Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT İF I TOLD U RİPPLE İS REAL BİTCOİN  (Read 448 times)
ahmetsusar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:33 PM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

Let's look at the numbers:

-sead several days ago Ripple's daily transaction volume: $ 500 million
- a few days trading volume of ripple: 5-6 billion dollars (10 times increase)

- The total value of ripple until a few days ago: 8 billion dollars.
- and the total value of Ripple: 30+ billion dollars.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:46:02 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:57:45 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

Rave.
Bitcoin is the father of the crypto currency.He has gone a long way to recognition and on this he doesnt stop, his price will constantly grow.
And Ripple It's just his "son"
He should go through a long let, and noone doesnt know can he go this way, or fall at some point
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

Let's look at the numbers:

-sead several days ago Ripple's daily transaction volume: $ 500 million
- a few days trading volume of ripple: 5-6 billion dollars (10 times increase)

- The total value of ripple until a few days ago: 8 billion dollars.
- and the total value of Ripple: 30+ billion dollars.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.

i explain you very easily whats going on,

money is not like a product like every other one, its a kapitalists tool, on money friendship ends and on money the interests are important,

the banksters that own and controll ripple and get their salary in ripples, are telling us ripple is good, and so are the small groups that regulairily issue bitcoin forks, they tell us then bitcoin is good.

in truth they are working towards their interest get as time from human for the lowest amount given themselves.

regards

regards

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

If you tell me that, I would not bother to read the argument and why you are making such conclusion which you are by all means entitle to such opinion, but I would also argue that so also is ETH, BCH, BTG and a whole lot of coins that have said they are the really bitcoin and the question to ask exactly would which one is really the bitcoin. Ripple is a great project which should carve a niche for itself in the crypto world and not go about competing with the wrong thing entirely.
ahmetsusar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:27:36 AM

they go out and pick up a crypto money and then we make a blockchain summit with the money we find from right to left and call this summit to talk about the biggest financiers of the world,

but those giant bankers, giant financiers who control the world finance industry in the size of hundreds of trillion dollars, have not squealed at ripple. even go running. almost every month I saw meetings where giant financiers joined ripple sponsors elsewhere.

I will say the word: ripple, bitcoin, and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by the world's finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and reduce the bitcoin and use it to sink bitcoin depositors into screaming and crippling ripple periods.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:29:31 AM

Not hard to believe considering bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin to some people and dash also.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:42 AM

No one would believe you.
Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Litecoin is scrypt form of bitcoin.
Bitcoincash is better transacting bitcoin.
Ethereum is the leader of token platform.
Monero is leader of anonymous payment.
Ripple is a shit token.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:03:35 AM

What if i told you... The quality of posts and topics in this forum is really declining.

My account is new but i've been a lurker since 2016. If before we saw intelligent discussions and technical expertise, now we see signature campaign spam and meme-inspired reddit style discussions. I wonder what the topics will be like in this forum cum 2018.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:20 AM

If you told me Ripple is the real Bitcoin, I would not care, because that is not true. Bitcoins will always be king and no other altcoin can every change that as of now, even Ripple. To be honest Bitcoins are indeed Gold, it is because it may not have the best system or code, but people believe in bitcoins and they will always trust what bitcoins are, unlike other altcoins.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:47 AM

No one would believe you.
Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Litecoin is scrypt form of bitcoin.
Bitcoincash is better transacting bitcoin.
Ethereum is the leader of token platform.
Monero is leader of anonymous payment.
Ripple is a shit token.

This x 1000

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:21:53 AM

I am really doubtful if people are actually looking at the Ripple like solid bitcoin. To be honest your concept is far fetched from the normal world and no one will dare to call ripple as the bitcoin because it doesn't have that much characteristic and potential to grow in the market. Whatever comes first in the market it is stays first of its kind and it will be always. It could be old but not obsolete thats the fact one should always take into consideration. :-)

Though you are saying many stuff regarding its ambitious contribution but the bitcoin (real one) is the only thing which actually fired up in the market first and it is still burning! Bitcoin is complex algorithm as compared to those simple smart contracts and thats why its important.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:06:25 AM

Don't just tell us what does not exist. Let ripple prove its case. Its billion supply won't even allow it breath out of the cent level it has remained for years. Comparing it with Bitcoin is undeserving. The only thing that can quicken it growth and value is if the devs stopped printing more coins and then burn the excess. The countless news on Ripple won't help it appreciate much. At the moment, ripple should be compared to dogecoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

I don't think that ripple is the real bitcoin because bitcoin is bitcoin, ripple is ripple and it cannot compare with bitcoin. maybe ripple can be used as a payment gateway but bitcoin will still bitcoin. as long as bitcoin in the number one in the cryptocurrency then there is no chance for ripple to compete with bitcoin. I see ripple have its own position in coinmarketcap but still, ripple is ripple and not bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Raymundo46

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:47:34 AM

Every coin has it's own strengths and weaknesses and ripple is certainly not the new or real bitcoin. Never hurts to accumulate a little of a lot of coins just in case one of them starts to rise, but imo I don't think any coin will reach the same heights as bitcoin. The market is getting saturated with loads of altcoins, what certainly doesn't help to make them grow.

If anyone is still interested in getting ripple through a faucet, then this one might be interesting, which seems to be created by the same guys from freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in: https://coinfaucet.io/Account?r=O8HArqpFMBg
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:44 AM

bitcoin is most expensive coin and ripple may be not cheapest coin,but now how to make ripple price more than 1 $,, Wink
deniskiely

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

From government perspective , i believe that OP is right . Just wait and see.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:13:32 AM

I think ripple could have a good future beacuse it is now being back by various top banks . Also as the price is very low it is getting a lot of attention from investors and buying this coin seems to be a good option considering good return could be make for 2018.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

I think ripple could have a good future beacuse it is now being back by various top banks . Also as the price is very low it is getting a lot of attention from investors and buying this coin seems to be a good option considering good return could be make for 2018.

This, the rest is just childish accusations and inability to admit that the scenario can and will change, maybe not like the op is describing.

Ethereum for example is a far better than Bitcoin.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

Grin
 Ripple is a system for use in banking, etc. It is a platform for future international payments.Banks of China and Korea are already testing it in practice, which speaks of a great future  Ripple
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: