Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NEW UNOCS SITE  (Read 5515 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 05:08:33 PM

Hello Finalize,

Well, first of all you show you have a lot of free time, that's nice Smiley

You are right, we shouldn't have announced services while not ready yet.
Besides that, some things changed because of the UNOCS partnership.
Some of our projects had to be changed to integrate all UNOCS coins, others are put on a sidetrack until the UNOCS Bridge is finished.

All of the previous mentioned services are still coming, we won't announce and/or ETA them before they are ready and released.

Our team has expanded, some people in our community have been selected on their skills and asked to join.
This is giving the developers more time to develop, test and support.

Our apologies for what happened, we promise improvement Smiley
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:18:31 PM

PXC team has always been nothing but promises, apologies and failed deliveries...

They keep hyping all these die hard PXC believers hopes up all the time, but never bring anything to the table... what a waste, pxc is dying.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 05:23:43 PM

PXC team has always been nothing but promises, apologies and failed deliveries...

They keep hyping all these die hard PXC believers hopes up all the time, but never bring anything to the table... what a waste, pxc is dying.
b

What evidence would you need to see to change your mind ?

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:26:50 PM

Hello Finalize,

Well, first of all you show you have a lot of free time, that's nice Smiley

You are right, we shouldn't have announced services while not ready yet.
Besides that, some things changed because of the UNOCS partnership.
Some of our projects had to be changed to integrate all UNOCS coins, others are put on a sidetrack until the UNOCS Bridge is finished.

All of the previous mentioned services are still coming, we won't announce and/or ETA them before they are ready and released.

Our team has expanded, some people in our community have been selected on their skills and asked to join.
This is giving the developers more time to develop, test and support.

Our apologies for what happened, we promise improvement Smiley

You told me you were not part of the team, and now you are addressing the public on behalf of the team?

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:30:02 PM

you nailed it graphics don't mean anything! We want to dominate the exchange market in the next 3 months. We are coming out swinging! Now with that being said there will be a way for other exchanges to survive but they will have to have to work with us.

[/quote]

As mentioned in the blue text at least give them that much time. Roll Eyes

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 05:31:14 PM

You told me you were not part of the team, and now you are addressing the public on behalf of the team?

Hello ohiwastedmylif,

That is correct, this has changed over the week.
As I stated in the text you just quoted, our team has expanded.

Joerii joined the team before I did.

We were asked to join Phenix to give the developers more time to develop, test and support.
Also to be able to respond to questions and PM's, on the forums.

If you have questions, we will be glad to answer them.
You may also visit our forum if you like to keep informed on PXC and UNOCS:
http://forum.phenixcoin.com
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:47:08 PM

Hello ohiwastedmylif,

That is correct, this has changed over the week.
As I stated in the text you just quoted, our team has expanded.

Joerii joined the team before I did.

We were asked to join Phenix to give the developers more time to develop, test and support.
Also to be able to respond to questions and PM's, on the forums.

If you have questions, we will be glad to answer them.
You may also visit our forum if you like to keep informed on PXC and UNOCS:
http://forum.phenixcoin.com

I think Jeorii should announce the new team members name. That would be helpful for people.

dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:59:07 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2013, 06:27:09 PM by dego

Maybe only one single service that actually works?

It's interesting how many "team members" you have, but obviously only one single so called "developer". I see only some forum trolls waving the PXC flag wherever they can...

You guys remind me of this guy:

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 06:07:19 PM

Hello Dego,

The PhenixST SafeTrader escrow (free of charge) and the PhenixPoker website are up and running.

If you encounter any problems with one of the websites, please contact Joerii by PM.
Please add information like the browser version you use, operating system, etc.

We will be glad to help you out.

FiNaLize (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:26:47 PM

It's interesting how many "team members" you have, but obviously only one single so called "developer". I see only some forum trolls waving the PXC flag wherever they can...

You guys remind me of this guy:

LOL GrinTongue

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:28:44 PM

you nailed it graphics don't mean anything! We want to dominate the exchange market in the next 3 monthsWe are coming out swinging! Now with that being said there will be a way for other exchanges to survive but they will have to have to work with us.

[/quote]

You really think that is going to happen? An exchange that doesn't exist yet will dominate the exchange market in september? leaving cryptsy and
btc-e , even MTGOX behind? Well they did uphold all other promises right?

By the way do you guys get a share of the premine/get paid? Since they are letting you do their work? We can't check this ofcourse because the explorer is down Wink

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:25:19 PM

you nailed it graphics don't mean anything! We want to dominate the exchange market in the next 3 monthsWe are coming out swinging! Now with that being said there will be a way for other exchanges to survive but they will have to have to work with us.

You really think that is going to happen? An exchange that doesn't exist yet will dominate the exchange market in september? leaving cryptsy and

By the way do you guys get a share of the premine/get paid? Since they are letting you do their work? We can't check this ofcourse because the explorer is down Wink
[/quote]

Me and many others have used that exchange in beta. So we don't need any explanation on that. And if you talk about services then they have PhenixST escrow providing services for free. Also the poker is up and running.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:40:50 PM

Me and many others have used that exchange in beta. So we don't need any explanation on that. And if you talk about services then they have PhenixST escrow providing services for free. Also the poker is up and running.

That's not what I asked, I asked if you seriously think it can become bigger then MTGOX and BTC-E in september.
I also want to know if the new team members got a share of the premine.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:47:32 PM

That's not what I asked, I asked if you seriously think it can become bigger then MTGOX and BTC-E in september.

I am not sure about MTGOX but yeah Phenixex can give a tough time to BTC-E for sure. They are working on FINCEN compability. And about for last question the I don't know if you will believe my words or not but we didn't get even a single PXC.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:33:15 PM

I meant the new "employees""why are they suddenly so quiet when I ask them about their premine share? Fact also remains that if the Devs decide to pull the plug and dump the premine, the coin itself will be destroyed. The orderbook on cryptsy isn't even near 1/20th of the premine, and there are no other services unlike LTC and BTC. Furthermore as always there is lots of talk but no action. Instead of hiring this PR team they could just hire people to work on their so called services, but I guess it is easier (and free with premined PXC Wink) to find some gullible on bitcointalk whilst none of them question the devs promises, some of which date 2 months back. For all newcomers sorry but according to the devs you are to late: "Last call for cheap PXC,WDC and FTC" quoted from the 10th of july. Yeah right and yet the price decreased.

FiNaLize (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:47:18 PM

I am not sure about MTGOX but yeah Phenixex can give a tough time to BTC-E for sure. They are working on FINCEN compability. And about for last question the I don't know if you will believe my words or not but we didn't get even a single PXC.

Lol nawazish1 after reading some of your posts I saw that you are the only one from the PXC team who seems to think. You already questioned the devs about their promises, and they didn't change a bit now did they.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:30:22 PM

Lol nawazish1 after reading some of your posts I saw that you are the only one from the PXC team who seems to think. You already questioned the devs about their promises, and they didn't change a bit now did they.

Guess what they convinced me. They gave the the information I needed. And again I am saying that no PR member has been hired by the developers. We were PM.ed by Jeorii with and offer to join PXC PR team due to our enthusiastic support. I would also like to tell you that Joerii, MaGNeT and some other people are heavily invested in PXC. You can't imagine how much they have bought from cryptsy and holding. That is the reason you don't see lots of PXC being traded in cryptsy. I am also holding a small amount.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 09:40:03 PM

I meant the new "employees""why are they suddenly so quiet when I ask them about their premine share? Fact also remains that if the Devs decide to pull the plug and dump the premine, the coin itself will be destroyed. The orderbook on cryptsy isn't even near 1/20th of the premine, and there are no other services unlike LTC and BTC. Furthermore as always there is lots of talk but no action. Instead of hiring this PR team they could just hire people to work on their so called services, but I guess it is easier (and free with premined PXC Wink) to find some gullible on bitcointalk whilst none of them question the devs promises, some of which date 2 months back. For all newcomers sorry but according to the devs you are to late: "Last call for cheap PXC,WDC and FTC" quoted from the 10th of july. Yeah right and yet the price decreased.

Hello Finalize,

Thanks for your response.

First, I'm not an employee, I'm a volunteer.
I hold a nice stack of PXC, mined and bought myself, amongst other coins I support. I'm in close contact with the people on the team, no plugs are pulled.

Actually price on july 10 was 0.000168 and price is now still between 0.00025 and 0.00028, so the "last call for cheap PXC" wasn't such a bad call. But I support your opinion that modesty would have served us better.

As soon as the bridge is finished, the PhenixExchange is the next project to launch. No ETA, we just deliver this time Smiley

Old beta picture, looks better now Smiley

dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:25:59 PM

Yeah, we like screenshots. Did it also function or was it just some nice buttons and graphics? Did you trade one coin there?

Nice BTC balance though..
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:33:03 PM

Yeah, we like screenshots. Did it also function or was it just some nice buttons and graphics? Did you trade one coin there?
From what I remember of it (it was a while back), it did work with play money, i.e. you could trade back and forth just fine with fake money, for testing purposes. I'd assume it'd work just fine with actual funds, they've done fine with the poker site and such, would just need to flip the switch from fake money to real money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: