the best ico for this month. It is not live yet but its selling for pre investor. Mobu will solving the problem for investor which want to buy security token. It will help company to issue security token. The problem today is token only utility and holder does not get any dividen from holding it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

i look you post on december, but if you today check my comment, i suggest you to try https://chynge.net i'm very promising this ico, who know you interest, you can join with us, until now softcap achieved. and if you want to join bounty they have bounty program also.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

We are looking for promising ICO Our website is Hoticolist.com
We want to join in Article campaign and telegram for the bounty
We have a writer who will write more than 1000 Words
We are also looking for advertiser we accept new ICO Token
Do you know any promising ICO Today?

Right now,  the promising ICO amd the best project is very hard to find.  Right now,  the scammers are there,  they are working hard to scam others. So,  the promising project is almost gone out of 100% maybe 10% are real and some are just a scam,  so be careful from choosing.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

Make a search and get a list of all ICO and you will get more information and by doing this you can see what ICO is good to invest. But ut doesnt mean it is become successful in the future they have possible to be failed also.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

I suggest looking into OPP and MENLO, they have both good potentials. The team behind them is very active especially on telegram, plus the number of supporters they have is huge which I think the main factor to consider in terms having a successful ICO.
stiucsib86

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

Can look at Spiking ICO. Although the entry barrier is quite high, 200 ETH. https://spiking.io/
JonasS

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

ICO investors often look for these> all-star team, low market cap, less than .1 in ICO price , working prototype, low hard cap  Grin

Makes perfect sense and looks very ideal. BUT fails to realize that changes around crypto happen so fast, these factors are no longer exhaustive. Governments are trying to get a piece of it for some form of control and govt can take down/ban ICO that don't satisfy the regulatory framework being implemented. Thus it's wiser to check if the crypto startup is working with the govt agency at least for 'legality' so your share of tokens are secure. 4Take a look at the efforts done by this blockchain-based bank ( NO public sale, sorry ) https://technode.com/2018/08/06/taiwans-crypto-scene-is-booming-but-still-needs-a-clearer-regulatory-framework-to-thrive

The CEO, due to prior work with the government, has deep connections with the officials and has connections to ALL banks in Taiwan.
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

I'm suggest to invest into ico right now. You can see so many project fail to keep price above ico price when they get listed in the market. I think its not dev fault. But, back to nature, when market looks so scary and dangerous, who is normal people who want throw their money to invest with comfort.
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

I suggest looking into security tokens like OPP and MENLO.one they do have potentials to get listed as soon as they have finished their ICO. Currently the number of supporters this two projects has is I think huge and would likely be able to hit its soft cap easily.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

CertiK and Origo are most promising ICOs this months because Certik will be listed on Binance and Origo will be listed on Huobi. Easy and fast x2-x3 ROI are highly probable but it's hard to invest because the Proof-of-care for White List.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: