Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT İF I TOLD U RİPPLE İS REAL BİTCOİN  (Read 448 times)
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

What if i told you... The quality of posts and topics in this forum is really declining.

My account is new but i've been a lurker since 2016. If before we saw intelligent discussions and technical expertise, now we see signature campaign spam and meme-inspired reddit style discussions. I wonder what the topics will be like in this forum cum 2018.

People just post to rank up , im pretty new in this forum but i see a lot of shit posts / commend to farm rank.
CryptocurrencyInvestor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

This is largely satire, but you have a large point you are making. I will be investing in ICO so maybe I do believe that Bitcoin will die because of altcoins.
CryptoRage

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:45 AM

I hate the centralized banking system and I believe that it has enslaved us all.  I love the idea of cryptos disrupted this paradigm is a very real way, BUT I am investing in cryptos NOT because of my beliefs, but rather the once in a lifetime ROI opportunity.

Yes Ripple is a tool of the Devil (the banks), and the Devil is looking to prevent disruption of its power.  The truth is, none of us know this is going to play out when governments start to try to protect their masters.  If governments start to crack down on cryptos, the banks are going to have their baby coins that they will lobby to be legal.  I see investing in Ripple as a hedge, in cause the bank start to win.  Cynical, yes.  But I'm in this for the ROI not the principles.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

Ripple is just the same alts which purpose is to divert the growing demand of bitcoin I think every alts was made in support to crypto currency market since there are limited supply of bitcoin time will come it can no longer provide to the demand the world has and Ripple will be there to take the place. Just in case people want to make some investment other than bitcoin I think Ripple will be the best option to take.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:48 AM

Ripple is one of the few coins that have great potential. It might have less price value in the market but in theory it can be as powerful in price as Bitcoin.
Ripple is currently been used by banks and massive corporations around the globe and it's proven useful to others too.
Surely it's a coin to be reckoned with.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

I don’t think that bitcoin can be called by any other name because its completely different than others. Ripple is just another shit which came as centralised stuff and got its presence in the top 5 due to its market capitalism and nothing else. To be frank though in the future other currencies try to get their heads up and near to bitcoin then also we can not call it as bitcoin. They will be they, bitcoin will be bitcoin! You can’t turn earth into moon and vice versa, and oh yeah look bitcoin is the earth now! ;-)

Let's look at the numbers:

-sead several days ago Ripple's daily transaction volume: $ 500 million

- a few days trading volume of ripple: 5-6 billion dollars (10 times increase)

- The total value of ripple until a few days ago: 8 billion dollars.

- and the total value of Ripple: 30+ billion dollars.

What does this mean?

This just means that there was some sort of corrections, development and pumping of the market which caused the market capitalism to reach such new heights. I think that is all what is happened in first place. Many such coins pump like this but we can't call it the same way as bitcoin.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

No one would believe you.
Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Litecoin is scrypt form of bitcoin.
Bitcoincash is better transacting bitcoin.
Ethereum is the leader of token platform.
Monero is leader of anonymous payment.
Ripple is a shit token.

I beg to differ about most of your points, but everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Monero is a strong coin yes. Ethereum is literally the mother of altcoins and has proven how useful it can be, but Ripple from where I stand is the only coin that actually is offering something to the real world. Yes it might be centralised but it's potential is higher than what we see. Eventually all banks will adopt this tech and it will take over the cryptoworld, perhaps even replace the powerful Bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

No dear beo, ripple is not bitcoin, bitcoin is bitcoin and ripple is ripple, we should stop comparing alts with btc, they have their own uses and importance and btc has its own.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

No dear beo, ripple is not bitcoin, bitcoin is bitcoin and ripple is ripple, we should stop comparing alts with btc, they have their own uses and importance and btc has its own.

I have to agree here. Bitcoin has its own unique development way .To compare it with other altcoins is meaningless. We can only observe how ripple will possibly repeat the success of bitcoin. But to predict something with an accuracy of 100% is impossible in my opinion.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Ripple is a shit token.

This x 1000

Cool Cool Cool Cool

interesting fact, but Ripple isn't THAT bad is it? apart from it being Centralized, its Ok.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Ripple is a shit token.

This x 1000

Cool Cool Cool Cool

interesting fact, but Ripple isn't THAT bad is it? apart from it being Centralized, its Ok.

its crypto dirt like dash

ahmetsusar (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:28:49 PM

This is the conclusion I understand from the crypto money world that I have been following for years. there is a giant balloon like the conspiracy theorem that does not fit any logic in the middle, and we can do the most logical explanation with the conspiracy theory again.

I think that in 2018, people are planning to squeeze out the crypto-money world and burn the lives of people who have invested in all the crypto parallels outside the federal control.

I do not give investment advice.
                                        TİME WİLL BE  YOUR  REPLY
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

I would say you are a dimwit just for suggesting that. Let alone believing it
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

Ripple XRP is one of the biggest scams/shitcoins toe ever be released/traded with. I don't understand how you get a mass gang of morons to see potential in centralized, money hungry shit. Ripple XRP only has a valuation today because "the foundation" decided to burn their 60% holdings of XRP and in turn create some sort of mcap. But, XRP may have a big future, but it's still one of the dirtiest scammiest pieces of shit to ever enter the top 10. Nothing i say will change it's outlook, but dig into XRP deep and you will find just a wealth of bones.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.

Ripple is only going up because the price of the coins that are in exchanges for Bitcoin is increasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

WHAT İF I TOLD U RİPPLE İS REAL BİTCOİN

I'll reply to you - gtfo you're retarded.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

:

AltCoin is the sign of a huge paradigm shift in the crypto money market with the rise.

I told you months ago that Ripple was the key role in the crypto money world. this money is not normally a currency that can rise to itself, like bitcoin or ether. There is no ripple in the market. There is no demand for ripple on the market. There are 100 billion ripples in the market. 38 billion in circulation. the rest will enter the market within the next 100 years.

why does the ripple rise?

See the answer to this question, give a very critical tip.

First of all, let us understand this matter well. ripple is a crypto currency created to informly fight the Fed's bitcoin and other de-centralized currencies. there is no official explanation in this regard. but the people behind the Ripple are the feds do not make up "in the ass"

: ripple, bitcoin and it is a very centralized crypto currency created by world finance lords to fight against their alternatives. in other words, it is a weapon against the poor who want to destroy their financial world and create their own alternative financial system. and I think it can be used to reduce BitCoin and sink bitcoin depositors to scream and regulate the crypto paralla (ripple) periods

I see the whales (Fed) deliberately inflating the bitcoin as the reason why the big money flows into the ripple today, pushing the button and launching the bitcoin submerging operation, while ripple is described as "garbage" up to three or four days before.

What does this mean?

it seems very likely that they have begun to sell bitcoin in the hands of whales and bore 20 billion dollars into the ripple and then have pulled the people to the ripple and pressed the "digital money revolution" button they planned.

let's not be surprised if we see that this process continues in 2018

Bitcoin hopes for people with small jumps and will again attract money, but every small rise will give a "drop in opportunity" with a rapid decline, and at that time the depositors will sink again.

As bitcoin goes to the bottom, adolescents who worship bitcoin are hurting like crazy, a ripple-winning theater will be created, and eventually the world's financial lords will come to the media and say, "ripple is a reliable port, ripple fast, ripple super, we decided to support ripple we will have ripples, banks will ripple "we will start to see. which they have done in the last 5 years and very important / giant banks have begun to ripple.

Ripple has more news to come in early 2018,whales knew what will happen in the early january thats why they are starting to switch to alts.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

What if I told you you're full of shit?

Ripple is a centralized banker coin. Bitcoin was specifically created as a decentralized currency.
bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

I think it makes sense, they chase bitcoins without real use, bitcoin prices in the market keeps increasing as many hunt them, do not use them, but ripples are very different and this is real. in my country, ripple is the first rank altcoin in exchange, bitcoin number 3

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:40:19 PM

I guess it's not like that, now ripple does have a nice development, but I think ripple is ripple and it will never change, there are some things that can not be done bitcoin but can be done ripple, all have their own benefits

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: