Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising ICO Today  (Read 3353 times)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

I want to invest in 2 ICOs:
1) Blockcloud (for flip because OKex and KuCoin invested = listing on that Exchanges after ICO)
2) QuickX (for long term because my dream can come true when will buy coffee and pay with my own QuickQ crypto-credit card).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysql544

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

INGOT Coin, pioneer of the revolutionary Ecosystem that will link the crypto market with the traditional financial industry, will be offering a specialized shop for the purpose of assisting blockchain projects to issue their ICOs. The Accelerator will offer professional services for supporting ICOs creation through collaboration with advisors, law firms, and specialized marketing companies until the ICOs are listed on the exchange. The following are the services that will be offered by the Accelerator.
ICO Feasibility Studies and Financial Plans
The financial advisory function will translate ICO seekers’ ideas into a financial model, combining assumptions, factors, and growth rates to reflect a financial vision bearing in mind both relative and relevant financial ratios and figures such as NPV, IRR, ROI.
ICO Concept and Strategy
A rating process will be undertaken for the team, terms, conditions, token, and the underlying concept of the proposed ICO. A comprehensive advisory service will be provided to the proposed ICO in terms of initial offering, layers and brackets. Whitepaper drafting service will be provided, starting from the abstract and ending with the legal wording and jurisdiction coverage.
INGOT Coin will provide an extensive look into the roadmap of the proposed project as a whole in order to make sure that the milestones presented in the whitepaper are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely), achievable, and transparent. Website undertaking includes but is not limited to building the underlying technology, designing, and content customization. IC ICO Accelerator will produce a website that highlights the whitepaper, its concept, and the team behind it. An efficient token distribution strategy blueprint will be drawn and customized based on the nature, need, specification, and industry complexity of each ICO proposed.
INGOT Coin’s community reach is vast and extensive, offering a wide range of advisors’ and investors’ outreach for both pre-ICOs and ICOs, as well as business experts. With an ever-growing investor database, coordination of potential investors will provide bigger opportunities for Seed, Angel, and VC funding.
ICO Legal and Compliance Advisory Services
Full coordination with a professional panel of local and international attorneys covering a vast range of industries in order for them to provide tailored legal frameworks based on the proposed ICO needs. Legal coverage and definitions for pivotal legal pillars will be provided, including funding options, token functions, and fund collection. Full compliance guidance for the KYC, AML, and terms and conditions.
ICO Rating Agency
This will be an internationally recognized rating agency that will issue a label to guarantee investors team quality, projects and financial projections for the proposed ICO. It will also provide a complete analysis of the proposed ICO starting with the model, team, advisors, legal framework and offer an extensive final report which includes a one-day and one-on-one consulting sessions.
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Sturdy Idols have only been experienced.Nobody can understand beforehand whether it's okay.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Everyone considers different projects as promising ones...My personal opinion - the only Ubex is really worth of investment and most likely wont drop at price after appearing on exchnages as the the first exchnage will be BitForex with enormous liquidity and team has promised to set up buy walls to prevent any token dump
kabackovas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Everyone considers different projects as promising ones...My personal opinion - the only Ubex is really worth of investment and most likely wont drop at price after appearing on exchnages as the the first exchnage will be BitForex with enormous liquidity and team has promised to set up buy walls to prevent any token dump
BitForex has fake volume so it is not a point, if u told the same about Bitfinex or Binance that was much more better. I dont know if Ubex is really as promising as U tell BUT BitForex listing is a little bit suspicious
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

BitForex has fake volume so it is not a point, if u told the same about Bitfinex or Binance that was much more better. I dont know if Ubex is really as promising as U tell BUT BitForex listing is a little bit suspicious
I dont know exactly is it fake volume or not BUT I know for sure that any listing for new ICO is highly appreciated. Thats why I picked up Ubex. Seems as a legit one with defined listings
kabackovas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

I dont know exactly is it fake volume or not BUT I know for sure that any listing for new ICO is highly appreciated. Thats why I picked up Ubex. Seems as a legit one with defined listings
Hope your investment will be successful though Grin I previsously invested in ICOs big sum of money but then when bear market started Im only accomulating BTC
all_inman

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

Ubex is promising indeed but if you are investing only in one ICO it is very risky. It would be better to pick up at least 3-4.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Ubex is promising indeed but if you are investing only in one ICO it is very risky. It would be better to pick up at least 3-4.
That depends on the budget person has. If it is only 1000$ - whats the sense of deviding it into several parts and then wait for the tokens in each particular project, follow all the news there etc..Better to pick up only one project though
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

It should be noted that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs who all compete to be the best, but unfortunately we have to be vigilant because many projects are scam, choose a project that has a good reputation that is supported by an experienced team, and the world bit bank is the best ICO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

ICO Skyfchain will end in 2 days! Very cool project, drons based on blockchain, they have partnership with Bitforex, so when ICO ends, you will be able to trade SKYFtokens there Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

That depends on the budget person has. If it is only 1000$ - whats the sense of deviding it into several parts and then wait for the tokens in each particular project, follow all the news there etc..Better to pick up only one project though
No matter how much person is willing to invest - diversification is the key for the profit. Investing only in one project, no matter how supperb it is it is foolishness
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

No matter how much person is willing to invest - diversification is the key for the profit. Investing only in one project, no matter how supperb it is it is foolishness
We have different investing strategies for sure Grin I preffer the risk and all in but u preffer conservative approach and diversification
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

I suggest looking into OPP and MENLO, they have both good potentials. The team behind them is very active especially on telegram, plus the number of supporters they have is huge which I think the main factor to consider in terms having a successful ICO.

there is no promosing ico in these days.
we can take all new coins from market in lower prices.
because of this, don join icos
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

In my opinion, it is not advisable to invest in ICOs, because almost the market today is in a difficult situation, and it is possible that the ICO will not be able to raise prices. Investment in BTC will be better

corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

actually now it's quite difficult to find a promising ico, because after I also tried to find a promising project, the ico rating didn't become a good ico determinant or not. I often find ico who has a good rating on an ico site but it turns out that ico is a scam, and on the contrary, I've also found ico who has a poor rating on one of the ico sites but apparently ico is a successful ico, but not means all ico like that, there are also good ico ratings and ico is also a success. and I can't suggest ico what is good now.
Cryptomom888

Activity: 632

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

those whose ICO just ended:
Qurrex
AMO
SkyFchain

those on pre-ico/ico:
module
blockvehicle

this is just my opinion
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

I suggest to make Mycryptobank the main and best ICO for today, I have invested and supported with bounty, detailed information is:

MyCryptoBank: https://mycryptobank.io/
Whitepaper: https://mycryptobank.io/docs/MyCryptoBank-white-paper.pdf
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862

Or click on the my signature
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

In my opinion, it is not advisable to invest in ICOs, because almost the market today is in a difficult situation, and it is possible that the ICO will not be able to raise prices. Investment in BTC will be better
Investment goals in ICO are as long-term investments, this is indeed very risky but when our choices are right we will also get substantial profits from ICO. stay patient and wait for the right time
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

An awful lot of ICO is very promising. And as the ICO now I follow. PAYGINE is a very good project and the previous token so incredible. So you are interested can follow suit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: