Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:50:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising ICO Today  (Read 3354 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:00 AM

About promising, I think it's hard to guess, but many can judge by reading the website, whitepaper and seeing each event held. Even though the word promises is a big responsibility and must be realized later. Check everything until the details until you find it.

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

thank you for sharing here I also have good ico info
1. Raised $ 16 Million pre sale database
2. ingot coin
3. Buddy
jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

A good ICO token that will certainly return your investment in high amounts.
Screen the ICOs using sites like tokenmarket and icoalert. Find the ones that tickle your fancy, and please please remove emotions in your investments as much as possible: only consider emotions as a driving factor for a target market.
When having a look at a project, its should have sufficient, succinct information, like in MeVu. All the materials (white paper, one-pager, website) should be packages in an attractive and easy-to-read way.

I completely agree. Also the team behind any project should not be overlooked. One project I'm looking forward to is LInkChain. Their project is about providing secure and verifiable transactions in outsourcing and freelancing. They have their ICO from November and their whitepaper, one-pager etc are all concise and easy to understand.
 linkchain.supply/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/LINKCHAIN-Whitepaper.pdf
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

About promising, I think it's hard to guess, but many can judge by reading the website, whitepaper and seeing each event held. Even though the word promises is a big responsibility and must be realized later. Check everything until the details until you find it.

I hope the website will improve and update many good and quality ICO. There are too many fraudulent ICOS now that investors are no longer trusting the ICO. I hope you will contribute to change the mindset of investors.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Maybe you can join ICO LYFE because, in my opinion, this is a very good person. However, this ICO is only left until December 31, 2018. And a promising new ICO I think you can also search through the Bitcointalk forum.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Maybe you can join ICO LYFE because, in my opinion, this is a very good person. However, this ICO is only left until December 31, 2018. And a promising new ICO I think you can also search through the Bitcointalk forum.
Dude if you're an investor on lyfe.health I think you already know if lyfe.health already reached the hardcap. its been a few weeks ago, precisely on 7 Dec.
Honestly, I didnt have an recomendations which promissing ICOs today
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

We are looking for promising ICO Our website is Hoticolist.com
We want to join in Article campaign and telegram for the bounty
We have a writer who will write more than 1000 Words
We are also looking for advertiser we accept new ICO Token
Do you know any promising ICO Today?

I personally can not name now any worthy good ICO. Maybe I just looked bad and analyzed, but now most ICO even have bad communities in telegram. Now people have little interest in ICO.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

Dude if you're an investor on lyfe.health I think you already know if lyfe.health already reached the hardcap. its been a few weeks ago, precisely on 7 Dec.
Honestly, I didnt have an recomendations which promissing ICOs today
Today, the company's ico market has quite a few projects, but in reality it is very difficult to find a promising one among them. This is not because ideas are bad, but the bad state of the cryptocurrency market is to blame for everything.
KLACC

Activity: 350

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

It seems to me that this industry has ceased to make a profit. That is why I stopped such investments. It seems to me that we have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

We are looking for promising ICO Our website is Hoticolist.com
We want to join in Article campaign and telegram for the bounty
We have a writer who will write more than 1000 Words
We are also looking for advertiser we accept new ICO Token
Do you know any promising ICO Today?

I doubt there is much of an interesting in new ICO's today, even decent ones do not get enough funding, as more logical is to buy something from the market. However, I think ICO market can be back once the market will start recovering.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

why not, ICO is actually very good for making more money. but clearly we need to be truly selective in choosing good ico. I just suggest, if you are interested, try to set aside a little of your money and join https://myvenus.ooo/ this project is very good, it is proven that the softcap has been achieved and many investors believe in this project.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

Promising ICO are all over the bounty thread in Altcoin section of the forum.  I will like to see post ICO rating and analysis website so we can know which ICO is strategically important to cryptocurrency ecosystem!

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

There are many ICO projects, but there are very few ICO projects worth investing in. It is very difficult to make money by investing in ICO, and the risks are very high. I think the current investment in bitcoin is the most correct, and bitcoin is the safest coin.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

The only promising ICO for me is contents protocol. On a down trend they collected hard cap! Another one is temco. These guys also collected hard cap and they have another token standard
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

Just look icodrops or crypto differ websites. There is enough information, so I suggest you to look at websites and then do your own research!
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

When market conditions are dropping like now it is difficult to find a good ICO, but I am sure that some ICOs that we deserve to follow are EOS Exchange, Content Protocol and Ethereum Classic Vision.
Redoc

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

Hey bro, I could tell you to invest in any ICO, but you owe yourself a duty of due diligence. That said, I think you should try Ternion https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

I think TEMCO and EOSEX  is one of the most promosing ICO's but they are already ended and not sure of its already listed on your site . This 2 new crypto is needed in the market !  Smiley
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

a very promising ICO is EVOAI. Right now they are in Round 1 of sale at a price of 0.55$ per token and the softcap has been reached today since they have sold 1 million tokens. EVOAI is going to be a trading platform in which you can obtain a daily passive profit by investing in a bot that will do arbitrage between exchanges. The ICO is estimated to end in January 2019 and the unsold tokens will be burned. You can find more information on the website: https://www.evoai.network/
Or you can also go to the telegram channel: https://www.evoai.network/
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

a very promising ICO is EVOAI. Right now they are in Round 1 of sale at a price of 0.55$ per token and the softcap has been reached today since they have sold 1 million tokens. EVOAI is going to be a trading platform in which you can obtain a daily passive profit by investing in a bot that will do arbitrage between exchanges. The ICO is estimated to end in January 2019 and the unsold tokens will be burned. You can find more information on the website: https://www.evoai.network/
Or you can also go to the telegram channel: https://www.evoai.network/

I enjoy their telegram.  The admins and EVO team are all active and very helpful, and the community there is very positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: