Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women lead to trouble :S  (Read 1595 times)
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:20:22 PM

So I wrote on Facebook to this old schoolmate of mine that I liked, asking her about this child she was always carrying with her, even when she wasn't even 18, I also told her that I had(not have e.g past tense) feelings for her a while back(like a year ago). She was Engaged to this guy twice her age, or some other relationship with him.

So three days later aka today her boyfriend/husband wrote to me telling me in a harsh and offending tone to write to this girl that I have no feelings for her and also threatened me saying the town is small, he probably didn't understand the "had" in my first PM. So I explained to him, that I "had" feelings for her e.g I no longer do and also told him that if he is threatening me I will call the police and that they will know his name and how he looks and that there are also restraining orders and stuff.

However, I won't pretend, I am quite scared, since this is the first threat I've ever had in my life. I've also never hit anyone in my whole life and am pretty weak in terms of physical strength, not to mention the guy is nearly or over 40 and I am barely 20.

I personally have a low pain threshold, and basically the smallest amount of pain will make my yield, but this guy doesn't look like he will stop even if I beg.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
mralbi

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:24:36 PM

dogs that bark do not bite. From his reaction i think he is more afraid from you as you are from him

Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:27:09 PM

Point is, that I've also never had a girlfriend before and just now realized how much trouble one gets into if he were to make a similar mistake, especially when you tell a girl something like this face to face.

I often read about how young men fight over for a a woman and often end up in a hospital. It's even worse when 5-6 gang up on you.

Also, the girl did do something stupid, because I wrote to her, but this guy replied to me via his own profile so she must have told him.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:36:32 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 07:11:57 PM by Lethn

I won't sugar coat it because you seem to have faced reality for it now but many men out there genuinely see women as 'their' property which is the one point I will agree with feminists on about not treating women like objects ( no I don't count pointing out how hot you are as that Wink that's called a compliment girls Cheesy ). The best advice in this situation I can give is keep your distance, learn from it and always always check that a girl is single before you talk about anything like that with her, even if that means offending her. Because better you offend her and make sure your situation is clear than upsetting some controlling insecure psychopath.

Don't really know what else to say, I haven't had people threaten me before but I have had to deal with some serious insecurity, usually if the girl is nice they'll put the boyfriend on a leash or dump them which is why you always check, it's only when you go after them knowing they're already taken that you cross a line usually.

Extra note: This type of thing is why I don't bother chasing girls anymore, sure, if I know they're single for certain I'll maybe give it a shot but if they're not into you then what's the point? Oh and if they're taken and are flirting like crazy with you run the fuck away, no seriously, get to a Chinese embassy or something and request asylum >_<
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:38:04 PM

Just tell him that if he wants to join in, that you got dibs on the cherry pie.

He can have the backdoor sludge factory.
BitNit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:30:43 PM

LOL

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:38:43 PM

never mess with another mans property lol
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:07:23 PM

What a bitch and what a sucker.
Bring him to justice and tell her you loved yesterday's evening the thrill of doing it quickly in your car. If it's not her who told him but him looking at her account without her knowing it, a nice shitstorm could happen.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
eorituz

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:09:59 PM

lool
change

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:17:39 PM

Doesn't seem like he's going to do anything, best to ignore him
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:27:35 PM

am pretty weak in terms of physical strength,

No worries, mate, we'll make a man out of anyone, son.

First things first, what's your current stats / training regime / nutrition plan.
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:44:32 AM

am pretty weak in terms of physical strength,

No worries, mate, we'll make a man out of anyone, son.

First things first, what's your current stats / training regime / nutrition plan.
Eat a lot, rest and sleep a lot, watch movies, gamble here and there, rinse and repeat.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 06:37:32 AM

Eat big, lift big. Get buff bro.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 08:31:28 AM

you don't need strength to hit him hard in the private parts, right? Just attack first, GG WP.
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:14:46 PM

My advice would be to just stay clear and forget about that woman. When a woman engages in a relationship with a psychopath or an unstable adult, that also speaks mountains about her ability to read  people. No matter how much you'd fancy her, just avoid her, and by time you will fancy another woman. There's many women available.

I know you state you liked her before and not now, but the fact that you spoke to her, means you're still somewhat curious.

If you stay low, and forget about her, nothing will happen.

There's so many women in the world, and no woman is worth fighting over in my opinion.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 02:00:50 PM

My advice would be to just stay clear and forget about that woman. When a woman engages in a relationship with a psychopath or an unstable adult, that also speaks mountains about her ability to read  people. No matter how much you'd fancy her, just avoid her, and by time you will fancy another woman. There's many women available.

I know you state you liked her before and not now, but the fact that you spoke to her, means you're still somewhat curious.

If you stay low, and forget about her, nothing will happen.

There's so many women in the world, and no woman is worth fighting over in my opinion.

Yes. This is good advice.

It seems some women are looking for "drama".  I can see your concern for her for sure.  It seems like this guy is a controlling jerk.  Also, I would be curious if the relationship started when she was a minor?  If she is as young as you say and is carrying his child?  But that said, I would just keep a distance.  One thing I have come to learn is that there are many people in the world with big problems and as much as I would like to help them I can only do so much.  It is often better just to avoid the situation otherwise we become tangled in the mess too.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:39:05 AM

I can only fully underwrite this.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:44:12 AM

November I said show them your bitcoin wallet XD
But yes avoid jealous husbands with fire for all we know shes already cheating on someone and that's why the husband is raging defensive

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 01:20:48 PM

Funny story:

Once I walked on the street of a major capital of an European City. And in front of me, a lady walked with the most gorgeous ass I've ever seen. It was tight fitting jeans, she was slim and beautiful. I was in the right mood, so I walked right up to her and said:

"You have the most beautiful behind I've ever seen in my entire life, could I have your number, so we could meet up some day?"

Perhaps a weird thing to say, but at least I was dead honest. (lol)

She smiled, and was obviously flattered, and she gave me her number, and said she'd like to meet me sometime.

Then we exchanged a few sms'es for a few days, and all was swell - but then all of a sudden, I got a message from another number, saying something to the extent of: "Who are you, why are you messaging my girlfriend?".

It turns out that she had a boyfriend (which she never told me about), and he happened to read the messages between me and her on her phone. I didn't respond to his message. Later on I asked her about it on sms, and she apologized for him finding out, and that we needed to be careful and she could only respond when he wasn't around. She'd still like to meet me, but she needed to be careful because of the boyfriend.

Christ!

Then later I received a call from him. He said to me: Why are you texting my girlfriend, and who the hell are you? Where do you live? I want to come and talk to you!

He sounded quite agressive, and although his origin is not relevant for the story, I knew his kind - and didn't want to get much involved. I just told him I won't contact his gf again, and then texted her and said the same, and that was the end of the story.

The desire to tap her ass, was less than the desire to avoid violent conflict. He also said he would find my address (based on the phone number) and come to my house. Luckily my phone number was registered to an adress where I didn't live, so that treat wasn't something I was really afraid of.

Another story:

I was out once and met a girl, we had a good time at a night club, and I got her number, or so I thought. Anyway, the next day I sat on the bus, going to school or work (don't remember). I started to text her, and sent her several messages sounding something like:

"Hi babe, thanks for yesterday, it was great to be with you, and you're so sweet - and you were an excellent kisser"

"Call me as soon as you can, I want to meet you again soon, to be close to you!"

"You know you're the sexiest girl I know"

Probably a bit over the hill to send such messages already the next day, but I couldn't hold back at the time. Now, that kind of attention would probably scare her away anyway (because I acted like a psycho texting her numerous times), but to my big surprise, the phone suddenly called.

My heart jumped! She calls me already? That's super great! Remember I was sitting in the bus, and there was a lot of people around. So akwardly I picked up the phone and said: "Hello?"

A raging male voice in the other end said he was 100% uninterested in my nightly adventures, and whatever sweet names I wanted to call that girl, and whatever business she and me had together, he was completely uninterested, if I didn't stop right away to text him about my nightly romance, he would call the cops on me.

It was kind of embarassing, because he talked (screamed) so loudly that many passengers around me heard what he said, and started to chuckle. I just mumbled: Yes, I'm sorry - and sorry - will not text you again, it's a mistake and so on.

Turns out she'd given me a random number the night before. And this random number lead to that guy. And he probably got a lot of romantic messages while starting his day. I bet he was happy about that..
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 02:42:42 PM

Actually, I kind of do live in such a country. An assailant/thief could be robbing my house or endangering me, but if I shot him and killed him in self-defense, I will go to jail, even if it's a year or two.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: